Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Remember My Name

Chapter 2

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-22 - Updated: 2010-01-23 - 1750 words

0Unrated
The next day,Sakura was in the class,hearing music on her ipod,and the open histoy book in her hands.Yet,she did not read,she only stared blankly thinking.
Suddenly,something connected to her shoulder.
"Ah!",she yelped jumping in her seat.Yet,she only looked up to see Sai.
"Jeez,are you always this jumpy in the mornings?",he asked laughing.He pulled up a chair beside her and smiled at her.
"Sorry,just haven't gotten much sleep.",she said smiling weakly.
"Well,get more rest.You don't want to suddenly fall asleep during an important class.",he said chuckling.As he took out his history book,Sakura cleared her throat emoving her ear phones.
"Um,can I ask you something?",she asked.
"Sure.",he said smiling at her.
"Have you seen anything wierd lately?",she asked.He scratched his head,an pexression deep in thought,before shaking his head.
"Nah.",he said shrugging.
"Oh,well,forget I asked then.",she said.They read,Sakura looking around to try and catch Sasuke at his watching game.

Sakura sat at lunch with Sai,both joking around and talking to eachother.When Ino suddenly sat in front of them.
"Oh,wow!Sakura,I didn't know you knew Sai.",Ino said smiling widely at Sai the entire time.
"Well,Sai,Ino.Ino,Sai.",Sakura said quietly.
"Hey.",Sai said holding out his hand.Ino took it blushing and shook it trembling.Sakura inwardly laughed at this action of hers.
"Oh,Sakura.Do you have some boyfriend?",Ino asked.Sakura looked up and shook her head.
"Why?",Sakura asked munching on some fries.
"Wierd.That guy seemed real persistant in knowing who you were with.",Ino murmured to herself.
"Who?",Sakura questioned,a bit afraid to ask.
"It was this tall,real hot guy.He had like seriously cool hair,even though it looked like a chicken butt.He was a bit pale,but you could totally see his muscular chest and arms.",Ino explained.
"Sasuke.",Sakura whispered.
"Who is he anyways?",Ino asked.
"N-nobody.What did you tell him when he asked you who I was with?",Sakura said.
"Well,I just told him that I didn't know.He seemed really peeved off.",Ino said.
How wierd,He would of course know who I was by suddenly popping in someplace.Why was he asking?,Sakura thought.
Suddenly,the doors to the cafeteria opened,no slammed,open!
"What the!",Sai said.Sakura's headshot up and her eyes widened.
"Oh,crap.",she muttered.Standing at the doors was the one and only,Sasuke Uchiha.
"It's him!The hot guy!",Ino said smiling excitedly.Sakura gulped and lifted her hands in front of her face.
Sasuke narrowed his eyes looking through the crowd of silent and curious people,when he saw the pink hair and smirked.
"Sakura Haruno,you betetr get you ass here right now!",he yelled.
"Who does this guy think he is?",Sai asked getting pissed off.
"Do me a favor and ignore his awful mistreatments he is about to do.",Sakura whispered.She looked up and Sas uke was suddenly in front of her,and she jumped.
"Bad girl.",he said and grabbed her arm pulling her out of her seat.Sai,suddenly,stood up from his chair and grabbed Sasuke's arm.
"Let go of her and leave her alone.",Sai said.
"Sai?",Ino asked.Sakura's eyes widened and she looked at Sai.
"Sai?",she asked.
"I'd advise you take that hand off of me.",Sasuke warned.
"I advise you let go of her.",Sai said.Sasuke,in a fast ovement,let go of Sakura and grabbed Sai by his collar.Suddenly,alot of guys in the cafeteria stood up,and Sasuke looked around with narrowed eyes.
"This is my army.Where's yours?",Sai said,smirking.Sasuke looked back at Sai and smirked.
"Off eating half the human race.",Sasuke said.Sai stopped smirking,and his eyes narrowed.
Sakura it her lip,and then bought up a smile.
"Oh,Sasuke,what have I told you about doing this kind of things?",Sakura suddenly said.Sai and Sasuke looked at her confused.
"Eh?",they asked in unison.Sakura laughed nervously and scratche dher head.
"Jeez,you sure have embarassed me.",she said.
"Pinky,what are you trying to do?",he asked.She walked up to him and sighed.
"I'm sorry.My boyfriend get's real jealous,real fast.",Sakura said laughing.
"Boyfriend?",they both asked.
"Yeah,sorry I kept it a secret.But my boyfriend is a big killer..Anyways,honey,let go of Sai-kun.",Sakura said.
"Honey?",Sasuke asked,then scoffed.He let go of Sai roughly and looked at him again.
"Here,come on,honey.Let's go to the amusement park you wanted to go.",Sakura said with a huge smile.Sasuke scoffed again and looked at Sai again.
"Consider yourself luckly.",Sasuke said.He turned himself to Sakura and sighed.He poked her head harshly.
"What amusement park?You get stupid every single day I see you.",Sasuke said with a chuckle.He turned and walked off.Sakura grabbed her stuff fast and bowed at Sai in apology.She waved,and raced off following Sasuke out.

