Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 5

by mandy9207 1 review

Pete and Annie go on their first date. Will it go well? Will Pete turn into a wolf on his date?! Read to find out and review too! Muahaha!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-13 - 2269 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete's POV

Annie left the hotel after we had coffee were planning on to meet up and go on a date later on. I'm glad she said yes even after seeing me turn into a werewolf another girl would have ran off and never look back but not Annie she's different and I love that about her.

"Hey how do you feel?" Patrick said as he walked in throwing his hoodie on a chair.

"Oh I feel fine where's Joe and Andy?"

"Don't know." He said with his back facing me.

"Do they know about what happened last night?"

"Yes I told them but I don't think they believe me." He said as he sat on the bed and opened his laptop.

"How's your jaw?"

"It's fine it just hurts when I chew or open my mouth really wide."

"Oh." I said as I looked down. I felt so guilty that Patrick got beat up last night all because of me. If I didn't run off Annie wouldn't have chased me and Patrick wouldn't have to come get us and he wouldn't have gotten beaten up in the first place.

"Pete?"

"Yeah Patrick?"

"What the hell are we going to do?"

"I don't know...we could go to the hospital."

"They won't believe us they'll put us in a mental institution."

"Yeah well I don't know Patrick let's just not worry about it today we'll take care of it tomorrow."

"Pete we can't just not worry about it! Your a werewolf you could hurt someone or yourself!"

"I have something important to take care of today."

"Well whatever it is it can wait until we fix this!"

"Patrick you don't understand this is really important to me."

"What exactly do you want to do?"

"I have...a date." I said as I felt my cheeks warming.

"A DATE?! YOUR A FUCKING DOG!! YOU CAN'T GO ON A DATE!"

"Hey there is a huuuge difference between a dog and a werewolf, got that? Besides your not the boss of me." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Listen Peter I am your best friend it's my job to make sure you don't do anything stupid."

"Nooo that's Bob's job. Your job is to sing and compose for Fall Out Boy not telling me what to do Pat."

"Don't call me Pat."

"Don't call me Peter."

"Ugh were not gonna get anywhere like this. Pete who are you going on...Annie?"

"Guilty." I said as my cheeks turned red.

"Listen Pete I know you like her and everything but it can wait."

"Come on Patrick what's the big deal if we wait one little night?"

"I don't know Wentz." He said as he rubbed his chin.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it okay? Now I have a girl that is waiting to be swept off of her feet." I said as I grabbed my hoodie and left.

Annie's POV

"Can you believe it Mags? Can you believe that I'm going on a date with Pete fucking Wentz?!" I said as my voice squealed.

"Honestly I can't this is so awesome I'm so jelly." She said as she looked through my closet.

"I wonder what he's doing right now." I said while I was flat ironing my hair.

"Ann can I ask you a question well two actually?"

"Sure."

"Are you going out with him just because he's Pete Wentz?"

"No no no I'm going out with him because I've grown to like him especially since I've gotten to know him. What's your second question?"

"Aren't you scared of the whole werewolf thing?"

"No because I was with him in that alley last night. Yeah he was an animal but it was still Pete."

"How could you tell? How did you know he wouldn't chew your head off?"

"I looked into his eyes. I knew he wouldn't hurt me all I want to do is help him I'm not scared of him."

"So do you like him or like like him?"

"I don't know I want to get to know him a little better." I said as I giggled.

"Okay check out what I picked out for you to wear." She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Wow Mags good job I love it! Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes for tonight."

"No problem."

I have to say Maggie has awesome taste. Me not so much I'm somewhat of a tomboy. She picked out a black low cut tank top skinny jeans and black boots but I put them back and got my high tops I hate heels. Before I got dressed I called Pete one last time I kept calling him to make sure he really wanted to do this the reason I asked him that is instead of going on a date with me we could find a way for him to get back to normal.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey Pete it's me Annie."

"Hi Ann I was just thinking of you."

"Aww that's so sweet."

"So are you ready? Because I have to pick something up and then I'll come and get you."

"Yeah it's just I wanted to call and ask you something."

"Okay ask."

"Are you absolutely sure you don't want to go find a way to fix this whole werewolf thing?"

"Yes Annie I'm absolutely sure." He whined.

"Pete what if-" He cut me off.

"Listen nothing is going to happen one night won't hurt anyone okay?"

"Okay." I said as I sighed.

"Okay bye Ann I'll see you in a minute." He said as he laughed.

"Bye Pete."

I really hope everything goes well tonight. I should just stop thinking about it yeah that's it I'll just get it off of my mind. I need to stop making myself thinking negative thoughts. By the time I got dressed and put on my make up Pete was here and my god he looked adorable.

"Wow Annie you look great."

"Wow yourself you look so handsome." I said as I giggled.

"Thanks." He said as he smiled. "These are for you." He said as he handed me beautiful red roses.

"Oh Pete you shouldn't have these are gorgeous." I said as I hugged him.

"Like you."

"Aww Pete your are so sweet."

"So you ready to go?"

"Let me put these in a vase and we can go."

I looked under the sink and found a glass vase and filled it with water for the roses that Pete Wentz got me. Tonight is going to be amazing I just know it. I got into Pete's car he opened the door for me like a perfect gentleman.

