Categories > Original > Drama > Three Sisters

The Beginning

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 1192 words

0Unrated
A little girl skipped down the sidewalk heading for the ice-cream truck.
The little girl who had pigtails with a pink dress on and some sandals.Whose name was Asahi.
"Hurry up,now!Asahi!",her mother called.Asahi looked back and nodded.She hurried to the ice-cream truck where many kids were crowding,and moments later she finally got her vanilla cone with sprinkles.
"Yay!",she squealed and licked it.She started to walk back to her mother,when suddenly a soccer ball hit her hand making her drop her ice-cream.She gasped,and tears started to form in her eyes.
"Sorry!",a voice said.She looked over,and there was a girl running over to her.
The girl had her hair in a ponytail,and wore glasses.She wore shorts with a jersey and sneakers.She was Mika.
"I am so sorry.I'll buy you another one!",Mika said and then ran to the ice-cream truck.
She quickly got the ice-cream and ran back to Asahi handing it to her.
"Oh,thank you!",Asahi said licking her ice-cream.
"Anyways,bye!",Mika said and grabbe dher soccer ball about to run away,but Asahi stopped her quickly.

Watching the two girls,was another girl.
"Hi,my name is Asahi!",a small and perky girl said waving at the soccer player.
"Yo,my name's Mika.",the other girl said.She held out her hand towards her,and they shook hands.
"They seem like they'll be great friends.",the girl said.
She sat on the bench with her legs crossed.She wore jeans shorts with a black short sleeved shirt and sneakers.Her hair was up in a ponytail,and she had a sketchbook and pencil in her hands.
Her name was Nana.
Nana sighed,and just went back to drawing.

"Oooh,a drawer!",Asahi squealed.Mika looked over,and they both stared at the gil on the bench drawing.
"What is she drawing?",Mika asked curiously.
"Let's go see!",Asahi said and skipped over there,Mika walking beside her.
"Hello!",Asahi said happily to the girl drawing.Her head shot up,to see the perky girl and soccer player that were shaking hands before.
"Yo.",the girl said.
"So,our names are Asahi and Mika.",Mika said with a smile.The girl crossed her arms and tilted her head.
"You guys look very annoying.Name's Nana.",she said and Asahi smiled,as Mika held out her hand.
Nana looked down at it,and shrugged grabbing ehr hand and shaking it.
"So,you a drawer?",Asahi asked sitting by her.
"Kinda.",Nana said.Asahi looked at the drawing and smiled.
It was a woman bent over,to a baby boy crawling towards her.
"It's so cool.Who are they?",Mika said.
"Them.",Nana said pointing.Asahi and Mika looked up to the woman and baby playing in the grass.
"Don't you think you should show them?",Asahi asked.
"Nah.I mean,it's really just for fun.",Nana said.
"So you draw for fun?",Asahi asked.
"Yeah.",Nana said.
"I play soccer for fun.",Nana said.
"I sing for fun.",Mika said.
"Really?I like singing too,but it's not such a hobby for me.It's just when I'm bored.",Mika said.
"Want me to sing a song?",Asahi asked.
"Sure.",Mika said.
"Here goes.",Asahi said.
Hi,Miss Alice.
Anata garasu no
Me de donna yume wo
Mirareru no
Mirareru no
Mada atashi kokoro

"I know that song!",Mika said as Asahi stopped.
"Really?It's from the singer,Kanon Wakeshima!She is so cool!",Asahi squealed.
"I heard it one day on the radio.",Mika said nodding.
"Nana,do you know it?",Asahi asked.
"Yeah.",Nana said nodding.
"Come on,sing it with me.",Asahi said.Nana smiled and shrugged.They all took deep breaths at the same time,and started to sing at the same time.
Hi,Miss Alice
Anata Garesu No
Me De Donna Yume Wo
Mirareru no
Mirareru no
Mada Atashi Kokoro Ga Sakete
Nagarederu
Tsukurotta Tsukima ni sasaru
Kioku-Tachi

They all stopped laughing.
"Hey,you know.We sang really good with eachother.",Asahi said.
"True.",Mika said.
"So,what about it?",Nana asked.
"We can start a singing group!A trio.",Asahi squealed.
"Really?",Nana asked.
"Yeah!That'd be so cool.Then we'll have money,cars,fame,and way more!",Mika squealed.
"Really?",Nana asked.
"And guys!",Asahi and Mika squealed together.
"I said really!",Nana yelled quickly.
"Yes!",Asahi and Mika yelled.
"Ok,then I'm in.",Nana said with a smile.They all laughed,and Asahi sighed.
"You know what this means,right?",Asahi asked.
"What?",Nana asked.Suddenly Asahi held up a pinky in the middle of the three which Mika and Nana looked at.
"Its means we are...",Asahi trailed off.Mika smiled and intertwined her pinky with hers.
"...best friends.",Mika said slowly.Nana's eyes widened and they looked at her.
"Come on,put your pinky in here too.",Asahi said.
"But I never had best friends.Or even a friend.People always think I'm wierd.",Nana said looking down.
"You do kow that we willingly ran over to you and said hi.",Mika said.
"And that we just saw a drawing that nobody will ever see,and sang with you.",Asahi said.Nana looked up at them and smiled.
"Ok.Ok.",Nana said.
She intertwined her fingers around their and sighed.
"So...",Mika and Asahi trailed off.
"We're best friends.",Nana said.They suddenly broke out cheering and stood up dancing around.Nana watched them and laughed.
"I was right,you guys are annoying.",Nana laughed.
"But guess what?",Asahi asked as she bent over towards her.Mika did the same.
"Doesn't matter because we....",Mika trailed off.
"Are best friends forever!",Asahi and Mika yelled and started to run around the bench Nana was sitting on.Nana sighed and stood up.
"Come on,let's go play soccer.",Nana said.
"Woohoo!",Mika yelled,and then grabbed both fo them dragging them to the covver field.She placed the ball in the middle,and all smiled.
"Ready...",she trailed off.
"Set.....",Asahi trailed off.
"...Go!",Nana yelled,and they all went running towards the ball.

The Beginning of their friendship....

On The Next Chapter:
"We're in Tokyo,suckers!",Nana yelled and started to cheer.
"Nana,they are cute boys there,and they are staring at us wierdly.",Mika whispered nudging her.Nana sighed and looked at her.
"Boy's just never leave your mind,do they?",Nana asked shaking their head.
....
"I've never seen a girl so beautiful.",the boy said making Asahi blush.
"No,you must be lying.",Asahi said.
"He is.There's a girl walking towards us,and I could that she's his girlfriend,because she is now behind him glaring.",Nana said.The boy's eyes widened and he smiled.
"Bye,ugly.",the boy said and Asahi gasped.He suddenly burst out running and left quickly,his girlfriend chasing.
"Whatever!You're just a piece of sh-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for reading this,and I hope you liked it.
Please be looking forward for the next chapter:First Day in Tokyo
Review if you'd like.
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story