Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood Princess

Sunlight, fights, and audio diaries hidden under beds.

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Gerard is so retro. Some shocks here. Vampire Georgia and Bert fight. Not for the first time, and not for the last. Gerard gets the shock of his life - while Georgia gets the shock of her... Unl...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-08 - Updated: 2009-12-08 - 1666 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well, obviously I couldn’t see myself, as vampires have no refection… except in special mirrors as I’d noticed walking around Castle Black Rose with Bert. I glanced back at him sleeping peacefully on the large poster bed. Treading slowly over to the window, I peeled back the curtain. The shock of the sunlight made my wince and squint my eyes slightly, but I heard a inhale of breath, and I turned round to see Bert, fully awake, with a slight smoke coming off his stomach.
Wincing, he gestured to the slight strip of sunlight,
‘Do you mind?’ I closed the curtain quickly, and walked numbly back to bed. He slipped a powerful arm around me, and I felt the muscles ripple under his skin, where I hadnt before, I heard his breath tickle my skin, more than I had before, it was… so strange!!!! Im not actually sure if I like it.
‘So, Bert, what are we going to do today?’ I asked, as I felt restless.
He gave me strange look.
‘I’m not doing anything today,’ He looked at the line on his stomach where the sunlight had hit him. It was red raw, and looked slightly painful.
‘Ooh, sorry. Did I do that?’ I asked, feeling like an idiot. He laughed at me, and poked it. Giving me another strange look he grinned wolfishly.
‘Kiss it,’
‘Say what now?’ I replied nonplussed.
‘Kiss it,’ He repeated.
Why?’
‘Testing a theory,’ I leant over him feeling like a fool, and pressed my marble lips to his stomach. Sitting back up, I looked at him, but he was looking expectantly at his stomach. Slowly, the angry looking rash faded and eventually turned back into his smooth white skin. I looked at him an eyebrow raised.
‘Blood Princesses are special,’ He smiled, and settled back onto pillows, ‘But Blood Queens? Oh, they’re something else.’ He winked at me, and I rolled my eyes. I may have changed…but he sure hadnt.
I watched him settling down on the pillows, turning over, and over again, and trying to get comfortable. Eventually he sat up again and gave me the evil eye.
‘Have you got a problem?’ He asked, politely.
‘Excuse me?’ I replied almost as daintily. He gave an evil grin, and I inched away slightly not liking the look in his eye.
‘I said,’ He grabbed me by the shoulders, ‘Have you got a problem?’ He spun me around until he was sitting on my stomach.
‘Do you wanna go?’ I asked laughing, trying to unpin my arms from my side.
‘Do you fucking wanna go sunshine?’ He replied, getting up in my face, with his wicked grin.
Sunshine?’ I replied, with a wink, ‘you sure you can handle that?’
Surprising Bert – and myself – I kicked Bert over my head, and he landed heavily on the wall on the other side of the room.
Hissing, with an evil smile on his face, and a wicked glint in his eyes, he sprung lightly to his feet, and began stalking me. Well, stalking the bed. Well, me in the bed. But whatever.
‘So you do wanna’ go?’ He hissed, and I hissed back, crouching on the bed, then realising that I’d just hissed I clapped a hand over my mouth. In that moment, he leapt, straight for me, and grabbed my shoulders. We flew off the bed and straight into the wardrobe. A bunch of boxes fell off the top and landed on us, and I used the confusion to kick Bert straight in the mouth. Bert back flipped away from me, and threw a freaking razor straight at me. I ducked, and it stuck in the wall where my head had been.
‘Where the fuck did you get that from?’ I asked angrily, dodging a couple of swipes without even thinking. Bert shrugged and launched himself at me, and we flew straight back on the bed again. He pinned me, and I struggled weakly. All I could do was struggle weakly, because he had me pinned so tight.
‘Give?’ He asked, kissing my neck lightly.
‘Nope,’
‘Give…’ he said again squeezing my wrists painfully.
No!’ I said more forcefully, nipping his ear.
‘Give!’ I tried kicking him, but he twisted me around, onto my stomach, and twisted my arm into a painful arm lock.
Ffffuck! Give! I give!’
‘What? I don’t hear you? What was that?’
‘I give!’
‘I still can’t hear you…’
‘I give you fucking, fuckey twat, get off me you win okay!! Ow!! Ffffuck!’ I yelled, and Bert screeched with maniacal laughter. Climbing off of me, and settling back onto the pillows. He blew me a kiss.
‘Did I mention you look so beautiful? No? Well you are. As normal I mean. Uhm, but whatever.’
I laughed; it wasn’t like Bert to get all tongue-tied. That was my job.
‘Whatever. I win. Night. Morning. Whatever.
I watched him beadily, his eyes closed, and waiting till his breathing because even.

