Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Why Guys Like Girls

Reason 10

by BoxingBunny 0 reviews

A drabble series focusing on 25 of the reasons why guys like girls.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Kurama - Published: 2009-12-13 - Updated: 2009-12-14 - 199 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own, please don’t sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

10) How cute they are when they argue.

What was Kurama’s number one rule when arguing with Kagome? Take Deep Breaths.

And it wasn’t even to calm a rising temper.

There she stood—a good foot shorter than he, fists balled at her sides, face thoroughly flushed along with her neck and chest, and more fire in her eyes than he thought Hiei had in his entire body.

It was all he could do to appear serious as she ranted and lectured about something that Youko had done. But when that slender finger appeared mere inches from his nose, Kurama felt the first chuckles escape.

“It’s not funny, Kurama!” A new lecture began.

Oh well…it was worth seeing her all flustered and cute.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 116 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: I have this problem with my boyfriend all the time. Hell hath no fury like a woman laughed at mid-rant. Are there any guys reading this?? From what I get, most of my readers are girls so I’d love to hear from any male readers! Do any of you ever feel this way??
Sign up to rate and review this story