Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Dark Parade

Gerard Way And The Shameless Hussy

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

It's kinda in the title.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-12-27 - Updated: 2009-12-27 - 1270 words

1Funny
Before you begin I'd just like to say I'm not bashing anyone. It's just a story and just for laughs!

And yeah, I totally stole a scene from Batman Begins. Sue me! No, don't actually, I'm broke.

Gerard Way was seated at the best table in the finest restaurant in Gotham City. He probably owned the restaurant but couldn't really remember as he owned so damn many. He peered around at the other guests and sighed inwardly, it was always the same people talking about the same thing. Money. Like it brought happiness to them. He knew all about the private lives of the so-called upper-class society people and it made him sad that this was the world he had to live in. All they ever did was sleep around and spend obscene amounts of money on things they didn't really need. It was all so meaningless. Oh well, he thought to himself, at least he had Batman.

His friend Gregory turned to him suddenly and grabbed his arm. "Look who just walked in!" he hissed looking at the entrance.

Gerard followed his gaze. A tall, worryingly skinny blonde had just sauntered into the lobby. She was wearing a hot pink dress so short and so tight it barely concealed her butt and showed off her bony body to perfection. In her arms, she held a designer bag which held a tiny brown Chihuahua. The dog was wearing a Diamond necklace which Gerard thought was very tacky.

"Who is she?" he asked Gregory without much interest.

"Come on Gerard! Keep up with the times. It's only Germany Silton, the most famous socialite on the scene right now." he said in an awestruck voice.

"Never heard of her," replied Gerard looking bored.

Gregory's voice became a whisper, "Do you want to know why she's so famous? I'll tell you. A couple of months ago five, yes, FIVE of her former flames released sex tapes of her doing some pretty naughty things. And one of them was a woman." He smirked at Gerard and took a sip of champagne, "A girl like that will sleep with anyone."

"You're not interested in her are you?" asked Gerard, trying to keep the disgust out of his voice.

"Hello? I'm here with my fiance Miranda. If she wasn't with me then who knows?" he shrugged and smiled at Gerard.

Gerard turned away, his thoughts wandered to Serena Kyle. He wondered where she was right now and what she was doing. He wanted to talk to her so badly but knew it would be difficult as they travelled in different social circles, plus he had the whole saving the world thing.

"I can't believe it. She's coming over here," muttered Gregory in shock.

Gerard didn't look at her as she approached their table, instead he busied himself by reading the menu. There was an empty seat next to him and one next to his friend. He hoped she would choose to sit next to Gregory. His heart sank as she plonked herself un-elegantly net to him.

"Gerard Way!" she trilled. Her voice was quite deep and nearly masculine. Gerard was amazed. "I've been wanting to meet you for SO long." she sighed and shuffled closer to him so their arms were touching. Gerard found her perfume overwhelming. Hell, he found her overwhelming. He didn't find woman who were sexually aggressive very attractive. It just reeked of desperation.

Gregory smirked slyly at him and excused himself, leaving Gerard alone at the table with Germany, who's hand was now slowly inching it's way up his leg and over his thigh.

"You are so hot," she whispered in his ear. "Like, totally hot."

He smiled awkwardly at her and tried to think of a way out of this predicament that didn't include shoving her on her backside onto the floor. He decided to play along, for awhile at least. "The feelings mutual," he lied.

"We should, like, totally go back to you're place," she purred. "You're so hot." she repeated annoyingly.

"I heard you the first time, sugar," he said trying to keep the irritation out of his voice. She didn't seem to notice.

"Guess what," she giggled suddenly, now so close she was practically sitting on his lap. "I'm not wearing any panties." she leaned over and bit his ear lobe discreetly. Gerard flinched and felt tempted to shove her away but couldn't as there were too many witnesses.

"Great. Just great. No underwear. Just the way I like it," he said sarcastically.

She mistook his sarcasm for lust and practically jumped on him. Before he knew it, she was sitting in his lap and forcing her tongue into his mouth. Her hands roamed all over his body greedily, when he grabbed her wrists to try to control her, it seemed to turn her on even more and she moaned, "Oh Gerard. You are so, like, hot." The other guests didn't know were to look.

"Take me home, Gerard!" she cried. "I, like, want you, like, so bad!"

"Fine!" he snapped. If this was the only way to stop the spectacle taking place in front of everyone then so be it. He would take her home. And shove her under a cold shower. "You'll have to get off me for that, honey," he told her in a softer voice.

She got off him and readjusted her dress slightly. After Gerard had apologized to the manager for the disgraceful display, she grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door, making sure the paparazzi got some good pictures of them leaving together. At least it was good for his playboy image, he thought as she giggled and blew kisses for the cameras.

The valet parked his silver Lamborghini outside the entrance and Germany squealed loudly when her eyes fell on it. "We are so doing it in here!" she cried in front of shocked onlookers. Gerard rolled his eyes as she jumped in and flashed her lady bits to the world.

"Classy," whispered a soft voice from behind him. Gerard turned around to find himself face to face with Serena Kyle. She was wearing a long black gown which showed off her hourglass figure beautifully. Her hair was swept up in an elegant bun with a few curled tendrils resting on her swan-like neck. Gerard fought the urge to brush them away.

"Serena," he muttered, embarrassed to be caught like this.

"Mr. Way," she replied curtly.

"Please, call me Gerard," he said softly. She didn't answer, instead she looked over his shoulder to Germany who was now posing over the bonnet of the car like some crazed playboy model.

He turned to look behind him and sighed. He couldn't leave without explaining himself somewhat. "This is not what it looks like. This isn't who I am. There is more....inside," he said intently, looking deep into her eyes.

"It's not who we are but what we do that defines us," she replied looking at him in disappointment. "Good night, Mr. Way," she said pointedly and walked away, leaving him standing alone watching after her.

"GERARD!" screamed Germany from inside the car. "Are you coming because I think I'm about to just sitting in this car!"

Gerard ignored her. He instructed the manager of the restaurant to take her home. He disregarded her screams of protest and revenge and walked off alone into the night. He was determined to win the heart of Serena Kyle.

Poor Gerard, when will his luck change with Serena? And don't worry, the Joker will be in the next chapter doing something very erm, entertaining....
Sign up to rate and review this story