Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Fake It

Don't Fake It

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

Brothers are always there for each other. But something puts Gerard and Mikey on a test.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-12-13 - Updated: 2009-12-13 - 1541 words

0Unrated
So I'm like overseas at the moment. No hiptop, and I'm nine hours behind from Sydney so it fucks everything up. Boredom kills so I thought I should go back into one of my oldest hobbies, fanfics. Sorry for not continuing my other stories, I really cant get out of my writers block -_____-'




“Gerard, get up dude!”
I flipped on my other side facing my back towards my brother and yanked the blanket over me, “I am up,” I muttered in my morning croaky voice. I shut my eyes just to catch a few more seconds of sleep before he started yelling again.
“As in wake up and get on your feet, you douche,” he threw open my blanket and slapped my arse.
“Quit it Mikey! Just give me five more minutes!” I squealed. Pulling the blanket off me wasn’t going to wake me up.
I heard him sigh, “Well if that’s how you want it...”
I opened one eye with sudden paranoia.
All in a second, Mikey jumped on me and started tickling me.
“No Mikey! No!” I squealed and laughed.
“Are you getting up now?” he had a big grin on his face.
“Yes,” I tried to catch my breath.
“Good, the guys are waiting outside in the car. Hurry up and lets go,” and with that my tall but thin brother left my dark room.

I was tempted to fall back asleep again but the fact that everyone was waiting outside made think otherwise. I didn’t bother rushing, I wasn’t a morning person and I was not planning to rush through my morning rituals. I took my time and stretched and slowly, step by step I walked to the bathroom. A couple of yawns, trying to fix my damn hair, washing my face and getting into my outfit of the day which was simply a pair of dark jeans and a worn out shirt; I was all set. I walked out of the front door and already the sunlight was killing my eyes. Must stop having sleepless nights, I told myself silently.

“Fuck you Gerard!” my good friend that goes by the name Robert Bryar yelled from the front passenger seat of the car that was parked in my driveway. “Ray, get moving! He made us wait and now I wanna see him trying to catch up to us on his feet,” he pulled a smirk on his face.
Frank waved from the back seat and Mikey was in a fit of laughter as Ray started up the car and backed out of the car.
“You guys are so mean,” I pouted and walked to the edge of the road. I watched the car filled with my friends laughing and turning back to see if I was following them. “Fuck that,” I mumbled and got out a cigarette and lighted it up. I breathed in the smoke and let it out; the first smoke of the day is always the best. I turned on my heel and walked back into the house. I loved pissing Bob off.

I didn’t bother making myself comfortable on the lounge because I knew they would give up and come get me. They won’t leave to where ever they’re going without me; they need me to write down new songs. I smiled to myself and concentrated on finishing my smoke before they all barge in. I raised my head and glanced at an old family photo of my mother, father and brother Mikey. I looked at the younger faces of my mother and father; they both had successful lives unlike me. Mikey who was younger than me already has a career in the bank; he worked as a financial planner there. Me, I had nothing. No career, no job, no life. I sighed at that thought. Sure, I’m in a band with my friends but these things don’t last long, it’s just temporary.

I tore my eyes away from the family portrait when I heard the sound of Ray’s rusty car. The smile returned back on my face. I immediately heard Bob’s impatient angry mumblings.
“Way,” he appeared at the doorway.
“Oh hey Bob,” I gave him a little wave.
“You’re impossible to deal with,” he sighed.
I stood up and ran my fingers through my hair, “Yea I hear that quite a lot actually.”
He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder and marched out of the house.
I started laughing and tried to tell him to let me down in between my laughter.
He shoved me in the backseat with Mikey and Frank. “Okay, now we’re all set.”
“Get off me Gee! I don’t want you laying on me,” Mikey started messing up my hair.
It was impossible to get up then because Ray just turned on the corner and got myself shoved onto Mikey and Frank a little more.
“It’s okay Mikey, I like the view from here,” Frank had a cheeky smile on his face as he stared at my crouch.
“Ew,” Mikey shoved me on top of Frank.
I completely covered Frank with my bigger self over his petite frame.
“It’s okay,” Frank’s voice came out muffled. “I’m okay.”

After being pushed and shoved between Mikey and Frank we arrived at an empty park that was set on the seaside. Ray carefully and slowly parked his precious car in a tight spot at the car park. Bob got impatient and got out of the car in the middle of it. After that incredible long time of parking his damn car Ray cautiously got out and shut the door.
“Now, don’t hit the door on other cars. I don’t want any dents or scratches-“
“Ooh! Look a colourful bird!” Frank squealed and threw open the door which unsurprisingly hit the car next to ours, but he didn’t pay any attention to it and ran after where ever the bird was.
“FRANK!” Ray yelled furiously and started looking at the car door and running his fingers over the spot that hit the other car. “Okay, it’s okay. Just a small scratch. We can fix it.”
“Dude, don’t worry about it. You’re car is too damn old anyway.” Mikey said as he also cautiously got out of the car to avoid his screaming.
“My car is not old Mikey. Say sorry to Audrey!”
My brother raised an eyebrow, “Who’s Audrey?”
“My car has to have a name too you know,” he crossed his arms and tilted his head up high.
Mikey crouched down and started searching for something. “How do you know it’s a girl?”
I cracked up laughing. “Oh I love you Mikey!”
Mikey’s head appeared in my sight, “I was being serious.”
“Okay! Can we please leave my car alone and go follow Bob?” Ray raised his voice.
“Sorry Audrey,” Mikey said and patted the car.

Bob and Ray knew where to go to have a quiet band meeting. This park had a great view, I just loved gazing at the open sea and the seagulls killing each other for food. We were exchanging our notes for new songs and ideas. We were working over an hour already and frankly my concentration rate was pretty low. I looked back at my band mates quietly mumbling about several things to one another. A small carefully folded pale paper caught my eye in the pile of notes in the middle of the picnic table. I reached for it and started ready. It wasn’t really lyrics but a poem. It was obviously about love from the first few lines. It was incredibly touching. Whoever has written this is really in love with this person. I felt like doing whatever I can to get them together. I pressed my lips together and attempted to read it again.
“Um Gerard, is that my piece?” my brother leaned over.
I looked up at him in surprise and showed him the paper, “You wrote this?”
He nodded bashfully and grabbed his piece of paper.
“What is it?” Ray asked. “Let’s read it.”
Mikey tried to pull the paper towards him but Bob beat him to it and grabbed it out of his grasp.
A few moments later when they all read it they all looked up at Mikey with awe in their faces.
“What triggered you to write this?” Ray asked.
“I don’t know, nothing,” he shrugged and looked down. He was obviously blushing some more.
“Is it about a girl?” I asked.
He quickly nodded.
“Oh my god Mikey! This is incredibly cute!” Frank said. “If you show this to her then she’ll fall head over heels for you!”
“Oh no, she won’t. I’m not good enough for her,” he looked down.
Bob patted his back, “Don’t think like that, you can get any girl you want.”
I agreed, “Exactly Mikey, cheer up.”
“I’m hungry,” Frank whined.
“We’ll eat soon.” Ray told him.
“But I’m hungry now!”
Bob abruptly stood up, “Let’s just eat.”




Be nice and just review.
Sign up to rate and review this story