Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Remember My Name

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-14 - Updated: 2009-12-14 - 1392 words

0Unrated
"I sure have missed you....",he said.She backed up against the counter,afraid to make another noise or any movement.
"Oh,it's no fun when you're so silent.",he said as he stopped in front of her with a smirk.His dark eyes full of dark amusement.
"....why...",she whispered.
"At least you say something without stuttering.",he murmured.She blushed of embarassment.
Wait,why am I blushing??I might die today,right now!,she thought.He sighed and one hand of his wet up to her cheek cupping it,while the other went to her waist.
"Aren't you supposed to hate me?",he asked.And that bought sudden realization to her.He killed her parents!She is supposed to hate him.
"Yes,I do!",she yelled a moment after of thinking.
"That's good.",he said and leaned in to her ear and she could feel his hot breath all over her skin.
"But it's also a lie...",he whispered trailing off.Her eyes widened and her heart seemed to stop beating.Suddenly,his fangs entered her neck and she gasped loudly to the pain.
But it soon turned to pleasure,and she was grasping on his t-shirt that he wore tightly.
He retracted his fangs slowly,but stayed in the position he was in with Sakura.
"You...are mine.",he whispered.She stayed silent,but her eyes widened more as if possible.
"..yours..",she whispered.She felt his tongue on her skin,as he licked over the blood that poured from the two holes his teeth left.
"Until then...Sakura..",he said and pulled away turning to walk off,but suddenly disappeared.She stayed there for a moment absolutely frozen,until she fell to her knees sobbing.

Sakura had cried her heart out that whole night.Sha hadn't slept a wink the entire night,and soon it was morning.
She was now more calm and was taking a cold shower to make her seem more awake then she felt.She got out and walked into her room with a towel around her body drying her hair with another towel.
She then threw the towel she used for her hair aside to see Sasuke laying on her bed with his eyes closed.
"Ahhh!",she screamed absolutely scared.He looked over to her with a smirk and opened his eyes to show those dark and evil eyes.Suddenly,he was gone.
He wasn't in the room anymoe,as if he was never even there.
She hurried and got dressed and left for school trying to forget what ahd happened recently.She just needed to think straight right now.
She soon got to school and went to the cafeteria to see Ino.
"Sakura!",Ino squealed running up to her.
"Hey,Ino.",Sakura said with a smile as Ino stopped in front of her.
"How do I look today?",Ino asked.
"Why...oh,right.Sai.",Sakura said,still smiling and trying hard not to scream that she liked Sai too.
"So??",Ino urged.
"You look great.",Sakura said.
"That's awesome!",she squealed.
"Mmhm.",Sakura murmured as they walked over to the table where Ino's friends were.Sakura stayed silent as they walkd amongst themsleves about girly stuff,making Sakura get bored very quickly.
"I'm gonna go to class and get started.",Sakura said standing up.Ino nodded and waved goodbye,Sakura waving back and leaving.
As Sakura sat in class reading the next chapter for world history,the door opened.Sakura hadn't heard for she waslistening to her ipod.
The guy walked up to her slowly,a smirk on his face.Sakura hummed to the music quietly bobbing her head to the rock music.The guy stopped behind her and reached for her shoulder grabbing it.
Sakura's eyes widened and she jumped turning quickly as the headphones of her ipod were yanked out as she made the quick movement.
"Oh,it's you.",she breathed as she placed a hand to her chest trying to control her breathing.
Sai laughed scratching his head feeling embarassed.
"Sorry,didn't mean to scrare you.",he said laughing nervously.She laughed along with him also nervously.
"It's okay.I'm just a little too jumpy today.",she said as she started to play with her hands.
"So,what are you doing in class so early?",he asked.
"I just wanted to get a headtsart on the new chapter for world history.",she explained.He nodded.
"That's no fair.I wanted to be the first one to finish the new chapter.Cheater.",he said playfully.They laughed,Sakura feeling very nervous.
"So,what'd you come here for?",she asked after their little laugh was over.
"I was also going to get a headtsrat on the new chapter.But I guess you beat me to it.",he said.
"Sorry.",she said.
"No,it's okay.",he said waving a hand at her.
"So,wanna read it together?",she asked.
"Really?Thanks.",he said and grabbed a chair pulling it to her desk as she sat down.He got his book from his bag and they started to read it together.

School had ended and Sakura was feeling as happy as ever.She forgot almost every problem of hers,even somebody who had been watching her the entire day angrily.
Sakura entered her apartment and took off her shoes and jacket and bag throwing it on the couch.
She skipped ot the kitchen getting some juice and drank happily dancing.
"You seem happy.",a deep voice said,interrupting her and causing her to freeze.
"You're here...",she trailed off softly.
"Yeah.",he said leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket,a bored expression on his face.She placed her cup down and took a deep breath,building up her courage.She turned around and crosse dher arms narrowing her eyes.
"Get out.",she said,very low and icy.
"I don't think so.",he said looking over to her,eyes glaring with alot of anger.Her eyes widened at his expression and she narrowe dher eyes in confusion.
"Leave me alone.You've already ruined my life,and I do not want to have anything to do with you.",she said.
"That's never going to happen,and you don't want it to.Now look,what did I say to you years ago?",he asked.
"Just leave me alone!",she yelled.He stood up straight and walked over to her fast,grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the living room.He threw her down to the couch.She gasped as she clutched her now bruised wrist.
"Damn it,you're saying you can't even remember my damn name!",he yelled.She stayed silent as she stared down,and gulped.
"Your name....I am never ever going to say.",she said.He narrowed his eyes clenching his jaw.
"You...",he trailed off.She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes.
"So don't expect me too!",she yelled.
"I don't really care about that right now,so consider yourself lucky.Do you like that Sai guy?",he asked.
"You....How do you know Sai?",she asked.I saw you with him in the fucking morning!You dancing and humming so happy after that moment between you two!",he yelled.
"Why were you watching me?!",she yelled.
"Look,hang out with the damn guy anymore,you're dead!",he yelled.
"Then just kill me!Your words are not going to stop me from liking me!",she yelled.He scoffed and looked away for a moment,before looking back at her.He leaned forward as she leaned back on the couch trying to edge away from him.He put his hands on the sides of her head and their faces were only inches away from eachother.
"Or better yet...",he whispered.His hot and minty breath filled ehr nostrils,bringing confusion in her head.
"What...",she trailed off.
"...he's dead.",he said and witht hat,he was gone.She stayed there,sitting there.Her eyes widened,and her wrist throbbing,but she made no movement.
"..Oh,no.",she finally said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey peoplez!
Gish,I was grounded from the computer,so I haven't been able to write anything.
Wah!
But I'm on now,so woohoo!
Highfives over internet!
Cookies for everybody!
People eat rainbows and poop butterflies!
...
Awkward...

Anyhooo!
Hope you liked this chapter!
You're all awesome!
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story