Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taken

His Voice Was Colder Than His Ice Blue Eyes

by LyssaLa 4 reviews

Frankie and Gee can almost forget about the staring stranger.... almost.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-12-11 - Updated: 2009-12-13 - 1216 words

2Exciting
Still in Frank’s storytelling POV, I like it :)
Enjoy, and RATEANDREVIEW pwease, it makes me happy!
Thanks to Sassy as always, who STILL likes me even after I’ve been missing for months :)/]

IMPORTANT, READ!!
ITALICIZED words are Franks present day thoughts, ON his actions of the past
and regular text is just his story, easy right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWO

When I turned around to look at whatever was scaring Gee, my reaction was something like…

“Holy. Fuck.”

The man that had been staring at us through the window a minute ago was now standing directly behind me.
And I do mean directly.

His icy blue eyes were staring at me and Gerard hungrily from a table maybe two feet away from ours. He smiled and waved like he did when he was pressed against the glass window. I turned back to Gee, pretending I hadn't seen him.

I can’t believe I just turned around. I can. not. believe. I just ignored him. Pretended that I had never seen him… huh, well he saw you Frankie.
Why didn't you get up and leave like Gee's eyes where pleading you to? So fucking stupid…


Gerard’s hands were shaking as he put our drinks on the table, spilling some of mine onto the light wood. He sat down heavily and continued to stare around me to the man. I shook my head and Gerard’s eyes flicked to my face. He was pale, and his expression was terrified. I guessed that mine looked pretty similar. Casually I leaned forward and whispered to my boyfriend.

“Is he still looking?”
Gerard nodded and I shivered, why was this guy scaring us so much?

“Frankie… Frank he has something in his hands.”

My eyes widened
“What?”

"I don’t - I dunno, something shiny. Frankie this guy is freaking me out, cam we leave?”

Why didn’t you listen to him.

“Gerard, we’re probably both overreacting. Don’t worry about it.”

Gerard still looked nervous, but smiled and sat back.
“I guess you’re right Frank, he’s not looking anymore.”

I sighed gratefully and smiled over at my boyfriend.
“See? I told you Gee, he probably recognized us from TV and was interested. Nothing to be scared of.”

I reached forward and took a gulp of my drink; Gee did the same, laughing and telling me some small thing about his day to take our minds off the man.

~~~~

It must have been an hour or two later when hell finally crashed down around us. Bet you thought we were going to get out of it? You don’t know how much I wish you were right…..

The lights in the bar were almost completely gone. Gerard and I were talking happily in the dim pub, barely noticing the time passing. Somehow our chairs had gotten pushed together, and my head was on his chest. I could feel his heart beating under his shirt as his fingers curled in my short hair.
I smirked and mentioned something about the bartender shooting us dirty looks and Gee laughed, looking at his watch.
“Well Frankie, It is almost eleven. If we get home soon I think I’m in the mood for some games...”

“It was all my compliments wasn’t it Gee?!”

I stood up excitedly and grabbed Gerard's hands, pulling him up into me. He pretended to collapse on top of me, and I almost fell over.

Shoving him off gently, I wrapped my arm around his waist as we exited the bar. There was a moment of silence as we passed by the man’s table, his blue eyes pierced us as we walked past him. I had almost forgotten...

“Well you do make me feel beautiful Frankie.”
Gerard’s words sent a cloud of steam from his mouth as we stepped out into the cold December air. It was supposed to snow later that night.
I lifted my head up to kiss his neck.

“You are beautiful Gee…”
I poked him in the stomach and teased,

“Sometimes when I look at your pretty face I can pretend I’m straight.”

Gerard stopped walking and looked right at me. My smile dropped a bit before he said,

“Well I would make a fucking hot chick Frankie.”

He laughed and stumbled drunkenly, and I decided to focus on finding our car.
Reaching into my pocket I grabbed the keys, pressing the automatic lock button so the lights on our black Honda flashed twice. I squinted when I saw the shadow leaning against our bumper.

“Hey… It’s that guy. It’s that fucking guy Gee! He’s on our car!”

Gerard’s eyes widened and he stopped leaning on me, straightening up and looking at the man smoking on our car. He whimpered.

“Frankie……”

I had no idea what to do.
Would you have? It didn’t help that I was buzzed, thinking was hard for me at the moment.

Why didn’t you just fucking RUN AWAY FRANK? Why couldn’t you have done that?

“Gee, I don’t know what we should do...”

“He has that thing in his hands again Frank. I- I think It might be a gun, it’s silver.”

I’ll admit it. At that point both me and Gerard were scared as hell. My breathing sped up, and I could feel sweat collecting on my hands. We just stood staring for a few moments, which was probably the worst thing we could have done.

You could have gone back into the bar, why didn’t you do that? The bartender could have saved you both.”

“Hello.”
His voice was colder than his ice blue eyes. Deep and gravelly he seemed to rip the word before he spit it out.

“Beautiful night don’t you think?”
My eyes flicked to his waist, where both of his hands were playing with the small silver object he held.
Gerard shivered beside me, and neither of us answered.
“Are you boys scared of me?”
I felt Gerard squeeze my hand gently as he straightened.
“We noticed that you were looking at us.” He said shakily.
“And that scared you?”

A sneer appeared on the man’s face and I squeezed my eyes shut. Afraid of what he would do.
When I opened them a few seconds later I almost gasped, but managed to hold it in.
The man’s face was just centimeters away from mine. He was still smiling.
When he spoke, the stale scent of alcohol and meat made me gag.

“Well you should be frightened of me I guess. You should be frightened. But this is making me so happy… You don’t know how long – what I’ve done to meet you.” He started to cackle and grabbed my chin roughly. I realized what going to happen a second before he did it.

~~~~~~
Uh oh! Poor Frankie :/ What do you think is going to happen to him?

HAHAHA you have no idea how pumped I am For the new album, today I was cleaning a table and I remembered That My Chem was in a studio AT THAT MOMENT making new songs that I’ll be alble to hear soooo soooon I really may explode from the anticipation :D
RATEANDREVIEWPLEASE!*]
Sign up to rate and review this story