Categories > Original > Drama > Three Sisters

Getting On The Roller Coaster!

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-27 - Updated: 2010-11-27 - 1432 words

0Unrated
It had just turned one in the afternoon and Nana was still sleeping while Asahi and Mika was up and ready or the date.
Then Nana's cellphone started to ring loudly.
Nana groaned and Mika rolled her eyes.
She picked Nana's phone up and threw at Nana who was hit on the forehead.
"Oww!"
"Pick it up!",Mika yelled.
"Freaking a-hole.I'll get you later...",Nana muttered grabbing the phone and answering it.
"Nana?"
"Who are you and why do you wake me up?",she questioned.
"You were still sleeping?Wow!"
"Who are you?!",Nana yelled.
"Calm down,Princess,it's me.Rook."
"Rook?What do you want?",Nana muttered.
"Meet me at the mall at four so I can take you for movies."
"No,why should I?",she muttered sitting up.
"Haha,you're funny.I like you."
Nana froze and then sighed.Rubbing her eyes,she scowled.
"Fine,I'll be there.",she said and hung up.
"I see you have a date.",Mika singed.
"How do you know?",Nana asked.
"It's obvious.Now how about you let me dress you up so that you will look super awesome?",Mika said with a thumbs up.
Nana smiled and then gave a thumbs down.
"I can dress myself,Mommy.",Nana said and stopped smiling getting out of bed.
Mika gasped and looked away shocked.
"Let's go,Mika!They're waiting for us downstairs.",Asahi sang.
"Okay!",Mika sang then and grabbed her purse running out the door with Asahi.
"Yeah,leave the annoyed girl alone.",Nana muttered.
She went into the bathroom with a loud groan and slammed the door.

"Wow,this place is absolutely beautiful!",Asahi squealed as her and Chiba smiled.
He had bought her to a fancy place and Asahi was very thankful she didn't dress so casual.
"Glad you like it.I just knew you would.Let's go sit down.",Chiba said and grabbed her hand leading her to the table.
"So,you must be rich to afford the place.",Asahi realized.
"I am.But,please don't act different because of it.I really do like you.",Chiba said as they sat down.
"No,of course not.I'll be the normal Asahi.",she laughed.
"Great.So,how about we find out what we want to eat?",Chiba suggested.
"Absolutely.",Asahi said with a big smile and grabbed the menu.

"Awesome!",Mika squealed.Spank nodded and gave a big smile.
"Nice,right?You took me as a soccer girl.",Spank said.He had bought her to a soccer game.
Mika sat down with te drink and hot dog and waited for the game to start.
"So,you satisfied?",Spank asked.
"Are you crazy?I'm way more than that!I am so freaking excited!",Mika said jumping up and down.
Spank laughed and set his drink down.
"Yeah,me too.Japan against Spain.We'll most likely lose,though.",Spank said.
"Aw,quit the negativity.We might win.",Mika said with a pout.
"Alright,alright.Go,Japan!",Spank laughed.
"That's more like it.",Mika said and gave a big smile.

"What are we watching?",Nana asked Rook as they approached the theater.
"I got us tickets to a funny movie.",Rook said.
"Why not a thriller?",Nana asked.
"Didn't know you liked thrillers.Too late now.",Rook said with a shrug.Nana looked at Rook and frowned.
"Rook,why did you have interest in me?",Nana asked.
"Because you look like a great girl.Here we are,let's go inside and find us some good seats.",Rook said and lead her in the theaters.
"This oughta be awesome.",Nana said sarcastically.Rook rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Thank you.",Asahi said as the waiter set down her iced tea.
"So,where you from?",Chiba asked.
"From the country side.",Asahi said and laughed.
"So,you're a country bumpkin?",Chiba laughed.
"Yep!",Asahi said with a nod.
"Why'd you decide to come to Tokyo?",Chiba asked.
"Well,me and the girls actually made a little singing group.We came to see if we can catch a break.",Asahi explained.
"Oh,that's pretty cool.You know that there are auditions tomorrow for some new singers at S.M Entertainment.",Chiba said.
"Really??Holy cow!Are you serious??",Asahi said with wide eyes.
"Yeah.",Chiba said nodding.
"Plese excuse me!I have to call the girls.",Asahi said and grabbed her purse running out the restaraunt.
"Umm,yeah,you do that.",Chiba murmured and sighed.

