Categories > Original > Drama > Three Sisters

First Day In Tokyo

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-12-29 - Updated: 2009-12-29 - 1716 words

-1Cliche
The train wa soon empty,and Asahi stood up grabbing her things and luggage.Mika did the same and they walked off,but Mika and Asahi's eyes widened as they stopped/
"Nana?",Asahi asked looking back.They heard the music playing from her ipod,so she must have not hear them.
"Nana!",Mika yelled walking up to Nana.Nana sat there sleeping with her headphones on.Mika sighed and took off the headphones,making Nana wake up immediately.
"Let go of the headphones,and you can keep that hand.",Nana warned.
"Nana,it's me,Mika.Come on,we're here.",Mika said.Nana smiled and stood up.
"Woo!",she said and grabbed her guitar case,bag,and luggage stuffing her ipod in her jean jacket.
They walked out quickly,coming out to the subway smiling.There were many people waiting on benches,leaving the train,or just entering it.
"So cool!",Asahi squealed.
"Come on,let's go out to the snow.",Mika said.They followed her out,but it was hard because off all the people so crowded and smushed.
"I wonder how people wouldn't die like this?",Nana asked.
"How could they die?",Asahi asked.
"They can get trampled to death,squished to death,or better yet,pushed down the concrete and ran over by the train to death.",Nana said.
"Ew!",Asahi said.
They soon left the building,and out there they stood int he snow with amsile int heir faces.
"So cool.",Asahi softly said.
"So beautiful.",Mika said.
"So not where I want to sleep.Come on,let's hurry to some hotel.",Nana said.They nodded agreeing and followed her heading someplace.

Finally after a couple hours of wondering,they finally found a hotel.
"Yes,we'd like to check out a room with three beds,three bathrooms,and a television.",Asahi said.
"Here you go.",the guy behind the counter said and handed her a card.Asahi payed it quickly with her credit card,and they went up to their room dying of the cold.
Once they entered,Nana ran to the bed by the window and jumped on it.
"I call this one!",Nana said and layed down smiling.
"I call the one in the middle.",Asahi squealed.
"Fine,I'll get the one that's by the window or in the middle.",Mika said.
"Hey,let's go to the mall or something.",Nana said standing up.
"Why so late?",Mika asked.
"There's alot of people,young people to be exact,that hang out at the mall really late.",Nana said.
"Ok,I'll go.I want to buy some new clothes and all.",Asahi squealed.
"ine.Maybe we'll even be able to find an apartment to move in.",Mika said with a shrug.
"Alright,let's go!",Nana said.

