Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 3

by mandy9207 2 reviews

It's Annie's birthday and Pete shows her a birthday present she'll never forget.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2009-12-24 - Updated: 2009-12-24 - 1590 words - Complete

1Exciting
Annie's POV

This is all so awesome. I'm sooo happy this is the best birthday ever! Once we finished everything at the party we went home to get dressed in our costumes. I absolutely loved
mine I was going as a sexy vampire. It was kinda slutty but it's Halloween so it's okay.

"Woww you look awesome birthday girl!" Maggie said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Haha thanks. Mags what exactly are you supposed to be?"

"Oh I'm a chick dressed as a dude dressed as a chick."

"Ohhh haha that makes sense...I guess."

"So are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Cool let's go."

Pete's POV

"I thought you were gonna be Darth Vader?" I said to Patrick as I finished putting on my costume.

"Me and Joe switched I'm gonna be Luke."

"Well for your information you make a very cute Luke Skywalker."

"Umm thank you?"

"Your welcome." I said as I chuckled.

"Your Chewbacca costume looks awesome."

"Why spank you very much."

"Your smellcome very much." Patrick said as he and I both shared a laugh.

A few minutes later we were at Annie's birthday party somebody walked us in through the back Annie wanted us being here a surprise for everyone.

"Hey you guys are here!" Annie said as she walked in."

"Wow." I said as my mouth hit the floor she was wearing a short little black and red dress her hair was teased she had on black eye make-up blood red lipstick and awesome vampire teeth.

"Thanks." She said as she giggled.

"Happy birthday Annie." Patrick said.

"Oh thanks Patrick. You guys your costumes are so awesome I love them!" She said as she laughed.

"Thanks." We all said at once.

"I feel like a jackass in this stupid costume." Andy said as he put his arms in front of his chest.

"Haha I think you look awesome Andy." Annie said as she put her hand on Andy's shoulder.

"Yeah whatever." Andy said sternly.

"Haha well I'm gonna go greet my guests you guys go on in 30 minutes."

"Cool thanks Ann." I said.

I have such a horrible feeling about tonight I have a feeling like everything is about to go wrong. If this is like those werewolf movies I'll only turn into one if it's a full moon so I was praying that it wasn't a full moon tonight and I hope nobody shoots me with a silver bullet or drives a steak through my heart... oh wait that's vampires.

"Come on dude were on." Patrick said as he hit me on he shoulder.

"Hi guys I'm Annie and I have a huge surprise for you guys! Ladies and germs I give you Fall Out Boy!!"

It was only about 50 people but the sound of a crowd screaming always drives me nuts I love it it's always such a rush.

"Thanks Annie. Hello everyone we are Fall Out Boy and as you know today is Annie's birthday!!" I said as the everyone screamed.

"Yeah So before we start our set were gonna sing her happy birthday so you guys gotta help." Said Patrick as everyone cheered.

"Happy birthday dear Annie happy birthday dear Annie happy birthday to you!

Annie's POV

Once again the guys were amazing they never disappoint. I still can't believe all of this Fall Out Boy here at my birthday party and they played their hearts out for me and my friends I'm so happy. Once the guys freshened up we hung out.

"So Annie Maggie was telling me about this weird dog you guys hit last night. Did you guys get hurt?" Patrick asked as he handed me my drink.

"No it was just so scary I felt like I was in the movie Cujo or something."

"Man I would have shit myself." Joe said.

"Same here I heard the thing stared you down." Said Andy.

"Yeah it kinda did..." I was about to say that I thought it said my name but I didn't want them to think I'm crazy.

"Pete dude are you okay?" Patrick said as he shook Pete from his shoulders.

"Huh?! Yeah I'm fine just...it's nothing I'm fine. Does anybody want anything?" He said nervously as he got up.

"Yeah I want another beer I'll come with you." I said as I got up I didn't want a beer I wanted to see if he was okay.

