Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In The Centre Of A Restaurant

Chapter 6- No Pun, Forfeits and Blindfolds...

by TheGiinger 2 reviews

Some interesting forfeits for not following the rules...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-26 - Updated: 2009-12-26 - 1045 words

1Exciting
Hey guys! It's us again! Merry Christmas!! Who cares if we're one day late, it's Christmas, we were busy! We hope you got everything you wanted!! So we give you your present you waited so patiently for- Chapter 6!

Chapter 6

Gerard's POV

Frank closed the door behind us, beginning our seven minutes.
"Are you mad?" I hissed. "I'm not drunk enough to kiss you!"
"I know." Was his short reply, annoying the shit outta me. He then proceeded to start banging on the wall that was dividing the hall we were in from the front room, while making loud moaning and groaning sounds.

"Frank, how much did you drink?" I asked him slowly.
"No! Play along!" He hissed at me, silently giggling. I got what he was doing then, and of course, I copied him, with the odd loud 'OH FRANK!' and whatnot.
"What the..." I heard a voice cry out- it was either Amy or Rae's because of the accent and the sheer girliness of it.
The door suddenly swung open and Rae came running out, with a terrific worried expression slapped across her face.
"Oh my God, watch the paint...work," she trailed off. Frank started making these 'No-don't-tell-them-please!' gestures at her.
"OH MY GOD!! I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WAS THAT FLEXIBLE!" She shouted, putting an edge of hystia to her voice, while having the biggest smirk ever spread across her face. We all had to stuff our hands into our mouths to stop from laughing.
I heard the general gasp from everyone sitting in the front room as their worst nightmares were confirmed. I also heard them all scramble to their feet and charge at the door, ready to pull us apart from each other. The looks on their faces were literally priceless when they realised they had been pranked. Me, Frankie and Rae laughed so hard our legs gave way, and we were really rolling all over the floor laughing our ass's off.
"Assholes!" Shouted Amy, nearly taking out an eardrum.
"But you love it!" replied Rae, just as loud, and nearly taking out my other ear-drum. Bitches.

"Oh, ha ha! Very funny. C'mon, back to the game." Ray pouted. We all walked (well, me, Frankie and Rae crawled) back into the front room, taking up our seats again.
"Actually guys, I lied. I'm the oldest." Bob slurred. Oh shit, yeah he is. Bastard.
"Well, I guess it's your turn." Rae wobbled over to Bob with the trilby. "Get on with it then!"
Bob hesitantly lifted up his right hand and pulled a slip of paper from the hat.
"It says- Lost In A Coma And Covered In.. Cake?" He drunkenly read.
"That's me." Rae owned up. "And there ain't No Way- No pun intended guys" She said that last bit to me and Mikey, rather drunkenly. "I'm kissing you Bob. No offence, but your Bob."
Bob sighed in relief. "Good with me," he slurred. "What about you guys?"
"Hey!! No fair! Now you have to do a forfeit!" Frankie shouted, going from mad to excited at the possibilities for the forfeit.
"Umm, do I or Bob have to do it?" Rae hesitantly asked.
"Depends, you choose which one does after we give it to you..." I muttered darkly, taking another swig from my 6th can.
"So," Bob began. "What is it?"
We each looked at each other like members of the jury, while Bob and Rae awaited their verdict. Mikey's eyes rested a little too long on Rae. Interesting. Maybe I'll run with that... Or I could make one of them moon at a passing car...
I let out a girlish giggle, on an alcoholic high.
Yes, I was an alcoholic at one point, but after getting clean, I realised that getting hammered once in a while was fine. I could deal with that, as long as it wasn't a regular occurrence.
"I have an idea..." Piped up Amy, looking very drunk and evil. "One of them- they choose- has to stand in the hall blindfolded, while we send someone of our choosing out there to snog their brains out!"
The look of horror spread across both Bob and Rae's faces.
"Brilliant!" Yelled a very intoxicated Frankie, while jumping on and tickling Amy, 'til she turned blue in the face. He's such a flirt.

Meanwhile, Bobert (hehehe) had turned back to Rae...
"You have to do it! I mean, I could snog one of the guys!"
"But...But... I could end up snogging Amy! Or worse- Gerard!" She protested.
"Hey! What's wrong with me?!" Amy objected
"Sorry Honey, but you have no penis!" She replied. Only then did her insult sink in.
"Hey!! What's wrong with me?! I have a penis!!" I questioned, only slightly slurring.
"Really." Was her blunt, English-accented reply.
The little mother-fuckers all cracked up. I thought Ray was going to piss himself. Probably did. Ha.
Anyway, Bob just looked half-disgusted half-desperate.
"Please, Rae, you do it! I can't snog one of my band-mates! At least if you snogged Amy you'd get over it!"
And with that, he shoved her out the room into the hall, quickly closing the door and leaning on it, while Rae tried to bash her way back in, screaming lots of Bob-related abuse. I giggled
"You know what Bryar? You're a fucking Gentleman." Amy slurred sarcastically. "And you forgot the blindfold."
"We have a blindfold?" I asked confused, where the fuck was she going to get a blindfold.

Amy wobbly climbed to her feet, walked over to me and stole my red tie. She then shoved Bob from in front of the door, and at that exact moment, Rae had decided to try to shoulder-barge the door open- still thinking Bob was there. Well, let's just say the end result was Amy floored by a ginger, for the second time that day. Man, it was funny! Them two are like a dynamic duo, or some shit like that. When they had untangled themselves, Amy snatched Rae's red glasses and tied my tie like a blindfold on her, then Rae got shoved out into the hall- also, for the second time that day.

We all looked at each other, silently asking the inevitable question- Who was going to snog the blindfolded Rae?
Sign up to rate and review this story