Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

WTF?

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

Gerard saves Stella's life...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 1160 words - Complete

3Exciting
If you're wondering why I seem to be on an updating role, it's because I currently have the flu and have been taking drugs! Okay, so it's only Paracetamol but my mom's considering Rehab for me. Anyway, it has resulted in my imagination going into overdrive, seriously, I've been having some wild ideas. Should I be afraid?

I have yet another strange dream about Gerard that night. This time I am running through the forest in a long white flowing dress, with my hair flying wildly behind me. If I hadn't been fast asleep I would have just laughed my ass off at the absurdity of that image. He is chasing me as usual and is gaining on me so I turn around and drop kick him in the chest. Instead of causing him any pain, I am the one who collapses onto the ground and rolls around, possibly with a broken leg. He picks me up as easily as if I were a child and tries to carry me off somewhere. I scream something at him and he rolls his eyes. I wonder what it all means?

That's not even the weirdest part of my night, sometime while I was sleeping I awoke and peered groggily across my room, towards the window. I swear I saw Gerard bathed in the shadows standing there watching me, but that's impossible right? Not to mention creepy. There's no way he could have gotten into my room, not with the security system my safety conscious dad has installed. When I looked again, he was gone, or he was never there and I just imagined him.

When I wake up in the morning I am beyond irritated with men in general. Especially Gerard. Must he torment me in my dreams? When I reach school I park my crappy truck in my normal space and hop out. The bell has yet to ring so the students are hanging around and being annoying. I spot Gerard across the park, he is standing alone with one arm casually draped over his badass car, watching me with a serious look on his handsome face. He looks like he is posing but damnit he looks good doing it! I turn away so my back is turned to him. I pull out my ipod and start listening to music to distract myself from his burning gaze. What happens next changes my life forever.

The volume on my ipod is turned up really high so I don't hear the tires screeching towards me at full speed, my eyes are downcast so I don't see my fellow students running around like headless chickens. I am unaware of the car careering towards me completely out of control, until someone shoves me roughly to the floor. My headphones fly out of my ears, and I bash my arm painfully on the hard ground.

I sit up cursing loudly and turn to see who pushed me and saved my life. I come face to face with none other then Gerard himself. I stare at him in disbelief. He was just standing on the other side of the car park, how on earth did he get to me so quickly? He gets up soundlessly and disappears in the blink of an eye. He moves so quickly I'm certain none of the other students even saw him by my side in the first place.

Chase comes bounding over with tears streaming down his face and throws his bony arms around me. "Oh my God, Stella! I thought you were going to get squished like a bug!" He sobs dramatically. "I thought I'd never see you're beautiful face again. Not that I love you or anything as I'm gay, but still, you're too pretty to go out like that!" he wailed to the heavens. I swear someone was recording it on their cell phone. If it ended up on YouTube, someone was going to die.

I manage to disentangle myself from him, he seems more upset about the incident then I am, and it was my life that was in danger. I am too disturbed about how Gerard got to me so fast to contemplate what could have happened to me if he hadn't been there to rescue me. Even my life didn't flash before my eyes, says a lot about the state of my life.

The nearly hysterical principal tries to force me to get a check-up in the hospital. I refuse point blank. He continues to babble madly, in the end I get annoyed and have to slap him across the face to bring him back to his senses. Honestly, where have all the men gone?

I walk out of his office and straight into Gerard who is staring out the window looking very handsome in a concerned sort of way. "You should have gone to the hospital for a check up," he says softly, with his gaze still fixed outside.

I ignore him, "How did you do it?" I demand.

"Do what?" he asks calmly.

"How did you get to me so quickly. You were standing on the other side of the park," I stand in front of him and he turns his face towards mine. He gives me a look so severe my knees go week.

"I was standing next to you the whole time, Stella," he says in what I can see is mock surprise.

"No you wasn't!" I yell."You were on the other side and you know it!" I am beginning to lose my legendary temper. Gerard is in danger of losing an eye.

He looks at me as if I am quite mad. "Stella," he begins in that same irritatingly calm voice, "You bumped you're head. You don't know what you're saying."

"Dude! I didn't bump my head. You're the one who's crazy if you think I'm gonna buy the I-was-by-you're-side-the-whole-time crap!" I glare at him and suddenly he glares back. It is so frightening I take an involuntary step backwards. He sees my reaction and his face immediately becomes impassive again.

"Why can't you just say thank you and be done with it?" he snaps.

"Thank you," I say quickly.

"You're not going to let this go are you?" he asks me with a frown that actually makes him look more attractive if it's even possible.

"Hell no," I reply with determination.

"Well, I hope you enjoy disappointment," he says and stalks off in the opposite direction without a backwards glance.

"You can run but you can't hide!" I cry to his retreating back. It comes out sounding more braver then I actually feel. During the remainder of the day I think of ways to get more information out of the Sullen family. By the time I get home, I have come up with the perfect scheme which I plan to execute the following day.

I wonder what she's planning. You can be sure it will be crazy though!
Sign up to rate and review this story