Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Game of Love

Game of Love

by Prexistence 0 reviews

Nel is tired of Ichigo and Rukia hiding their feelings for one another, so to get them together she forces them to play different games with her.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2009-12-12 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 1215 words

0Unrated
Nel sighed as she bit into her chocolate chip cooking leaving crumbs on Ichigo’s bed. After the Winter War, she was still unable to revert back to her adult self and was unable to locate her brothers, Pesche and Dondochakka. Feeling depressed and lonely, she cried until Ichigo decided to take her home with him after feeling guilty. Urahara made her a special gigai that hid her hollows powers and made her look like a regular little girl around the age of four.

She frowned when her cookie was gone and looked on the desk to see one left. Her stomach grumbled in protest and decided to leave the cookie for Ichigo when he got home from school. She looked around his room and spotted the doll house that Ichigo’s sister, Yuzu, had given her.

She hopped off the bed and slowly walked over to the doll house that had three floors to it and opened up to reveal the house inside. The bottom floor composed of a kitchen with pictures painted into the walls and had a small table where a girl doll with short black hair and a boy, whose hair she had painted orange, were sitting. On the second floor was the bedroom with a bed and the third was an attic where a blue cat was sitting. She took the boy and girl doll and started playing with them, both of them reminding her of Ichigo and Rukia.

Since the ending of the Winter War, the two had still remained friends, but constantly get into heated arguments that would end in name calling and Rukia retreating to Ichigo’s closet. It may have been oblivious to either of them, but they liked each other. It was obvious with how worried they would get when one was not home in time or if the other got injured while fighting. Even for Nel who had not known either of them as long as other people could see it. The way they secretly longed for one another and the twinkle in their eyes when the other came into the room.

“I likes you Rukia.” Nel held the boy doll to the girl who she held in her other hand. She giggled to herself as she moved the girl doll closer to the boy. “Really? I likes you too, Itsygo! Let’s get married!” She had the girl doll say before bringing the two dolls heads together and had them kiss.

“I’ve always felt you were” Nel held the boy doll to the girl and began to say when she heard a shout from the hallway.

“STUPID MIGIT!” Ichigo’s voice echoed through the house before he entered his room with his famous scowl on his face. Nel watched him from her spot on the floor as he went over to his desk, ignoring her. She wondered what Rukia had done, but wasn’t going to ask knowing he would go off on a tangent about the black haired girl.

Nel looked down at her dolls. They were happy together, why couldn’t the real ones be happy and get along for once? This got her thinking, what could cause them to get along besides one being in a serious condition. She bit her lip as she began to think and then her eyes widened when an idea popped in her head.

“Itsygo!” Nel cried and turned around to look at him. If possible, it seemed he scowled even more causing Nel to wonder how he was able to do that.

“My name is not-” He began to correct her, but she cut him off. She had heard it all before and wasn’t interested in hearing it again.

“Play house with me!” She demanded and stood up and gave her more innocent pout. He seemed to back away from her before he closed his eyes and began shaking his head.

“No way am I playing house with you. You got your dolls, play by yourself.” He told her and opened his eyes to notice tears forming in her eyes. ‘Oh no.’ He thought to himself as she started sniffling and tears began to pour down her eyes.

“But Nel’s bored and has nothing to do! Nel doesn’t have my friends and Nel came to this scary place and you won’t even play one little game with me!” She began to cry and let herself fall to the ground. She knew this was one of his weaknesses and her best weapon against him. He would eventually cave in on her.

“Fine.” Ichigo grumbled just to get her to stop crying and causing a big scene in his room. Neither of them noticed Rukia at the doorway as Nel got up from the floor and wiped the snot that was dripping from her nose.

“You be daddy and Rukia is mommy!” Nel cheered causing the black haired girl’s mouth to hang open.

“Eh?” Rukia looked confused at Nel and then at Ichigo who did not look amused.

“We play house!” Nel told her and went over to grab Rukia’s hand to bring her into the room.

“That’s alright, I don’t feel like playing. I have some paper work to do for the Soul Society to finish up on.” Rukia said to Nel and noticed the little girl had dropped her hand. A second later a cry rang through the room as Nel fell to the floor crying once more.

“Buts Nel wants you to play with us! We’re not a family if you don’ts play! Don’t you like Nel?” The little girl looked up at Rukia with tears once more in her eyes and looking as innocent as she could.

“Fine, but only for an hour.” Rukia finally answered just to get the little girl to stop crying. She supposed she could work on her reports later after the little girl went to bed. Nel got off the floor once more and had a huge grin on her face.

“Yay, we’re a family!” Nel cheered happily as Rukia went to sit on Ichigo’s bed while the little girl went to get the cookie she saved from the desk. “I saved you both this!” She held the cookie in front of both of them.

Rukia looked at it and thought about taking it and splitting it with Ichigo. Her hand was raised to take the cookie when Ichigo yanked the cookie from Nel’s hand and stuffed it in his mouth.

“Hey, I was going to split it with you!” Rukia yelled at him and got up from the bed with her fists clenched at her side.

“You ate half of my lunch at school so we’re even.” Ichigo told her before she kicked the chair to his desk and almost caused him to fall out of it.

Nel sighed as she sat down on the floor with her hands under her chin as she watched the two fight once more. This was not what she had in mind and made a mental note to not let them share anything again. However, there were still other things she could make them do. That is after they stopped yelling at one another.
Sign up to rate and review this story