Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Why Guys Like Girls

Reason 3

by BoxingBunny 0 reviews

A drabble series focusing on 25 of the reasons why guys like girls.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Kurama - Published: 2009-12-13 - Updated: 2009-12-14 - 188 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own, please don’t sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

3) The ease in which they fit into your arms.

When you have a puzzle, every piece has its place. Their curves and contours are cut perfectly so that when they’re with their match they’re complete and show a bigger picture.

One could say that life is one big puzzle and people are its pieces. And the pieces that fit together know when they find each other because they feel that completeness.

Kurama had always thought that he was the odd piece—the one that made it into the box but didn’t actually go anywhere.

But from the first time he held Kagome Higurashi in his arms, he knew that he’d found his match—his little elusive center piece.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 109 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: I get closer to that 100 words every time! These are really fun to write though. I get a little sense of accomplishment between actual chapter updates or longer one-shots and you guys get something new to read almost every day! It’s a win-win!! Thanks for reading!!
Sign up to rate and review this story