Categories > Original > Drama > Three Sisters

Three Sisters

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

These three sisters are actually three best friends that have known each other since elementary,but they are all now 20 years old and they are fighting for their love,for their career of becoming s...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-12-28 - Updated: 2009-12-28 - 769 words

0Unrated
We had went through many things to get here on this stage,and to have so many fans
We went through fighting each other out of jealousy,disbelief,and sadness.
We went through ignoring each other and paying more attention to their self.
We went through working hard and becoming who we are now.
And we are Three Sisters.



"Mika,wake up!"
"Nana,wake up!"
Two girls woke up groaning to the loud sound.
"Annoying...",one said as she threw her blanket over her head.
"Five more minutes.",the other said and turned on her side.
"Mika,come on!",a girl said running to the girl who had asked for five minutes more.
"No.",she moaned.The happy girl threw her blanket off and grabbed her should sitting her up.
"Mika,we'll miss the train.",the girl said.
"What?!",the sleepy girl yelled,and then stood up running tot he bathroom fast.
This happy and awake girl bothering everybody to wake up super early is Asahi.
Asahi-
Description:Long,straight brown hair with brown eyes and glasses.
Personality:A tidy clean,and girly happy girl.Always wants everything clean,loves to cook and is perky.

"Nana!",Asahi called walking into the room,where a body lay under the blankets.
"Quiet...",the girl grumbled from under the sheets.
"Nana,train leaves in two hours!",the girl in the shower yelled.
The girl in the shower yelling was Mika.
Mika-
Description:Short,straight black hair with black eyes.
Personality:A tomboy that loves to play sports,especially soccer,and is very smart,but worries about many things.

"Say what now?!",the girl under the sheets asked jolting up.She ran off the bed and into her bathroom turning on the water.
Asahi smiled and turned walking out f the room skipping.She wore a white skirt that reached her knees and a pink short sleeved shirt with a white checkered jacket over and some white heels.Her hair was up in a ponytail with her bangs perfectly down reaching her eyebrows.
She skipped up to the nice pink luggage that sat in front of the door.
"I'm done!",Mika yelled and came out the bathroom the room breathing heavily.
She wore shorts with a black long sleeved shirt and a jean jacket with sneakers.She had her hair in two low pigtails.
"Now all we need is for Nana to finish.",Asahi said with a sigh as she sat down at the table.Mika ran into Nana's room and looked around.
"Nana,hurry up.We'll be late.",Mika yelled.
"Ok,ok!Get out!",Nana yelled from the bathroom.
Nana-
Description:Long,black straight hair with brown eyes.
Personality:Very tough and sassy,loved sports,and too carefree.She was messy,hated the color pink,and was more of a rocker.She played the guitar and sang a lot.

Mika sighed in frustration and ran in her room to drag her luggage out.
Nana soon came out the roof very annoyed.
She wore skinny jeans with black leather boots and a black sleeveless shirt with red checkered scarf and a jean jacket.
"I'm done,gosh.",Nana huffed out.She dragged out her luggage carrying her bags and walked to the door.Mika ran out the room holding her bags,and Asahi stood up grabbing the handles of her luggage.
"Let's go!",Asahi squealed and opened the door walking out.
"Alright!",Mika said with a smile.
"Woopee.",Nana groaned walking out.She closed the door behind her and locked it.
This would be the last time they would live here,forever.

The three girls walked down the hall in the train,to see four seats open in the front.They smiled and Asahi and Mika sat by each other.Nana sat behind them and placed her guitar on the seat by her.
They were headed for Tokyo,Japan.Where they would make their dream of becoming stars true.
Yet they had no awareness of the problems and obstacles they would have to go through...


On The Next Chapter:
"Hi,my name is Asahi.",a small and perky looking girl said waving at the soccer player.
"Yo,my name's Mika.",the other girl said....
...
"So,our names our Asahi and Mika.",Mika said with a smile.The girl crossed her arms and tilted her head.
"You guys look very annoying.Name's Nana.",the girl said and Asahi smiled,as Mika held ehr hand out.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So I am done with this new chaper,and I hope you guys liked it.
Please look forward to the upcoming chapter:The Beginning.
Review if you'd like!
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story