Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Why Guys Like Girls

Reason 13

by BoxingBunny 0 reviews

A drabble series focusing on 25 of the reasons why guys like girls.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Kurama - Published: 2009-12-13 - Updated: 2009-12-14 - 230 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own, please don’t sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

13) The way they smile.

It was something that was almost always present, something that he’d simply come to associate her with. Kagome’s smile was one of her defining features in his eyes.

It was always bright, always cheery, and always genuine. Her smile had an infectious quality that made everyone around her want to smile as well.

But on days like this, when she would get lost in her past, she looked far too serious. Kurama knew that on days like this she would think about what she could have done differently to save more lives.

Sitting next to her by the window, he leaned over to place a quick kiss on her cheek and was awarded with a surprised but brilliant smile.

If she would allow him, Kurama promised, he would spend the rest of his life making sure she always smiled.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 139 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: I think this is the longest one yet. I’m getting away from my 100 words goal…time to get back on track! I just realized something you guys…with this chapter, we’re half-way through! D= Maybe one day I’ll do another series. I have no idea what about though! xD Suggestions?? Anyway, I hope you liked it and I’ll see you next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story