Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In The Centre Of A Restaurant

Chapter 5- Alcohol, Truths and 7 Minutes

by TheGiinger 3 reviews

"Alright, Bobert, it's your turn!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-28 - Updated: 2009-11-28 - 1326 words

1Funny
Hey, we're back! This chapter has been a pain to write and it might be edited in the near future because Amy hasn't read it yet, but we've agreed to put it up on the pretext of if it's not right, we can edit it :D Mikey gets more involved in this chapter and theres a couple of giggles, but this chapter was mainly a filler and about setting a good starting point for the next few to follow. So, I (we) present to you, Chapter 5
P.S. Special shout to Larka for the awesome reviews! Thanks again!


Chapter 5

Mikey POV

Her orange hair swayed from side-to-side as she played, the gentle movement hypnotising me. Gerard sang her fantastic song lyrics and I felt jealous of my older brother for his singing ability, because he got to sit there next to her and he got to receive her excited eyes and loving smile.
The captivating music, she was playing, suddenly grinded to a halt.
"And that's how far I got." She stated.
"That was good." Ray declared.
"Good? That was fucking amazing!" I scolded; I was strangely offended that he'd used such a bland word to describe her masterpiece. I then noticed that Gerard, Ray, Bob, Frank and Amy looked at me with either shocked or confused expressions and Rae was blushing, looking very flattered.

I think they were confused because I was getting all defensive over a girl I'd just met (like Frank did with Amy), when I was supposed to be very in love and happily married to Alicia. We're getting on alright, but with all this touring and with the band, I think we're just falling out of love and just being friends. And that sucks. I thought I supposed to be sorted now I was married to woman I love and everything, but she's starting to feel more like a friend. Me and Alicia were talking about it not so long ago, just before I went on tour again- we're pretty open like that- but we decided to not rush into anything and see if this 'falling out of love' is just a phase or not.

"Hey, what time is it?" Asked Rae randomly, breaking the awkward silence.
"About 20 past 9," Amy replied.
"Yay! It’s Party time!" And with that she ran from the room, grabbing Amy by the hand and dragging her with her.
"Dude, what was that?" Ray questioned me. As I was about to reply, Gerard stepped in, saving my ass from a grilling.
"What? It was amazing?" He said taking the heat from me, while shooting me a 'We'll-talk-about-it-later' look.

"Alright, everyone please go into the front room!" She directed, as she returned with a couple of beers and a bottle of vodka. So, like good little troopers, we marched into the front room and plonked our arses down and grabbing whatever alcoholic beverage we wanted. I cracked open my can and took a big gulp.
"Okay, how about some party games to begin with, to break the ice?" Suggested Frankie, shooting Amy a quick glance.
"Yeah, how about 20 Questions?" Ray suggested. "You know the one where you asked anything and if the person doesn’t want to answer, they drink some alcohol."
"Sounds good!" Bob agreed. "Okay, who first?"
"Ray!" Shouted Amy. "He suggested it!"
"Okay," Ray started, he eyes scanning could-be victims of his first question. "So, Rae, is your nickname because you love me and wanted the same name as me or something else and if so, please explain?"
Jeez, that guy is such a light-weight.
Rae wasn't taken back like I originally thought she would be, and she raised her eyebrows.
"It's something else actually." She said then quickly taking a gulp of Vodka.
Interesting.
"So, it's my turn now, yeah?" She asked and Ray nodded in return.
"Hmm..." She also scanned the room, looking for a victim. "Alright, Bobert, it's your turn!"
Bob groaned, and the rest of us laughed at his new nickname.
"If you had to be gay with anyone of your band members, who would it be?" She asked, with a mischievous grin highlighting her face, while the rest of us fell about laughing.
Bob looked disgusted and took a huge swig from his beer can.
"Aww, come on! Answer!" said Rae.
"I will, I just needed to be able to answer..." He said darkly, making the rest of us laugh more. "I guess it'd have to be Gerard or Ray."
"Hey!" protested Frankie. "What about me?" Frank got up and struck a pose and blew Bob a kiss.
"I don't do short," was Bob's short, disdainful reply. Frank let out an indignant snort and then proceeded to jump on Bob and attack him.

They were rolling around play-fighting when Gerard turned to face us and said,
"Okay, bored of this now, can we play a new game?" We all agreed, bored by then too and waited for Gerard to continue.
"How about Dare's?" He asked.
"Yeah man! I love that game!" shouted Rae.
"Don't I know it? Some of the stuff you go through with," said an exasperated Amy.
Rae started laughing.
"Remember that time I had to run down the street and back at midnight?" Rae asked, still laughing.
"How could I forget? You were as pissed as a fart!" replied a laughing Amy.
"I don't get it... Run down the street? At midnight?" Ray trailed off.
"Naked." Rae and Amy replied in unison, in their clipped English accents.
We cracked up then; even Bob and Frank had stopped fighting and were laughing.
"And, and, and did you do it?" I wheezed.
"Yep," Rae said shortly, making the 'p' pop.
"Wow. Care for a replay?" Frankie replied with a wink, earning him thump on the arm from Rae.
"Nah, it was a one-time deal, maybe Amy will give you that replay instead..." She mischievously suggested, before giving Amy an over-exaggerated wink. Amy then proceeded to turn bright red- I think she and Frankie have a 'thing'.
I took a swig of my beer before saying,
"I don't like dares."
"Do you know what? I agree." Declared Frank. "How about we play 7 Minutes in Heaven?"

There was a slight pause as everyone drank in the information, probably weighing out the pros and cons, but the alcohol must have been having an effect, because everyone agreed.
"Okay, hang on then." Rae skipped out of the room, and returned a few minutes later, with several pens and strips of paper- one for each of us.
"So I assume you all know what to do?" She asked, handing out the paper and pens.
We all had to draw of write something that related to us strongly. I finished mine first and folded it in half, and was looking around for something bowl-like to put in. Rae saw me and took of her trilby, put hers in there and passed the hat to me to put mine in. She flashed me a grin so true, my breath caught in my throat. Man that was fucking cheesy.
The black trilby was passed around until everyone had put their paper in.
"Okay, who first?" Rae asked.
"I think we should go in age order, so Gerard you're first," commanded Bob.
"Okay, Bobert" We all laughed, feeling the effects of the alcohol. I looked at how much we'd drank, as Gerard reached for the hat, and realised it was quite a lot. Loads, in fact.
"Umm, it's says 'Pansy', so I'm guessing that’s Frank," He started. "Well this is awkward..."
"Well, it wouldn't be a party without a bit of Ferard!" Amy said cheerfully, though I could see the slight pout she was conceiling- she was so jealous of Gerard. I drained my can and grabbed another quickly.
"Damn right bitches!" Frank exclaimed, and he grabbed Gerard and led him into the hall, closing the door behind him, signalling the start of their seven minutes....
Sign up to rate and review this story