Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Fake It

Cookies

by disturbedangel6 5 reviews

Frank pretty much eats, Bob teases Frank, Ray looks amazed, Mikey isn't okay, and Gerard is surprised.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-12-14 - Updated: 2009-12-14 - 1424 words

0Unrated
To be honest I was really surprised by the amount of people reviewing and reading. I got happy, so I wrote more.

I brought the straw to my coke to my lips as I watched Frank gobble his overloaded tray of subway. He brought himself 2 footlong subs and heaps of cookies; I was impressed by the way he kept thin by eating so much. I myself had to watch what I eat; I looked down at my slightly obvious beer belly and frowned.
“It’s amazing how that little thing can eat so damn much,” Ray rested his back on the chair with his face showing some amazement.
“Hey!” Frank gulped what looked like a huge chunk of food down his throat because he started hitting his chest as it slowly went down his pipe. He grabbed his extra large Fanta and slurped it down to make the food get down faster. He breathed in a big breath, “I’m not a thing!” he finally said.
“Ray just shut up, you’re gonna kill the child by the way his eating,” Bob gestured to Frank.
Frank stood up this time and stomped his feet, “And I’m not a child either! I’m 21!” he sat back down and before he touched his food he look up with a questioning face. “What’s wrong with how I eat?”
I cooed and pat his head, “There’s nothing wrong with the way you eat, right guys?” I heard a few coughs and some sarcastic yea’s.
“See? Now eat child, I have a life you know,” Bob crossed his arms and blew at his blonde fringe that was covering up his eye; which failed because the hair just went back to where it was. He grunted at it.
“Offt! I’m not a child! Stop calling me a child,” he tried to show a sad face as he bit into his footlong sub.

I laughed at my two friends; I just loved Bob and Frank’s childish fights. I didn’t realise that I was leaning on Mikey as I was laughing so I looked at him and smiled. He wasn’t showing any signs of enjoyment in our company as he sat stiffly on the hard chair. I noticed he wasn’t focusing on our conversation either from him staring at the table; his eyes were at a distant. I frowned and nudged him slightly; if anything I hated seeing my brother upset. It was stupid to be upset over some girl. Says me who’s never fallen in love, I sighed at that thought.
Mikey looked up and realised he missed out by everyone having small laughs and teasing Frank.
I looked at him with concern and he immediately understood that I was asking him if he was okay and nodded. I didn’t believe him but let him go anyway.
“Excuse me,” a short stubby looking teenage boy stood at our table. He obviously was from the subway crew, I remember him serving us when we ordered.
“Yea, what’s up?” Ray leaned on the table.
“The table behind me sent this bag of subway cookies for one of you,” he told us.

I smiled, this was interesting. Without making it too obvious I turned to look at who he was talking about. It wasn’t that hard to spot them seeing as they were the only ones in the subway restaurant. They were unsurprisingly three giggly girls, well ladies; they looked older than twenty. I raised an eyebrow but smirked, they were really acting childish. Two of them were looking at probably me or one of the guys. They both had brown hair but different shades, they dressed almost similarly wearing tight pen skirts and loose frilly singlets except the girl on the left had heavy make-up on. The other girl was trying to ignore us as she occasionally glanced at us and looked busy sipping her drink. She had raven short hair and was the odd one out wearing waist high shorts. If they were sending me those cookies I would at least want that raven haired girl to send me it, she looked at least decent enough for me. I suddenly felt guilty by the fact that I was judging them; I couldn’t help it but hate girls wearing pen skirts so I turned back. The boys were obviously checking the girls out as I was.
Mikey was the first to speak, “Who are the cookies for then?”
The teenager boy stood blankly for a moment the turned to the table of girls, “Um, who were they for again?” he looked very bashful.
The girl with heavy make-up sighed with an annoyed expression clearly planted on her fake face and stood up. She put her hands on the table which was much lower than her hips which caused her to bend a little revealing her cleavage. “The black hair boy,” she nodded her head once.
“As you can see, there’s two of them,” Bob pointed at me and Frank who was eating and staring at the girl.
Bob didn’t even have to ask, if I was a girl I would fall for Frank.
“Not the one that eats like no tomorrow, I’m talking about the guy with the awesome long black hair,” she pointed at me.
My eyes widened and I looked at Mikey. I didn’t know how to feel but my heart was beating pretty fast sending adrenaline around my body.
He smiled at me and nudged me.
I took a breath and licked my lips. Act cool. I turned back to the table full of girls gave them a nod, “Hey, thanks.”
“You’re welcome gorgeous,” she gave a cute smile. “I’m Sam by the way.”
“Gerard,” I told her
“Okay Gerard, enjoy the cookies,” and she sat back down.
I gave her a smile and turned back to my table. I was slightly disappointed that it was Sam. I pushed that feeling away as the teenage boy handed me the cookies.
“Gerard, you lucky boy,” Frank patted my back.
I smiled at him and took a bite off the fresh cookie.
“You’re not gonna have them all to yourself, gimme some bitch!” he grabbed a cookie.
“Well now that Frank has finished, we should leave,” Ray announced. “Unless Gerard wanted stay...” he smirked at me.
“Nah it’s cool Ray, let’s get going,”
“Gerard isn’t interested so let’s go I wanna go to maccas drive thru, I wanna get some mc flurry,” Frank jumped up and skipped out of the restaurant with my cookie.

We all rolled our eyes and followed suit, minus the skipping. Before we even reached the car park one of the girls called me which just almost blew me off my feet.
I turned stiffly from the nerve and saw the raven haired girl standing in front of me. She was pretty tall and reached my eye level, I wasn’t even a pretty tall guy myself anyway. Her eyes immediately stood out, it was a mixture of blue and green.
“Hey, I’m Kayla.” She licked her lips nervously. “Um, I was the one kinda interested in you. My friends kinda tried to grab some attention for me,” she had a very soft voice that I had to listen hard. “Um... here’s my number if you’re ever interested,” she pressed her thin lips together and handed me a piece of paper.
I looked down at it to see her number written obviously in a rush. “Thanks.”
She gave me a smile and ran off back into the restaurant.
I smiled to myself and thanked whatever controlled what had just happened. I turned back to my mates all patting my head and back, “Okay, can we like focus on going maccas now,” I pushed them off and walked to the Ray’s car.
“He’s just shy that he’s getting some,” Frank laughed.

I shook my head at his remark and looked down at the piece of paper, I still haven’t made a decision to call her or not but at the same time if I did meet up with her I wanted to bring Mikey with me. I just needed him to take his mind of this girl that he’s apparently in love with, he didn’t need a girl depressing him, he needed a girl that would make everything fun.



Sorry if it's just one scene.
Sign up to rate and review this story