Categories > Original > Romance > First Romance

First Romance

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

A quiet girl whose talents are endless,but always keeps to herself one day finds herself in the situation of both becoming some jock,and liking a boy at her new school of where she moves too.Questi...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2009-11-17 - Updated: 2009-11-17 - 2332 words

0Unrated
An early morning and I am already pissed off.I waake up,get dressed for school,come downstairs to eat breakfeast,but only come down to hear my mom announce me going to a new school.
What happy news!
For a girl that likes moving schools every two,four months.I've had to change 4 schools in only six months.That is never happy news for somebody that hates having to be new at school in the middle of the semester.
So,let me break it down for you~
My name is Cassandra Fortman.Wierd name,I know.My dad and mom are divorced,but they still hang out alot laughing and flirting which I absolutely do not get at all.The main reason they divorced was because they thought that their 'love' worn out and they should've just stayed best friend like they were 15 years ago.Pretty dumb,right?My dad is a doctor,and my mom is a librarian.
I look everything like my dad,but have all my mother's qualities.
I have long dark,black hair in which I put red highlights in with bright,blue eyes and pale skin with rosy cheeks.I got the rosy cheeks from my mom,but she was the total oppisite of what I looked like.
I am stubborn,quiet,hard-working,tough,and always super bored.I get the hard-working from my dad,though.I also had some talents.I could sing,play guiter,I could dance ballet for a I learned when I was smaller.Not that I really want to show-off or anything.I get nervous if I am in front of anybody,so...I have a skinny girl,but I should say I have the perfect size butt and chest.But,it's not like I want any guys to notice,espicially not anybody super perverted.Gosh,don't get me started on that.

I started to pack up,for me and my mom including my dad,for some apperent reason,and I threw away my dumb and itchy uniform for I no longer had to wear a uniform...for the couple months...

2 Weeks Later

I had packed in,bought a bag and got my books from the school.I had met the principal,and she said she'd tell me who my guide was for the school on Monday,the day I go to school.Which is sadly,today.
I wore skinny jeans with black converse and a white long-sleevd shirt and a black vest with my hair down,my angel bangs to the side as always sometimes covering half my face.It did show my piercing on my ears.
I threw my bag around one shoulder and walked to school hearing the rock music on my ipod.
I put the song Alive by Paramore,and started to hum with it on my way to school.
As I walked to school,I didn't even know where I was walking,and bumped into somebody almost falling.I looked up to see a boy with a disgusted look on his face.
"Watch where you're going,emo freak.",he muttered and turned around.I narrowed my eyes and shook my head just forgetting it.I walked around him,but bumped into somebody letting out a sigh of frustration.
I looked up again,and there were a couple guys,but one in front of me.I looked up at him and squinted my eyes as the sun just blared.
"Dude,you should be more careful.",I guess the guy in front of me said.
"Well,can you and all your friends step aside?",I asked.
"Yeah,sure.",he said,and there was soon a path for me.I sighed and looked forward walking ahead and running my hand through my hairas I turned the music up louder.
"Hey!",I heard.I looked up and turned to see the guys walking towards me.Soon,they surrounded me and I felt the inside me screaming.
"What?",I asked looking around them.
"Girl,who ae you?",the one with the disgusted face from before asked.
"Well,why should I tell you?",I asked.
"Because I want to know,and I'll know even if I have to force it out of you.",he said.I gulped and bit my lip.
"Sorry,but I have to get to school.",I said turning to walk away,but the gap was closed by two guys glaring at me.I turned back and sighed.
"Come on,you don't want me to go all rough on you,now do you?",he asked with a smirk that made me want to punch him.
"Leave me alone.",I said.
"Why should I?",he asked taking a few steps closer.I took a few steps back,but the guys from behind pushed me knocking me into him.He wrapped his arms around me and I looked away as he made kissy noises at me.
"And what may I ask is going on here?",a deep,husky voice asked.I looked to my left,where the guys made a path,and a boy walked towards me and the idiot holding me.
But the feeling of disgust changed to curiousity in a nano second.
The guy walking towards us was a total god.
He had spikey black hair with light,green eyes and a bit darker skin than me.He wore jeans with a white buttoned shirt and a black jacket with nikes.His bag was thrown ove rhis shoulder,as his other hand was in his pocket.
"Oh,Tye,dude.",the guy holding me said letting me go and taking a few steps back.I brushed myself off looking down.
"Eric,what are you doing?",the guy asked.
"Oh,I was just,you know,having a little fun.",the guy,whose name I guess was Eric,said nervously.
"Well,stop havinng fun and just go off to school.",the guy,whose name I guess was Tye,said.
I looked up,and the Tye guy was looked at me with narrowed eyes.
"I'm gonna go.",I whispered walking past him.I walked fast away,not even daring to look back,but I could feel two pair of eyes on me that just made chills go up and down my spine.