"So I'm having alot of fun aren't you?" He said as he threw off his Chewbacca mask.

"Oh yeah I'm having a blast. You guys were awesome as always." I said as I smiled.

He smiled that famous Pete Wentz smile at me and I melted inside.

"Here's your beer." He said as he opened it and handed it to me.

"Thanks so I noticed earlier your arm was healing since you didn't wear the bandage."

"Oh yeah it is alot better. I know I've said this a million times but you look awesome in that costume." He said as he smiled again.

I giggled and then I blushed. "Thanks."

He looked at me with those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes I've always liked Pete but it was just his looks yes I've only known him for a day but I wanted him to hold me in his arms and I want to tell him that I'm all his. All of a sudden he took me into his arms and softly pressed his lips against mine it felt so good I didn't want this to end and it felt like he didn't want that either. My god this is amazing he is amazing I've never been kissed like this passionate yet sweetly intense yet innocent no tongue or anything just the way his lips felt on mine. Suddenly his lips starting sucking on mine he wrapped his hands around my waist and mine snaked around his neck. His tongue licking my lips begging for an invitation in my mouth once my permission was granted I felt him groan in my mouth. Wow this is getting intense maybe a little
too intense I didn't want this to turn into something that would make it awkward for ourselves. All of sudden Pete unwrapped his arms from my waist faster than the crack of a whip.

"I'm sorry I can't not now."

"Pete are you alright?" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine!" He said as he jerked his shoulder away from me.

I looked down not saying anything.

"Listen I'm sorry I did that...will you come with me outside?"

"Umm sure." I said as I followed him to the door.

"Shit." I heard him say in a whisper.

"What?"

"Nothing listen Annie I really do like you I think your pretty,funny, and smart. Your a really cool girl your not like other girls your different and I like that...but we shouldn't
do this."

"Wow... I totally wasn't expecting all of that."

"Yeah well unfortunately I'm not done.

"Oh then go on."

"It's not that I don't want to go out with you...I can't."

"Not to sound desperate or anything but why?"

"Annie I'm not normal I'm not like other guys."

"Don't you think I know that...I know your different and I really like that." I said as I walked closer to him and he took my hands.

"No you really don't understand you really shouldn't be with me."

"Why? You like me I like you."

"I can't really explain." He said as I noticed him looking up at the night sky.

"Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?" I said as I stared at it with him.

"It's ruining my life." He said in a whisper again. "Oh no!" He shouted as he covered his mouth and grabbed his stomach. I noticed his voice changed.

"Pete...are you okay?!" I asked as I came closer to him.

"DON'T COME CLOSER!!" He said as he pushed me away. His voice trembling sounding completely different.

He was now on the ground holding his stomach screaming from pain. "RAGHGHHH!!" He yelled sounding like a noise like an animal would make he was pulling at his hair I was starting to
get even more worried.

"Pete I'll be right back I'm gonna get help!" I said as I ran towards the door.

"NO!! THE ONLY PLACE YOUR GOING IS HOME YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!" He yelled as he grabbed my hand tightly I felt his nails dig into my skin.

"Pete what the hell is going on?!" I said as I jerked my hand away holding it I was bleeding.

"ANNIE JUST LEAVE!!" He screamed as his voice sounded raspy.

"NO! I'm not leaving until I know your okay!"

"OKAY fine you win!! I'm okay!!! Now leave!!" He said as he tried to control his voice.

All of sudden Pete bursted up from the ground his costume ripping of his body as hair grew
all over his body Pete was now 6 feet tall probably bigger. Claws now grew out of his fingers his teeth became longer bigger and sharper.I didn't know what to do I stood frozen where I was standing. I didn't know if I should ran ass backwards or run straight to Pete to see if he's okay.I couldn't believe what I was seeing Pete Wentz just turned into werewolf!!!



Happy Holidays! That was an early Christmas present for you guys so return the favor don't forget to R&R! Show me some love guys! lol
Sign up to rate and review this story