Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 4

by mandy9207 3 reviews

Annie's birthday party starts off well but end leads into a [/hairy/] situation.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2010-01-02 - Updated: 2010-01-03 - 2322 words - Complete

0Unrated
Annie's POV

"P-puh Pete?! Are are you o- okay?!" I said as my whole body was trembling.

"ANNIE LEAVE!!" He screamed at me sounding not human. What the fuck happened to this guy?!

"I'm getting help don't move!" I screamed as I ran back into the club.

"Help I need Help!" I screamed as looked for anyone who could help him.

"Annie? Annie what's wrong? Your hand is bleeding what happened?!" Maggie said as she grabbed my hand.

"It it it's Pete you have to come outside!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

I grabbed her hand and ran towards the door praying that Pete was still there.

"Annie wait a second! What the hell is wrong with Pete?!" She screamed as she quickly turned me around and grabbed my shoulders.

"He h-he's...I can't explain you just have to see!!" I took Maggie's hand once again and ran towards the door.

Once we got there I wished my eyes were lying to me.

"Annie there's nothing here."

"What? He was just here!"

"Annie what happened?" She said as she grabbed my hand to see how it was.

"Maggie it was crazy. He...you won't believe me." I said as I jerked it away from her.

"Try me."

"If I tell you promise me you won't call me crazy."

"Okay fine."

I took a deep breath. "Pete turned into...an animal."

"What?! What the hell do you mean by animal?!"

"Maggie he turned into a wolf or something it was crazy one minute were talking and he was...animal!"

"Annie...I think you had one too many drinks."

"Dammit Maggie you promised you wouldn't say that!"

"Annie you really think Pete turned into a werewolf?"

"Remember when you and I hit that weird dog?"

"Umm yeah but what does that have to do with Pete turning into a wolf?"

"I think it was Pete."

"What? That's crazy."

"No it's not! He said my name!"

"Pete was gone that night."

"He was?"

"Yeah Joe told me they found him naked in front of the hotel."

"They did?"

"Yeah they did but this is crazy he probably got drunk that night."

"Maggie I don't care what he turned into all I know is he's gone and I have to find him."

"How do you know he's gone?"

"Do you listen at all?! Maggie he was here before I ran to get you when we came back he was gone!"

"Okay fine maybe this is actually possible."

"Thank you! I need you to stay here and let everyone leave while I look for Pete."

"Annie! You can't go by yourself!"

"Maggie I could care less I have to find him!" I said as I ran towards the alley to look for Pete.

All of a sudden I heard something by the dumpsters once I went closer to see what it was someone quickly grabbed me by my torso.

"Ahhh! Let me go let me go!!" I screamed as I hit whoever this was I couldn't tell because my eyes were closed.

"Ow Annie cut it out stop it!"

"Patrick??" I said as I stopped hitting him.

"Yes Maggie came back in the club screaming she said your hunting down Pete. He ran off?"

"She didn't tell you all of the details did she?"

Just as Patrick was about to respond we saw a pair of bright red eyes in the darkness. It was this huge black figure foaming at the mouth and growling at Patrick and I. Oh my god this thing really is Pete!

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Patrick screamed as he pulled me towards him.

"It's Pete!" I shouted as I ran near him.

"Annie no!" Patrick yelled as he ran after me.

I ran like the wind after Pete I wanted to catch him take him to the hospital and see if he's okay. Patrick was running after me and swearing like a sailor.

"God dammit Annie stop that thing is gonna kill you!!" He said as he was trying to catch his breath.

I finally caught up to Pete. I had caught him at a dead a shiver went down my spine from fear. Foam was coming out of his mouth his nostrils flaring his eyes full of rage.

"Fuck Annie how the hell do you run so fast in heels?! I barely caught up and I'm-" He stopped once he saw the creature that was Pete growling at me.

"Don't move." I said in a whisper.

"Annie come on we have to go this thing is gonna kill us!" He said sternly in a hushed voice.

"Stop calling him a thing this is Pete!"

"Maggie wasn't kidding when she said your going crazy."

"Patrick shut up before he leaves again we have to help him."

"Ugh fine if you really think this is my best friend why don't we call the police!?"

"They won't believe us! You barely believed me you still don't!"

"Fine I believe you! How are we going to help him?"

"He needs to see a doctor or something this isn't normal."

"No shit." Patrick said as he stared at Pete as he made his way closer to us
sniffing at our feet. Once he sniffed me he went over to Patrick and sniffed
him once he did that he growled furiously at him jumping up to his feet snapping
his jaw at Patrick. I pushed Patrick away grabbed his hand and ran but Patrick stopped me.

"What are you doing??"

"He's not gonna hurt me." He said as he let go of my hand and went towards Pete.

Patrick's POV

At first I didn't believe Annie about this whole werewolf thing but once I looked at him at his now wolf face in his eyes I realized this is really Pete and he really needs my help. I bent down and pet his head.

"How the fuck did you get yourself into this Pete?" He looked at me with sadness and guilt in his eyes I felt so horrible. Why didn't he come to me? Why didn't he tell me?

"Pete your my best friend you could've told me your a werewolf." He whimpered
at me and looked up at the night sky I knew what he was thinking he wants the
sun to come up so that he could go back to normal or whatever normal was for Pete.

"I promise Pete soon as the sun comes up were gonna fix this don't worry." I got back up on my feet the only thing that's going through my mind is what can we do to help him.