"Say what now?!",Mika asked trying to hear Asahi.
"Auditions.We have to be th-Gosh,where are you?!",Asahi yelled.
"At an awesome soccer game!Japan's got a tie with Spain!It's freaking awesome!",Mika laughed.
"Mika,go home.I'll be going to.I have news.",Asahi said.
"B-But,why??I'm at a soccer game!",Mika whined.
"Just go,and call Nana and tell her the same.",Asahi said and hung up.
"Crap!",Mika whined and hung up.
"What's wrong?",Spank asked.
"I have to go.I'm so sorry but it looks like Asahi's got some really important news.I am so sorry!",Mika said.
"Alright,fine.But,I did give you a good date that you will see me again,right?",Spank yelled over the noise.
"Absolutely!Now,come on!I have to call Nana and get home!",Mika said and stood.

"This movie is so stupid!",Rook laughed out and ate some more popcorn.
Nana smiled and nodded.
She looked at Rook and thought.
"This is the date anybody can ask for.",she said sarcastically.
Rook laughed and looked at her.
"You're funny.I like you.",he said.
Nana sighed in annoyance and turned to him.
"Why would somebody like you like a girl like me?",Nana asked Rook.He sighed and smiled softly at her,causing her to blush lightly.
"You just remind me of somebody I really loved.",he said.
Nana's eyes widened and she stared at him for a long time.
"Wh-"
But she was cut off when her cellphone started ringing.
"Turn the cell off!",a random man yelled.
Nana looked at the guy and stuck her tongue out and answered the phone.
"Hello?",she whispered.
"Nana,get home.Asahi's got news for us.Hurry,something about auditions.",Mika said.
"Alright,I'm gone.",Nana said and hung up.
She stood and smiled at Rook.
"I'm so very sorry to leave at this moment,but I have to go.The date was so awesome.Goodbye.",Nana said and then left for the exit.Rook stood and ran after her.
But by the time he was out the theater,she was long gone.
He sighed and smiled.
"You remind me of her all right.",Rook murmured.

Nana groaned in pleasure as she jumped in her bed.
Asahi closed the door and Mika sat on her bed.
"Alright,what's the news that I had to leave the game?",Mika asked.
"Yeah,what's the news?",Nana asked lazily.
"There's an audition for new singer at S.M Entertainment!",Asahi squealed.
"We are so there!Watch out Tokyo,because here we come!",Mika squealed.
"Here you guys go.I think I'm sick.",Nana groaned as she lay in bed.Mika narrowed her eyes and jumped on her making Nana's eyes widen.
"Unsick yourself!",Mika yelled shaking her.
"Asahi,help me!",Nana cried out.
"Sorry,but Mika's right.Here's our chance.",Asahi said.
Nana threw Mika to the side and ran to Asahi.
"You're right!I just remembered our goal.We're so going to do this!",Nana said and held her fist out.
"Yep!",Mika said running to Nana's side.
"Ready?",Asahi asked holding her hand out.
"Oh,yeah!",Mika said and slapped her hand over hers.
"We're gonna rock the heck out of the world.",Nana said and slapped her hand over Mika's.

On The Next Chapter:
"Hello,my name is Asahi.",Asahi introduced.
"Mika."
"And Nana."
"And we are the...uhhh...",Asahi trailed off.
"The Three Sisters!",Mika yelled.
...
"Why do you keep bothering me??",Nana asked very annoyed now.
"I already told you...I like you.",Rook answered.
"That doesn't give you permission to bother the freak out of me!",Nana yelled.
"Nana,why can't you just act like a girl and like me back?",Rook asked.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope you guys liked the chapter and hope you're not at me for taking long.I'll be working on He Loves Me,He Hates Me very soon.And many more stories.
If you want me to work on a specific story,just tell me!
Thank you and look forward to the next chapter:Auditions And Him
Review if you'd like!
Bye-Bye!!
Sign up to rate and review this story