Sasuke and Sakura now were in her apartment.
"What do you want now?",she asked as she sat down on the couch,and broke off the silence that had them anxious the moment they entered.
"Did I not warn you about being close to him?",he asked.
"Yes,but of course not liking you at all,I disobeyed.",she said crossing her arms and laying back.
"Well,that was a wrong desicion.And how the hell did you come up with me being a boyfriend and wanting to go to an amusement park?",he asked.
"Look,it just came to me.It's over now,and what we are doing is also over.Just get out and never come within my sight ever again.",she said looking away.She stood up and walked over to the kitchen,when she suddenly slipped and landed on her back.
Sasuke eyes widened and he ran to her bending down.
"Owww!",she whined,unable to move.Sasuke sighed and picke dher up in his arms.
"You sure are very clumsy.",he said.He placed her on the couch laying on her back and bent down on his knees.
"Didn't I say to leave.",she said,hardly loud enough still wincing at the throbbing pain.He smirked.
"Yes,but....do you really expect a vampire to listen to a human?",he asked.
"Well..no.",she murmured,her eyes drifting up at the ceiling.He laughed and her eyes went to him.
He's...He's actually smiling.Laughing,actually.Who knew he had such happy feelings in him.Hmmm,he seems very cute when he laughs.It didn't seem like he ever laughed witht hose serious and emotionless uncaring faces.But..this seems to fit him.,she thought,and smiled herself.He sighed after his laugh and looked away.
"I guess I still haven't said your name.",she murmured.He looked at her and sighed,smiling lightly now.
"Guess not.But,do know that I'll one day make you.",he said.
"You never took me for a smiler..or laugher.",she murmured.He stopped smiling,but he still had the humurous look on his face.
"Well,looks can decieve.And plus,being with you makes me happy.Do not ask,because I don't explainations.",he said.She slowly tried to sit up,he helped her.
"Do you...Do you like anybody?",she asked,the words just drifting from her mouth.She continued to look down,silence now again in the apartmentThen he finally answered.
"Yeah.",he said.She looked at him and her eyes widened.
"Who?",she asked,not helping her curiousity.
"You..",he trailed off after a while,and her eyes widene dmore,if even possible.He sighed.
"Here,I'll help you to the bed.",he said and picked her up again.He walked to her rooms,and sat her down helping her take off the jacket and her shoes.He took off her shirt,leaving her with a t-shirt and jeans.
"Why are you suddenly being so nice?",she asked.
"I thought about it,and I'm gonna try being...nice.",he said,the last word coming out as if it was deadly.She smiled amused.
"That didn't sound nice.",she said,playing around.
"Hey,do not try and take advantage or push it.I'm doing it for your sake.",he said.She smiled,and she suddenly felt warm inside.
"Fine,Sa-"
He looked up at her with wide eyes,as if waiting her to finish saying his name.
"Fine,but why did you decide to suddenly?",she said looking away.He sighed and shrugged.
"I have to try and make a chance come up for the two of us.I know we had differences back then,and these last couple of days including this morning.But I guess I'm going to ask...for your forgiveness.",he said.She looked at him and sighed.
That's when it occured to her.He had killed her parents,and she sits here laughing like an idiot as if nothing had happened.
"I can forgive these couple of days,but if you impress and make it up to me,I'll try my hardest to forget the past.",she said looking down.He smiled and sat down by her on the bed.
"Good.That's great.",he murmured.She looked up at him,and just bought up a smile.
"Then again,who knew a vampire could have such a beautiful and warm heart.",she said.
"Like I said,looks can decieve.",he said with a shrug.
"And guess what,I'll consider saying your name...under one condition.",she said.He looked at her and smirked.
"And that condition is?",he asked.
"Take me to the amusement park,please!",she said laughing.He stopped smirking,and pulled up a weak smile.
"Sure..",he said and looked away laughing weakly.She smiled happily.
"Yay!",she said,and got up fast running into the bathroom.
He shook his head and stopped smiling,sighing.
"This may not go so good.",he said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am done and I have made Sasuke an awesome guy!
But,please excuse me for changing him so fast if you don't like it.
SSUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPERSUPER SUPER SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Hope you liekd it,though!
Review if you'd like!
Bye Bye!:]
Sign up to rate and review this story