"Pete it's me Annie. You scared the fuck out of me Pete I'm still not sure if I pissed myself." She said as she laughed.

"I know you can't talk since your a wolf and everything but you have to let us
know if your hurt." She said as she pet his head gently. He barked and nodded
assuring the both of us that he's okay ignoring the fact that he's a werewolf.

We eventually found a rope for Pete and tied it around his neck. I had no idea what to do I was at a loss. My best friend is a fucking werewolf!

"Pete did this happen from that bite you got?"

"Arf arf!"

I sighed. "I figured that. How the fuck do you get bit by a wolf in Chicago?!"

"Where did Teen Wolf live?" Annie said as she was petting Pete's head.

"I don't remember but that was a movie this is real!"

"What does it matter where he's at? We just have to find a way to fix this."

"Yeah your right but how?"

"I have no fucking clue." She said as she rested her head on the brick wall of the alley.

"Come on it's getting late we'd better get out of this alley before we get
knifed or something." Soon as those words came out of my mouth these two
big beefy guys walked into the alley with hoods on their heads.

"Well well well what do we have here?" The fatter one said coming towards Annie. I quickly pulled her towards myself.

"Listen whatever you guys want just take it we really gotta get going." I said as I reached my wallet out of my pocket.

"Okay glad you understand." One of them said as he pulled Annie away from me.

"Let me go let me go!! Help!!!" She screamed as they tried to rip off her dress.

"Let her go!! NOW!" I yelled as I went to hit them as hard as I possibly could.

"Or what tough guy?" One of them said as he threw Annie to the ground.

"Or I'll beat the fuck out of you!!" I yelled as I clenched my fist and punched him as hard as I could in the jaw.

"That's it pretty boy your gonna regret you just did that!!" He said as he
lifted me off the ground while the other one punched me in the stomach
repeatedly. I felt the wind getting knocked out of me.

"Please just leave him alone!" Annie screamed as she tried to make her way through the human walls.

"Fuck off bitch!!" One of them yelled as he hit her with his elbow causing her to fall on the ground.

"DON"T TOUCH HER!!!" I said as I elbowed one of them in the stomach causing him to drop me on the ground.

"You son of a bitch!! If you touch her one more time I'm going to knock
your teeth out!!" I screamed as I pushed him against the wall and punched
him in the face as hard as I could I felt the bone in his nose break. All
of sudden I felt someone kick me in my back I screamed from pain. Once again
they held my arms down punching me I saw the blood on his knuckles. Just as I
thought I couldn't take anymore he punched me in mouth making my head jerk to
the side. I felt blood trickle down from the side of my mouth.

"Please stop leave him alone!!" She said as her voice trembled.

"Annie just leave!! They're gonna hurt you!!" I shouted as they took turns punching me.

All of sudden I heard a howl and then growling. Pete! I completely forgot about him!

"Oh look it's a puppy!" He said as he laughed.

Pete circled the two of them growling foaming at the mouth once again. Pete was
now barking furiously at these two men who had just beaten the fuck out of me.
Suddenly he jumped up onto his feet hitting them with his paws snapping his mouth at them.

"Help get this mutt off of me!!" One of the thugs screamed as he tried pushing Pete off of him.

"That's it!" He said as he screamed and pushed Pete off of him with all of his might causing Pete to fall on the ground roughly now whimpering.

Pete jumped back on the two as one of them raised their hand to hit Pete he sinked
his teeth into the thug's hand. The other one who's hand wasn't being gnawed off
grabbed Pete by the tail Pete then quickly turned around growling furiously just
as he was about to attack him he fell to the ground from fear.

"Fuck this it's not worth it let's just go!!!" He helped him off of the ground and ran ass backwards.

"Oh Pete that was amazing you saved us!" Annie said as she hugged Pete around his neck.

"Yeah man that was awesome this werewolf thing isn't so bad after all." Pete barked in return as a "Your Welcome" atleast I think so.

Pete's POV

Oh god I feel horrible. Did I get drunk last night? No I don't think so besides the way I feel right now is worse than hangover.

"Morning." Annie said as she came into the room carrying coffee from Starbucks.

"Morning Annie? What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here." I asked sounding very confused.

"I was really worried about you last night so I stood with you to make sure your okay." She said as she handed me my coffee.

"Oh that was really nice of you. You really didn't have to do that Ann."

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted too Pete."

"Well thanks...so did we uhh well ya' know?" I said as I looked on the other side of the bed.

"Oh my god no! I mean not that I wouldn't want too. I mean!" She said as she slapped her hand on her forehead.

"Haha it's okay I know what you mean. Listen Annie about last night all those
things I said I meant them except when I said I don't want to go out with you
I just said that because-" She cut me off by pressing her finger on my lips.

"You talk alot now kiss me." With that being said I softly pressed my lips onto
hers our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.This girl is amazing I really do
like her maybe she could get by the fact that I'm a werewolf and go out with me
suddenly she stopped the kiss.

"Wow. I didn't know wolves kiss so well." She said as she giggled.

"Yeah that was really nice. Listen Annie are you doing anything tonight before midnight?" I said as I smiled at her.

She laughed."Nope."

"Well than would you like to go on a date with a werewolf?"

"It would be my pleasure." She said as she placed her hands around my neck.

"Oh the pleasure is all mine dear." I said as pushed our bodies closer together
and kissed her.

Maybe Patrick was right maybe this werewolf thing isn't so bad after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story