They had to ask for lot's of directions,but they were finally here.The mall of Tokyo.They walked in and smiled.
It was super huge and filled with a lot of teens and young people that looked their age.
"So cool.",Asahi squealed.
"I feel like I have to scream.",Nana said.
"Oh,come o-"
"We're in Tokyo,suckers!",Nana yelled and started to cheer.
"Nana,there are cute boys there,and they are just staring at us wierdly.",Mika whispered nudging her.Nana sighed and looked at her.
"Boys just never leave your mind,do they?",Nana asked shaking her head.
"They do once in a while,but just not now.",Mika said.
"Let's go shopping already!",Asahi squealed and skipped ahead.Nana and Mika sighed and followed her looking around curiously looking around.
They entered a store,and started to buy some clothes,but soon Mika was getting really tired.
"Can we go back?",Mika asked.
"No!I have to buy at least a couple more things.",Asahi whined.
"Bu-"
"Hi.",a deep voice cutting Mika off said.All of their eyes widened,and they looked behind them to see a boy in front of Asahi now.
"H-hi?",Asahi asked.
"So,what's your name?",he asked.
"A-Asahi.",she said.
"I've never seen a girl so beautiful.",he said making Asahi blush.
"You must be lying.",Asahi said.
"He is.There's a girl walking towards us,and I could that she's his girlfriend,because she is now behind him glaring.",Nana said.The boy's eyes widened and he smiled.
"Bye,ugly.",the boy said and Asahi gasped.He suddenly burst out in a run and left quickly,his girlfriend chasing.
"Whatever!You're just a piece of sh-"
"Asahi!",Mika gasped.Nana snorted.
"What?I was just going to say Shadoodles.",Asahi said.
"S-shadoodles?",Nana asked trying to keep in her laughter.
"Yes,Shadoodles.",Asahi said.Then Nana broke out laughing so hard,she started to tear up.
"What in the freaking world,is shadoodles?",Nana asked.
"Oh,since I can't say the S word,I say shadoodles instead.",Asahi said with a smile.
"Asahi,you are so weird.",Nana laughed.
"She's not weird.She's very funny.",a deep voice said.They turned again,and their eyes widened.There standing were three boys,absolutely gorgeous.
"H-hi?",Asahi asked.
"Y-yo?",Mika asked.Nana sighed and looked at them.
"U-um,can we go now?",she asked them.
"Shh!",they shushed at her.Nana rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
"I'm Chiba.",the boy in front of Asahi said holding out his hand.He had short brown hair spiked out in the front,and brown eyes.He wore baggy jeans with a white short sleeved shirt and Nikes.
"I'm Asahi.",she said softly grabbing his hand and blushing.He shook it,holding onto a bit more.
"Call me Spank.",the guy in front of Mika said holding out his hand with a smile.He had long,dark hair reaching his ears,spiked out in a lot of directions,and black eyes.He wore baggy shorts with a black short sleeved shirt and Nikes.
"Your name's Spank?",she asked shaking his hand.
"Nah,but people call me Spank.",he said with a chuckle.
"Well,I'm Mika.",she said.
"Cool name.",he said.
"Grumpy,much?",the guy in front of Nana asked.
"No,just not in the mood of meeting jerks that will break hearts.",Nana said.The guy smirked and crossed his arms.
"You sure are fiesty.",he said.He had dark,black hair spiked up with black eyes.He wore baggy pants with a baggy jacket,his sleeved pushed up and a white shirt underneath with some Nikes.
"You sure are annoying.",she said.
"Ok,I'll agree to that,But you have to agree to you being weird.",he said.
"Why?I'm not weird.",she said.
"I do recall you being the one yelling that you were in Tokyo,suckers.",he said with a chuckle.Her eyes widened and she blushed of embarrassment.
"So,you were the guys that Mika saw.",she whispered.
"Correct.And it's not everyday you see a girl yelling that kind of thing.",he said,still smirking.
"...",she stayed silent staring him with a blush.He sighed and stopped smirking.
"...but it's also not everyday that you see a cool and hot guy ask the girl that screamed weirdly out on a date.",he said.Her eyes narrowed and she crossed her arms suddenly.
"Are you doing what I think you're doing?",she asked.
"If what you're asking is if I'm asking you out,then that is correct.",he said.
"You're asking me out?",she asked a bit disbelieved.He chuckled and grabbed her hand taking out a pen.
"I'm taking that as a yes.",he said and wrote down numbers on her arm.She blush at his touch.He felt so warm and soft.
"Here,give me your number.",he said.She looked up at him.
"Why?",she asked.
"So I can call you,smart one.",he said.She sighed and grabbed the pen writing it down on his arm.
"Thanks.And bye the way,name's Rook.",he said.
"Rook?",she asked.
"You'll know if you go on that date with me.",he said.
"O-ok.",she said still blushing.
"Name?",he asked with a smirk.
"You do know I'm 20,right?",she asked.
"You should know that I'm 21.",he said.She bither lip,and his smirk widened.
"Name?",he asked again.
"N-Nana.",she said.
"Bye.",Asahi said.
"Bye.",Mika said.
"See ya.",Nana said looking away.All three boys walked away,and both Mika and Asahi started to squeal like crazy.
"I have a date with him tomorrow!",Asahi squealed.
"I have a date with him tomorrow too!",Mika squealed.
"Oh,be quiet.",Nana muttered.Mika turned to her and sighed.
"You're just grumpy because you have no date.",Mika said.Nana sighed and held up the arm he wrote on.
"No,but I have a number I'm gonna was off the moment we enter our hotel room.",Nana said.
"Oh,you're like him.Stop pretending.",Mika said.Nana sighed and turned to her crossing her arms.
"Weren't you tired??",Nana asked.
"Not anymore.",Mika said.
"Well,I know you'll get tired fast.",Nana said.
"How?",Mika asked.
"Cuz in three seconds I'll be chasing you all over the mall.",Nana said.
"Say what now?",Mika asked.
"3..."
"Nana?"
"2..."
"Nana??"
"1!",and Mika broke out into a run,with Nana chasing her,and Asahi ran after them trying to break it up.
They ran past the boys,and they all smirked at the amusing three girls chasing after each other.Until they heard people gasp,and glass break.
"Oh crap!",they heard Nana yell.

On the next chapter:
"Why would somebody like you like a girl like me?",Nana asked Rook.He sighed and smiled softly at her,causing her to blush lightly.
"You just remind me of somebody I really loved.",he said.
...
"There's an audition for new singers at S.M Entertainment!",Asahi squealed.
"We are so there!Watch out Tokyo,because here we come!",Mika squealed.
"Here you guys go.I think I'm sick.",Nana groaned as she lay in bed.Mika narrowed her eyes and jumped on her making Nana's eyes widen.
"Unsick yourself!",Mika yelled shaking her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thank all of you that read this story,and hope you guys liked it.
Please look forward to the next chapter:Getting On The Roller Coaster
Review if you'd like.
ByeBye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story