Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

Part 2

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 415 words

0Unrated
A/N: Blow job scene has never been experienced. Believe it or not, I'm a virgin. The scene was written with the help of numerous fanfics.

Brendon watched as Pepper walked over to her bedroom door and shut it. Slowly she bent down in front of him until she was kneeling in front of his hard on.

Brendon exhaled as she wrapped her small hand around his cock.

“Ok. You can start out by using your tongue.”

Pepper looked at his intimidating length before darting her tongue out to lick his tip.

“Daamn.” Brendon’s head lolled back.

Pepper smiled as she licked the pearly white bead away, tasting the saltiness. Getting bolder she ran her tongue along his underside varying long and short strokes. After she had teased his for several minutes, he spoke.

“If uh, you want, you can um, take my length,. But don’t feel like you have to take the whole thing in your mouth.

Pepper nodded as she slowly inched him into her mouth. She got several inches in before she gagged and pulled him out.

Brendon sat up and placed one hand on the back of her head, the other he used to slowly guide himself into her mouth.

“Is that better?”

“Mmmhmm,” she mumbled, the vibrations almost causing his eyes to roll back in his head from pleasure.

“Do that again,” Brendon moaned.

Pepper complied causing Brendon to swear under his breath. Soon she developed a rhythm, alternating between sucking and licking causing Brendon to wind his fingers in her hair.

“Pepper. I’m going to cum soon. If you don’t want to swallow it, you can stop now.”

Instead of stopping she continued her ministrations, but much faster.

“Oh shit,” he moaned as he spilled his seed in her mouth. He lay on the bed, his heart racing as Pepper swallowed it all. Pulling him out of her mouth, she proceeded to clean him off with her tongue. As soon as she was done she crawled on the bed, she laid next to Brendon on the bed,where he lay spent.

“Damn, are you sure you never did that before,” he asked as she placed light kissed on his neck and jaw line.

“Positive.”

Brendon nodded, “Well then. Let my heart stop pounding and I’ll get that box of books. I think I have a new found energy.”

Pepper giggled as she lay her head on his chest, listening to his quickened heart beat.
Sign up to rate and review this story