Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taken

Taken

by LyssaLa 2 reviews

Frank only wanted to make Gee happy, make him stop hurting. He didn't know what would happen he didn't know that he would be bringing them both into so much pain...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-12-09 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 1180 words

1Exciting
Warnings: There will be violence, sex, and mature themes, so don’t read if you’ll take offence Please
Also, I’m making Gerard Drink, I know he doesn’t but it works with the plot.
I’m setting it a few years ago – around Three Cheers.


CHAPTER ONE ~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard leaned into the hotel mirror and ruffled his long hair, sighing at the dark circles under his eyes before walking quickly out of the bathroom.

Standing alone in his room's small parlor, Gerard wondered why Frank was wasn't there holding him right now. Closing his eyes Gerard breathed deeply, enjoying the peace of the quiet of the suite. He smiled when he finally heard the door of his apartment open quietly.

“You look great…..”

A sharp tingling ran down Gerard’s spine as his boyfriend snuck behind him, whispering into his ear and wrapping soft arms around his waist.

Gerard leaned back into Frank, breathing in the soft spicy scent of cologne and kissing his cheek.
“You surprised me! I didn't hear you walk across the room. So... you said we were going out?”

“I'm a sneaky kitten!" Frank smiled proudly, "And I thought you needed a break. Gee this is the last night we have free for weeks, concerts start again tomorrow.”

"Sounds great Frankie, where're we going?”

Frank gently nuzzled his nose into Gee's neck and giggled;
“There's a bar down the street that looked fun, whatever you want Gee. I know I'll have fun as long as you're there."

Gerard rolled his eyes and smirked.
“Desperate to get to my goods Frankie?”

Frank jumped back and grabbed Gerard’s hand swinging it back and forth quickly.
“Well I figured some compliments wouldn't hurt my chances...”

“Let’s go Frankie.” Gee smiled and tugged his boyfriend toward the room's open door.

~~
Franks P.O.V.

Gerard had been looking tired and sick for days. He didn't eat much, hardly slept. (Some of that might have been my fault...)

So I just wanted to cheer him up. Have a fun night out with my boyfriend. Why was that too much to ask? Why should I be feeling all this guilt, fear and regret... over something I wanted to be fun? Life isn't fair.

We got to the bar sometime around eight. And let me tell you... Gerard was looking fine. When he walked in, every head in the bar turned I swear.
Maybe it was the way he walked, swaying his hips with confidence and bringing a hand up to brush the hair out of his eyes in frustration every few minutes. Whatever Gee was doing, it was catching the attention of every woman in the joint.

Walking in behind Gerard, I beeped our car alarm over my shoulder and watched the fake blondes and busty brunettes giving themselves whiplash trying to catch my Gee's hazel eyes.

I admit that I might have felt the need to mark my territory.

So I jogged forward a few steps until I was beside Gee again. Grabbing his hand, I playfully pulled him to a table in the center of the dim bar. Giggling, I stood on tiptoes to pull the dark leather jacket from his shoulders.

Before letting Gerard sit down I reached up and grabbed the back of his head. Tangling my fingers into his smooth hair and pulling his head down until our lips collided. A deep groan was heard from every woman in the room. When I finally let Gerard pull away, we were both smirking.

“What was that Frankie?”

Gee’s breathing was heavy… Maybe I should have kept my tongue to myself. Ah well.

“Just had to show all these pretty girls that you're mine. I don't want some skanky bar hoe taking you away from me Gee.”

I pouted and sat down. Gerard chuckled and leaned over my chair, kissing me upside down.

“Could never happen Frankie, I love you. Gitit?.”

I smirked and watched Gerard sink into his own seat gracefully, then let my eyes wander over the dark room. All the women were no longer looking at Gerard, and I smiled wide. “MINE!”

My smile fell quickly when my eyes wandered over the bar’s grimy windows. A man was standing outside them in a heavy black trench coat, from the movies? An old tattered cowboy hat was tilted over his forehead.
The man had his hand pressed up against the glass, using it as a shield from the glare of the streetlights so he could see into the bar. His shining blue eyes were staring directly at Gerard and me. When he saw me look over, the man leered unkindly and waved. Quickly, I looked down at the table and whispered to Gerard.
“Gee Gee! There’s a guy outside, and he’s staring at us Gee!”

Casually, Gerard glanced backwards to the window, and raised an eyebrow when he saw the big man wave again.

“I’ve never seen that guy before in my life Frankie. Maybe he’s a fan of the band…?”

“Yeah.maybe.”

I was confused. If he was a fan, why didn’t he just come into the bar and talk to us instead of freezing his ass off out there? I leaned to the left again, and Gerard rolled his eyes.
The man was gone.
“Hey Gee! Holy shit, he’s gone, the guy is gone!”
“Good, he was pretty fucking creepy. Now what do you want to drink? I’ll go up and get us both something.”

I swallowed nervously, nodded, and told Gerard I’d have a Jack Daniel with Coke. He smiled and walked up to the bar. I strummed my fingers on the table and whistled impatiently. For some reason that guy had really freaked me out. I couldn't explain it… He hadn’t done anything bad really, it was just a feeling.
Still worrying, I watched Gee stretch over the bar like a cat to order from the waitress. God he was sexy... MINE!



~~~~

You know strange that tingling feeling you get when someone is watching you?

Well, I never get that feeling. Never have.
I dunno know why, maybe I just have a thick skull or something.
So when I felt that strange prickling at the back of my head, I couldn't figure out what it was. I wish I had realized.

Maybe then I could have screamed, stopped him, done something to save us...

I'm pathetic. Worthless, I could have saved him.

Gerard...

I guess he had been standing behind me for two minutes at least. Like I said, I didn’t understand what the uncomfortable tingling feeling was.
I finally figured it out when I watched Gerard turn and walk back from the bar. The look of pure terror in his eyes was chilling. Shaking, he raised his arm slightly in a motion for me to turn around. I closed my eyes, already half sure of what was scaring Gee.

Really the only thing I remember about that moment was… the man was not smiling


~~~~~~
Duh, duh daaaaaaaa
Sign up to rate and review this story