As soon as I got to school,I went straight to the office where a woman sat the front desk typing all happy cheery.
"Umm,excuse.May I speak to Mrs.Montgomery?",I asked.
"She'll be out in a little moment,with you,little dear.",the happy woman said smiling at me,then continued to type.
"Umm,ok.",I said a little freaked out.
"Oh.Cassandra!",I heard.I looked up and the principal was motioning for me to come over.I hurrried into her office and sighed sitting down.
"So,where's my schedule?",I asked.She sat down in front of her desk and started looking through papers,before she gave me one.I looked through it and my classes and sighed.
"Well,I guess I will introduce you to your guide now.",Mrs.Montgomery said.I looked up to her with a small smile and nodded.She smiled and stood up walking tot he door where she opened it.She called a name,and soon a blonde,preppy looking girl sat by me as Mrs.Mongomery sat at her desk again.
The girl had long straight,blond ehair with dark,blue eyes and a huge smile with shiny and glossy lips.She wore a short skirt,with pink heels,and a pink and frilly shirt.
God,how can somebody like pink so much,the color I asolutely hated.
"So,this is Stacy Summers.She is a great student and has excelent behavior along with grades.",Mrs.Mongomery said.I looked over to her,and she was smiling at me.I gve her anod,and a small smile and sighed standing.
"I guess we can just get started now.",I said.
"Alright.Be sure to have a good day,and if you have any questions about anything at all,just come and see me.I am open during study hall,during lunch,and after school.Sometimes in the morning,but don't bother coming at that time because I am always just so busy.",Mrs.Montgomery said and waved bye to me.I waved back and me and the Stacey girl soon left.
But,as soon as we were out of the office,it was like Stacey Summers was actually some superficial diva.
"Alright,just keep your mouth shut and we could hurry through this.I have to meet up with my boyfriend.",she said.
"Whatever.",I muttered and took out my ipod started to put it in my pocket.But a hand pushed it down,making it fall to the floor.
"Sorry,but,when I'm talking,you listen.",she said with a smile,that turned into an ugly scowl.
I narrowed my eyes at her and bent down to pick my ipod off from the floor.I checked it to and sighed in relief to myself to see there was no damages.I guess there was no use making it fall tot he ground anymore.
I put it away and just listened to the brat.

It seemed forever that I had to hear the girl taking about each room,then talking about how it was the first time her and her boyfriend did something.
Jeez,she's like a live barbie doll with her looks,smile,and plastic sunshine.
It was soon that we reached the cafeteria,and I sighed in relief as she walked away to some other barbie loking girls and jocks.I turned to see alot of tables open and went to one sitting down and putting my feet up taking my ipod out.
Suddenly,a hand slapped on the table and soon boys were sitting all around me.I looked up and gulped to see the same jerks from earlier.My feet were knocked from the seat in front of me,and the disgusting guy from before sat in front of me.
"Can you please leave me alone?",I said standing up,but the guys beside me pulled me back down.
"No,because you got me in a whole lot of trouble with Tye.",he said.
"I don't even know a Tye.I'm new here.",I said.
"Well,than,my name is Eric Sanders.",he said holding out his hand.Then he grabbed mine and placed it against it shaking it hard,and firmly.
"Okay.",I said pulling away roughly and rubbing my hand.
"So,wanna say your name.",he said more in a order.
"No.",I said.
"Say your name.",he barked.I bit my lip and gulped again.
"I'm Cassandra Fortnight.",I said.He smirked and leaned forward.
"That's your name,wow.Wierd name you got.",he commented.
"I know.",I said.
"Look,I actually came to say sorry.I was acting like a total retard out there.Here,let me welcome you to the new school.",he said standing up.The other guys stood up as well,but walked away.I looked around and he walked around the table to me.
"Come on.",he said sitting on the table.
"Why should I believe you?",I asked standing up and turning to him with my arms crossed.
"Because you can kick me in the crotch until you forgive me.",he said.I narrowed my eyes and nodded kicking myleg toward his balls,and he just looked away biting his lip.
I sighed smirking and put my leg back down,making him look back confused.
"Forget it,I believe you then.",I said.He sighed in relief and he smiled.
He actually was cute.He had short-not bald short-short spikey kind of brownish hair with brown eyes and he wore jeans with a black long sleeved shirt with some nikes.
"Alright,let's start then.",he said and walked ahead.I followed him a bit more relieved that Barbie wasn't guiding me.I listened to Eric the whole way,and I knew everything,plus it seemed like this tour was way faster.
"Ok,got it all?",he asked turning to me as soon as we were at the cafeteria again.
"Okay,but why hasn't the bell rung yet?",I asked amazed at how much time we got in the morning.
"That's only because we had a petition last years that we should have more time,so she gave us a whole hour before she rang the bell for the first class.",he explained.
"Who,Mrs.Montgomery?",I asked.
"Yep.",he said and turned to walk in the cafeteria.I walked after him,and I followed him all the way to the jock's table.
"Guys,a newbie.Cassandra Fortnight.",he said grabbing an apple and biting on it after.
"Yo.",they all greeted me.
"So,you're welcome to come over here any time you want.",one guy said throwing his arm over my shoulder.
"Wait,what are you saying?",I asked.
"You're one of us!One of the jocks!",Eric cheered,making everybody other jock cheer.I smiled.
"How?",I asked.The guy released me and I lookedd over at Eric.
"You passed our test this morning.Usually,wimpy scared girls would scream and try to run away.But,tough and not afraid girls would stand up to the enmy.You got skills.",Eric said throwing an arm around my shoulder.
"So,Cass?What do you say for yourself.",Eric asked holding his hand like a mic to my mouth making the jocks be quiet.
"Ummm...cool.",I said with a shrug.They all broke out in cheers and soon the lunch ladies had to ask for them to quiet down.
Well,at least this first day isn't sucking.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alright!I'm done with this new story!
Hope you like it!
Review if you'd like,but try to keep the mean comments at a small level orwhatever,not like,'Oh I hate this story' kinda stuff,please!
ByeBye!:3
Sign up to rate and review this story