Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Remember My Name

Remember My Name

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-29 - Updated: 2009-10-29 - 1458 words

-1Illiterate
Sasuke:14
Sakura:11


A girl about the age of 11 came running downstairs into her living room with a frustrated sigh.
"Mommy!I think I got the bow wrong!",she moaned.Only to wish and very much egret she hadn't looked up through her pink bangs,she gasped.
Laying in front of her were the corpses of both parents surrounded by red blood.She looked forward,looking into the dark coal eyes and shaking harshly.Even if the eeyes of the murdered were dark,she could see the bloodlust and desire he had.She screamed,and he walked up to her pushed her against the wall and pinning her arms on either side of her head.
"You want to know why your mother and father are dead?Because they are vampire hunters.And yet...they just got hunted and brung down.",the boy,almost the same age as her,said.
The boy smirked and his eyes seemed to glow for that small moment.
"I might have killed your parents,but I'm not going to kill you.I want you to want revenge,and have me only in your heart.Remember this:you're blood and body is now mine meaning you are mine!Do not let anyone else have you or your blood,because I will hunt them down and take them down as I did with your parents.Only I am allowed to ever have your blood.Keep that in mind.",he said.She gulped biting her lip.
His smirk widened a little more as he made his way to his neck digging his face in between her shoulder and jaw.
Then she let out a huge gasp as his fangs suck into her neck and she slowly put into a sleep.She fell limp in his arms and he scoopd her up in his arms walking upstairs and into her room.
He lay her in her bed and pulled the cover over her bending downand kissing her forehead.He went up to her ear.
"Remember my name:Sasuke Uchiha",he said.And with that,he disappeared.
...
She woke up to her own screaming and trashing arms and legs.She ran downstairs and fell to ehr knees by the familiar and still laying on the floor corpses....



"Ahhhh!",a girl screamed to the top of her lungs trashing around and kicking her legs.She looked around and took deep breaths calming down.That same boy has haunted her dreams ever since 4 years ago.
This girl was Sakura Haruno.Once daughter to two famous buisness managers,and secret vampire hunters.
She had long,candy pin hair with green emerald,shiny eyes.Her skin was pale,people would compare her to a porcelain dolls.She had rosy,rosette cheeks and long,dark eyelashes.Just as her mother.
Sakura stood up from bed rubbing her eyes.She's lived alone ever since her parents died,and had to take care of herself.
Sakura entered the bathroom and got into the shower after undressing herself.She took a short cold shower and washer her mouth and face fast.
She put on some dark shorts with a white long-sleeve shirt and a black vest with some black boots.She put her hair up and put on some bracelets she bought when she went to the mall with her friends.
She grabbed her binder and cell and left the house more calm from he rnightmare.As she walked to school,she noticed her crush was walking with his friends and laughing.
She smiled to herself and started to twirl some of her ponytail.Her crush was Sai,a popular and very hot boy at her school.Alot of girls,or better yet,all girls wanted him.Which made Sakura realize she of course had alot of competition.But,Sai was one of her friends,and he talked sometimes with her.In fact,she was the only girl he talked to more than 5 minutes.
Sai turned and saw Sakura smiling.He waved and Sakura blushed light waving back.
Suddenly,a motorcycle passed by them really fast spinning Sakura around and making her fall.The guys and Sai managed to stay up,and Sai saw Sakura fall.He ran yp to her and bent down.
"You okay,Sakura?",he asked.She looked up with a small smile and blushed lihglty.
"Umm,yeah...",she trailed off.
"Good.",he said with a smile.He held out her hand for her and she looked down at it.She inwardly squealed,and took his hand as he helped her stand up.
"Thanks.",she said brushing herself off and smiling up at him.
"No problem.",he said.He brushed her bangs aside and let his finger trail down her soft cheek.
"Umm....",she trailed off starting to blush even redder.Suddenly,when he turned to walk away,he tripped falling tot he ground.Sakura gasped and bent down helping him up.
"Are you okay?",she asked.
"Yeah,don't know what happened there.",he said scratching his head and smiling in total embarassment.
"Well,be careful.",she said smiling.
"Yeah.",he said turning to walk off again,but almost tripped again.Sakura inwardly started to squeal again and hurried off to school.

When she got there,she was sitting on the benches by herself reading her book when somebody grabbe dher book.She looked up and saw her best friend reading it with a bored expression.
"What are we these blooduscking vampire books?",she asked sitting down by Sakura and giving her the book back.
"I don't know.They've caught my attention.Something about them absolutely interests me.",Sakura said shrugging and bookmarking her book before closing it.
"Well,stop it already before I start thinking you have gone all emo or goth on me.",her best friend said.
Her best friend was Ino Yamanaka.She was blonde and very girly.She wore tight jeans with a pink tank top with pink flats,earrings,bracelets,and her hair in a high ponytail.
"Well,aren't you looking espicially pink today.",Sakura noticed,as if it were hard to notice.
"Really?I just felt like being espicially pretty today.",Io said.But,even Sakura could see what wa sup with her.
"Please,the only reason you'd dress like this is if you were in love with somebody.So...who's the lucky guy?",Sakura asked turning to her,smiling and very eager to know.
"Sai!",she squealed.Sakura's smile faded away and she gulped.
"Sai?",she repeated in a low voice.
"Yep!",Ino squealed.Sakura hadn't ever told anything to Ino about her liking him and she always pretended that he was just a big dummy that played around too much.
"Wow,not a big surprise.",Sakura said turning forward with a frown.
"I kno!But look at him!He's a total hottie and is absolutely perfect!",Ino continued to squeal.
"Huh...",Sakura murmured.


The rest of the day had went on and soon it was the end of school and Ino and Sakura were walking to the mall.
"Umm,I think I should get home and study.I have a big test coming up tomorrow for history.",Sakura said.
"So?You have to help me pick out my outfit for tomorrow so I can impress my Sai-kun.",Ino squealed.
"Umm....Sorry!I can't!",Sakura immediately said.Ino turned to her and sighed.
"It's just a test.Come on...",she trailed off pouting.
"No!I really have to study!Bye!",Sakura yelled and ran off quickly.
"Sakura!",Ino called but Sakura just kept running.

Sakura got home and she went the kitchen to get a drink to calm herself.She was in a huge micture of anger,sadness,and disbelief.
Sakura walked to the kitchen after dumping all her things on the couch and went to the refrigerator to take out a water bottle.
She opened it and drank a whol lot before setting it down and taking a deep breath.
"...yo..",a deep and familiar voice said.Sakura's eyes widened and she turned around slowly wishing that the voice that's haunted her was only her imagination.She looked up and standing about 5 feet away from her was a famliar boy smirking,leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets.
"..y-y-y-y-you...",she trailed off stuttering uncontrollably as her body had went numb.
"Miss me...Sakura...",he said putting emphasis on her name.
"...p-p-p-please...",she stuttered shaking her head.He stood up straight and made way to her slowly.
"I sure have missed you......."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So?So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so???????
Like me new story????
Sorry it's so short!:)
Hope you like it!:)
Review if you'd like!!:)
ByeBye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story