"So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"What if I told you I hate surprises?"

"Well I would tell you that's crazy because everyone loves surprises."

"Ugh come on Pete tell me where were going."

"I can't it will ruin the surprise."

"Fine...can I at least have a hint?"

"Nope." He said as he laughed.

It went silent for a bit but Pete turned on the radio and my favorite Panic song came on Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have.

"I love this song." I said as lip sang the words.

"Yeah me too the lyrics are sick. They're really cool guys."

"They look like cool guys." I said as I laughed.

"So are you only into one type of music or what?"

"Oh no I love hip-hop so yes I listen to anything and everything."

"That's cool...favorite movie on the count of three."

"One...two...three!" We counted together.

"Back To The Future!" I shouted.

"Edward Scissorhands!"

"Okay so your a Tim Burton fan?"

"Of course." He said as he laughed. "Your a Michael J. Fox fan?"

"I love him I used to have a huge crush on him when I was little now that I think about it he was my first crush." I said as I giggled.

"Really now? My first crush was Cheetara from Thunder Cats." He said as he chuckled at himself.

"Haha you little geek!" I said as I poked at him.

"Yeah yeah yeah."

He pulled into the top secret place it was...the park? Well it is romantic yeah we'll have a nice walk go by the lake yeah very impressive
Wentz.

"The park? This was the super secret surprise?"

"This is only half of the surprise. Here put this on." He said as he tied a bandanna around my head covering my eyes.

"Why do I have to wear a blind fold? Your not gonna turn into a wolf and feed on me are you?"

"Haha well I am a bit hungry." He said as he laughed and rubbed his stomach.

Pete held my hand guiding me to where ever he was taking me. I was getting a little anxious I wanted to see what he had planned for the two of us. I pretty much know everything about Pete except if he was the romantic type or not but I have a feeling that I'm going to find out.

"Okay were here." He said as he untied the bandanna.

"Aww Pete this is beautiful you didn't have to go through so much trouble."

He set up a beautiful picnic underneath a huge oak tree with a perfect view of the lake.

"It's okay I wanted tonight to be special for you." He said as he held me in his arms.

"Your are so amazing."

"Yeah I know." He said sarcastically.

"My my my aren't we full of ourselves?" I said as I laughed.

"I was kidding. Come on sit down and eat." He said as he laughed again revealing his beautiful smile I swear that smile made me melt inside.

After we finished eating we had a little dessert and a lot of wine I hope I don't get drunk Maggie claims I hold my liquor well so we'll see how this goes. I started to feel dizzy uh oh I'm drunk yeah I'm definitely drunk. Annie do not talk! I know if I say anything I'm going to regret it.

"Want some bread?" Pete said as he handed me the basket. Bread bread what's bread? Bread eat the bread Annie! People say if you eat it kills the buzz so I scarfed down two slices of it. Great you just scarfed down two slices of bread in front of him. God I'm fucking stupid!

"I like bread." I said as I laughed nervously. "It's uh very healthy has a lot of whole grain."

"Yeah I like bread too." he said as he laughed. "Do you know how beautiful you are?"

I giggled and blushed. "No but you could tell me."

"Haha well you are." He said as he held my chin and kissed me with his perfect lips that I've grown to love.

Once I felt my buzz die I got a little tired Pete looked tired too. He was leaning his back on the tree I have to say I'm jealous he looks so relaxed I want to join him. I yawned the fakest yawn in the history of fake yawns.

"Man I'm soo tired."

"Me too. Want to lay down on me and watch the sunset?"

I smiled sweetly at him. "That sounds great.

I laid down on his chest I felt his heart beating I wrapped my arms around him while he wrapped his around me his fingers dancing in my hair. My god I really think I'm falling for him. Is that even possible? I've only known him for three days but it is. I can't remember what it's like to be in love.

I always lost when it came to that game but Pete is bringing back memories. Like that warm feeling you get when you look at that special someone. How you tell yourself you would be
lost without them. When you can't get them off of your mind. Walking down a street and seeing something or hearing a song reminds you of them. Yeah that's what it's like to be in love
and that's how I'm feeling about Pete.

Hours went by I stood in Pete's arms for hours just talking about life love kids you name it and we talked about it. We even made out for about a good thirty minutes. It was starting to get late really late. Oh shit! It's almost midnight! I jumped up off of the ground my heart racing from nerves. It's a full moon tonight he's going to turn into a wolf and get hurt I just know it.

"Pete we should get going come let's go!" I said as I was shaking.

"Oh no oh god no!" Pete screamed as he fell to the ground.

"Pete!" I yelled as I knelt next to him.

"Don't come closer!" He screamed as his voice became raspy he grabbed his throat trying to stop himself from howling. Once again I watched Pete transform into a wolf this time was even more scary. His eyes blood shot he was screaming from pain hair grew all over his body and fangs formed in his mouth.

"ANNIE RUN!!" He screamed before his voice turned to growling he was now foaming at the mouth I have to do something I can't stand seeing him go through
this.

"What the hell is going on here?!" A cop said as ran out of his car towards us. Who says cops aren't around when you need them?


Hahaha you guys aren't gonna find out what happens....until you rate and review that equals another chappy.=P
Sign up to rate and review this story