Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Game of Love

House

by Prexistence 2 reviews

Nel gets Rukia and Ichigo to play house wiht her

Category: Bleach - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2009-12-12 - Updated: 2009-12-12 - 1600 words

0Unrated
Nel smiled happily after getting Rukia and Ichigo to play with her. She figured maybe them doing something together that wasn’t fighting hollows or school work would bring them closer together. She had handed them both the dolls that looked purposely like them and got a little child doll to play herself. Unfortunately the hair was blond, who she knew she could always fix that later.

Ichigo stared down at the doll and she could tell he was regretting coming home. Rukia looked curiously at the doll after never playing with one before. “Okay you are mommy and daddy and I am the baby. We have to act like a family.” Nel explained to Rukia who looked back down at the doll.

“You doll’s hair color is messed up.” Rukia commented to Ichigo who scowled at her and looked down at the doll. It was only a shape darker than his own and orange marks were on the neck where Nel had messed up in coloring the hair.

“There is nothing wrong with it. I think there’s something wrong with yours, it’s too tall to be you!” Ichigo pointed out the doll that was almost the same height as the boy doll. Nel saw Rukia was about to open her mouth to argue. They were not going to get anywhere if they continued to argue and she knew she had to end it before the argument got even more heated up.

“There is nothing wrong with either of them, now let’s play! I am off to school and you two do mommy and daddy stuff!” Nel ordered the two before she had her doll walk away from the house and act like it was at school.

Rukia frowned and began thinking of what a mommy does. She thought about how Yuzu is always cooking and took the idea as her doll walked to the kitchen and acted like it was cooking. Ichigo tossed his doll on the floor away from the house.

“What are you doing?” Rukia snapped at him.

“I’m at work and will be all day.” Ichigo stated and Nel grumbled to herself wanting to kick Ichigo. Why couldn’t he just go along with this?

“You work at home!” Nel told him and grabbed his doll and gave it back to him. She narrowed her eyes as he took the doll and had it sit at the table.

“Where’s dinner?” He asked as he turned his doll towards Rukia’s who was pretending to make something in the air. Her doll placed what she made on a tiny plate and Rukia picked it up between her fingers and placed it on the table in front of the Ichigo doll.

“What the hell is this? I’m supposed to eat the air?” Ichigo mocked Rukia who glared at him.

“It’s supposed to be pretend, you idiot! A doll doesn’t need to eat and can’t make food! Just shut up and eat your air!” She yelled back at him. Nel could see him muttering things about ‘evil midgets’ and other things. She needed to think of something else to change the topic before another fight broke out. She wondered if maybe she showed them how she played with the two they might catch on, but she had little hope for it. They were both too stubborn and needed it kicked into their thick skulls.

“Ring Ring.” Nel imitated a phone and Rukia’s doll went over to answer the phone that was attached the doll house.

“Hello?” Rukia brought the dolls arm up to its head to pretend that it was answering the phone. Ichigo stared at her without blinking; she was getting more into this than he was.

“Mommy, I’m sick so I’m coming home.” Nel said and her doll appeared in the house. She placed her doll next to Ichigo’s in the chair causing his to fall to the ground. Nel tapped her fingers on the ground not amused. She may have been able to convince him to play, but it didn’t mean he was taking it seriously. They were not getting anywhere with this.

“Are you okay?” Rukia had her doll stand over Ichigo’s. Both Ichigo and Nel were a little surprised by this and the little girl expected him to come up with a smartass answer.

Ichigo picked up the doll and had him stand up. “I’m fine.” He said causing Nel to bite her lip from smiling. This was good, they were getting along. Now how to get them to have a decent conversation. What did they have in common?

“Mommy, daddy, can you help me with my homework? I don’t think I did it right.” Nel had her little doll complain turning it to Rukia then Ichigo.

“I thought you were sick?” Rukia asked holding her doll and looking at Nel.

“Crap, we got a paper due tomorrow.” Ichigo muttered almost dropping the doll, but kept it firmly in his hand tilted to the side.

“What are you so worried about? It’s only a literature paper and your last one was better than anyone else’s.” Rukia commented with a shrug. If she had an insult to throw at him it didn’t come up. She remembered the teacher reading the best papers in class and he’s was one of the best. “I was wondering if you could help me with mine, the teacher didn’t like what I turned in.”

“That could be because you were supposed to write it not draw it. She wanted a summary on Romeo and Juliet, not a drawn out bunny diagram of it.” Ichigo stated.

“But it explains it better and how could she not love my Chappy?” Rukia whined and placed her doll down.

Nel’s eyes widened as she saw the words forming on Ichigo’s lips. She knew she had to stop him. Things were finally peaceful and they were getting along. She knew he was going to say ‘your drawings suck’ and it would result with him being hit and a new fight would begin.

“Can we get back to playing?” Nel asked the two, stopping the rude comment before it was spoken. “Why don’t we replay the wedding?” Nel suggested happily. This was the best idea she had; she didn’t know why she didn’t think of it sooner.

“Itsygo you stand here.” Nel pointed by the house and then motioned for Rukia to move her doll further back so that way it would look like she was walking down the aisle. She placed her doll to the side almost forgetting about it and paid more attention between the other two. She hoped that they would follow example and decide to get together. A smile finally broke her face at the thought of being the one to show these two they belonged together.

Rukia’s doll walked down a straight line until she was next to Ichigo’s and they turned to each other. Nel didn’t waste a second and began speaking. “Will you take Rukia as your wife?” She said cutting everything short in order to speed up to the kiss.

“I do.” Ichigo said and Nel had to suppress a giggle as she turned to Rukia and repeated the same question.

“I do.” Rukia repeated and had her doll lean in to kiss Ichigo’s and his did the same. Nel noticed that they both were leaning and looked like they were going to kiss for real. She refused to blink in case she missed the kiss. Her only hope was that they didn’t begin to make out in front of her. She wanted them together, but didn’t need to see that.

They were inches apart when the door to Ichigo’s room opened and an annoyed looking Karin walked in. “Ichi-nii, dinner is…are you playing with a doll?” She asked him and caused him to turn red and chuck the doll through the window. He folded his arms over his chest.

“We’ll be down in a minute.” He muttered and glared at Rukia who was chuckling. “This is your fault!” He accused her and caused her to stop. She straighten up and began arguing with him how it was not her fault that he got caught playing with a doll.

Nel groaned and fell over. Everything was going so well why did it have to be ruined? She knew she was close and that only meant she would have to try something new to get those two together.

Bonus Scene: Attacking the Enemy

He grinned as he finally found Ichigo’s house. He wanted nothing more than to claw the little punk that had beaten him and made him look like a fool in Hueco Mundo. It had taken him a while to recover and return to the real world and detect Ichigo’s spiritual pressure, but he finally found it.

He was about to take a step forward and smash down the door to slaughter everyone that got between him and Ichigo when something flew out the window and hit him in the face. He grabbed the doll that resembled Ichigo and stared at it. “What the-” He stopped before the swear word could exit his mouth looking down at the doll. There were little things that scared him, but this was just too creepy, even for him.

“Screw this I’ll fight him later.” Grimmjow dropped the doll and left.
Sign up to rate and review this story