And then I whacked my pillow over his head.



Gerard’s POV.
This is my audio diary. Recording on my phone. Im a high tech motherfucker. I do these things.
Ow. Ow. Oww. Well this hurts. Whose bright idea was it that we tried to get into this damn castle anyway? Oh yeah. Mine. It’s not like we haven’t got thousands of people ready to save us. Oh yeah. We haven’t. We’ve got maybe a hundred, to a hundred and fifty rebels, back in New Jersey. We’re in New York. In the middle of some random alien castle, where the empire state building used to be. I say used to be, because it got blown up. And now there’s a castle on top of it. Hope that cleared things up for you. Because im still confused. I mean we’re not in some random vampire book. We’re not in a movie. I don’t understand it. And I also don’t understand, why I couldn’t carry on pretending to be a vampire, instead of hiding under the girl im in love withs bed. It’s fucked up. Im meant to be a hero, and im hiding under her freaking bed. She’s got underwear under here man. Underwear, dresses, handbags, letters….
Might as well make use of my time here...

30 minutes later

Well. This is interesting. It’s all, to me. Or Mikey. Or Frank. Or Ray. Or Bob. Or Bert. Or Connor. Or William. Or Brendon.
Okay, it’s not all to me. But yknow. That girl’s got a lot of feelings. She hates me. She loves me. She misses him. She doesn’t miss him. Connor should die. Connor’s misunderstood. Sam is confusing her. Is she in love with Frank or Mikey? Am I in love with Gerard or Bert? Am I in love with both? I wish I’d just played with her underwear or something instead. My life used to be simple!! Okay. Im lying, because I was a cult icon, it was never simple. But it used to be simple in the way that everyone was human, and the worst thing that could happen was yknow. Getting brutally raped and murdered. But hey! Today, you can get brutally murdered, survive and become an evil psychotic vampire! Woo! Two for the price of one!
I guess im a little loose. I haven’t eaten since Anika, stuffed a hotdog down my throat, and Mikey brings me coffee every two hours. I just want Georgia to come back, from England of all places, I don’t care if she’s still married, cos’ she’ll still be the same-

I walked my room. I laughed because every thing was the same as it was before I’d left, I could just see so much better. I felt like I could walk on air, I giggled again, as Sam pulled a face at me.
‘Mikey texted me.’ She said lightly sitting lightly on the bed. ‘He said he and Frankie, are in the kitchens, and they’ve got news for us. Apparently Gerard’s here!’ I looked at her in shock.
‘Why is that good news?’ I asked, angrily. ‘Do you not remember what he said to me? He hates me Sam. So I got married. Im going to keep Bert in line. I haven’t got a human life ahead of me any more. Im not human-’
A spluttering sound came from under my bed. I reached under, and yanked the offender out.
It was Gerard.

He looked at me with sad, angry accusing eyes. Closing his eyes and touching my cheek lightly. He looked at me, then and the amount of hurt in his hazel eyes, made me choke on the tears that were welling up. He turned suddenly and ran out of the door, pushing violently past Mikey who’d just entered the room. Mikey looked at me, his eyes wide and he clicked. He turned his head after Gerard, and then looked back after me.
‘Go!’ I shrieked, ‘He might get hurt!’ Mikey rushed after Gerard.
Sam stood up quickly. ‘I need to tell him something,’
Then she too rushed out. Frank entered.
Franks eyes nearly popped outta his head.
‘Gerard ran out, because he was under my bed, and then he saw me and he was upset and angry at me, Mikey came in and saw Gerard run out, he saw me and it clicked, so I told him to go after him, then Sam says she had to tell him something.’ I paused for breath as it had all come out in a rush. Frank had looked up at the word Sam, and then he too left the room quickly.
I sat down on the bed, more alone than I’d ever felt in my life.
I curled up on the bed, closed my eyes and let the tears fall.
Sign up to rate and review this story