Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

Part 1

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 414 words

0Unrated
A/N: I"m back and thisclose to finishing this story.Sorry to have kept yall waiting.
xoxo Dani

It was the Saturday after the last NWRC tour date and there were sounds coming from Pepper’s bedroom. Very loud sounds.

“Pepper, what have you got in here? Bricks?”

“No. Books.”

“Books as heavy as bricks.”

“Shut up wimp,” Pepper sat down the box she was holding and walked over to her fiance.
Slowly she made him sit the box down before wrapping her arms around his neck.

“You feel good,” Brendon half moaned as she kissed his collar bone while his hands squeezed her butt.

Pepper smiled up at him before giving him a slow kiss. Quickly though, the fit of Brendon’s already tight jeans became uncomfortable. This was Pepper’s cue to quit.

“What? No, Pepper. Please. We never finished what we started two weeks ago and I’m hard.”

“Not here.”

Brendon groaned, trying not to think about his raging hard on.

“Please?”

Pepper didn’t hear him as she took the last box out of her room and down to his car. When she came back she found Brendon leaning back on her bed, slowly rubbing his freed erection.

She froze in the doorway as she watched him. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip, trying to look away.

“Pepper?”

She glanced at her bed to see Brendon staring at her quizzically, his cupped hand still.

“I’ve never seen a uh, um. Penis,” she whispered the last word causing Brendon to laugh.

“Pepper. You’re kidding. Right?”

“No. Well I’ve seen pictures, but not the uh, the real thing.”

Brendon motioned for her to come over. She did so, averting her eyes.
“It’s um, it’s a bit big.”

Brendon grinned, “Eight inches.”

“How do you, you know?”

Brendon tilted his head in question.

“How do you, get off?”

Brendon’s smile faded, “You’re really inexperienced with this sort of thing. I thought you were kidding.”

Pepper lowered her head, “ I’ve never had an actual boyfriend.”

Brendon bit his lip in thought.

“Would you want me to walk you through a blow job?”

Paisley raised her head, “What if I do it wrong?”

Brendon shook his head, “You won’t do it wrong. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. I can easily go into the bathroom and finish.”

Pepper shook her head, “I’ll do it.”
Sign up to rate and review this story