Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Only Vampiric Love Can Last Forever

Closer and closer

by ElaLovesYou 1 review

It's alright...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-12-18 - Updated: 2010-07-08 - 577 words

0Unrated
Gerard's eyelids flickered as contiousness came back to him.
'I'm on a bed.' He thought as he felt the soft sheets beneath him. He tried to sit up but he met some unwanted resistance. Looking down he saw that his wrists were chained tightly to the bed and that his whole body was splattered in blood. Gerard began struggling against his bonds.

"It's alright, you haven't hurt anyone." came a voice from somewhere to his left.
Gerard spun around as far as possible in his restraints and saw Frank sitting in a black leather armchair by the bed. Frank stretched over and stroked the back of Gerards hand, wiping away the blood. Gerard looked up from his hand to Franks eyes. He realised that Franks eyes were not just one colour, but a whole multitude of colours mixed in together. When he could, he tore his eyes from Franks.
"Where did all the blood come from?" He asked hesitantly.
Frank looked down, a blush spreading across his cheeks, his eyes glued to the floor.
"You were thirsty and I didn't feel like sacrificing another person so..." He trailed off, looking more and more embarrassed.
"Just tell me Frankie. I won't make fun." Gerard said, using his brothers nickname for his best friend.
"Well, I let you drink from me." Frank said, pulling down the neck of his shirt to show Gerard the huge rip along his jugular. "Once you started, you wouldn't stop drinking. I passed out and Ray pulled you off me, took you up here and strapped you down. I've been here since I woke up."
Frank hadn't shifted his eyes from the ground that whole time. Gerard looked up with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Frankie, I didn't mean it. I can't believe I almost killed you. I'm so sorry! I didn't know what I was doing, I don't think I was even awake! I'm sorry Frankie! Forgive me?"
Frank was so astonished that he just stared at Gerard, "I..I.." he stuttered, not knowing how to answer that. "Umm, I think I... never mind."
"What Frankster?"
"I.. Are you hungry?"
"Uh," Gerard knew that wasn't what Frank wanted to tell him but he settled with a simple, "Yeah."
Frank nodded with a small smile and crawled onto the bed. He loosened Gerards chains so he could sit up then positioned himself on Gerards lap and, pulling his collar down a little, offered his neck.
"No way Frankie!" Gerard said, leaning away from the far-to-tempting smell of Franks blood, "I will NOT kill you."
"You won't Gee," Frank said in a soft voice, "I trust you, thats all you need. Now drink."
Gerard hesitantly lowered his head. As his lips brushed the warm skin on his neck he felt Franks hand slide around the back of his head, pressing him harder to Franks throat. Gerard opened his mouth a little and let his fangs slide out and be enveloped by Franks smooth flesh. Frank moaned and arched his back at the pleasurable feelings. Gerard began to suck ever so gently, extracting more exquisite groans from Frank.
When Gerard was full he withdrew his fangs slowly licking the puncture marks clean. Then he laid back and found Frank had fallen asleep.
"Goodnight my little morsel."
Gerard didn't stay awake long enough to see Frank smile.

R&R, Hope you liked it. I'm kind of tired so the chapter was quite short. Nightnight folks :)
Sign up to rate and review this story