Categories > Original > Romance > Me & U

Me & U

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-01-03 - Updated: 2010-01-03 - 1704 words

0Unrated
Summary:
She had been going out with him for a long time,but hadn't gone to anything but tap kisses.So she one day decides she wants to do more,but when she comes to him,he breaks up with her!She's heartbroken,but thinks maybe some payback and revenge is a great idea.So she starts to go out with his best friend,surprising him awfully.But that was a big mistake that changes her thinking of using his best friend.Because she then realizes she is falling for his best friend,another school hottie and the coolest.Until she has fallen for him completely.


They started to date in middle school,their last years as 8th graders.They went to 9th grade,moved to 10th,and are now in 11th grade.
And the closest they've been together,are tap kisses,hugs,and holding hands.Nothing more,nothing less.
Which sucked to him.
The boyfriend was Ryan Sade.School hottie and very popular with everybody.Spiked blonde hair with brown eyes,awesome muscles,and a great and white smile.
The girlfriend was Jennifer Anderson.School hottie as well and popular with lots of people,mostly guys.Long wavy dark hair with blue crystal eyes and a sexy bod.
Both you call the most perfect couple,but they are absolutely nothing near a couple to Ryan.
"Why is it that I can never at least go to 1st base with you?",Ryan asked as they sat on the bench during period changing.
"You so have gone to 1st base.",she said looking at him with narrowed eyes.
"1st base is making out intensely.2nd base is skin touching skin.3rd base is fu....",he trailed off as her eyes went wide.
"What?",she asked.
"Anyways!When are we gonna stop with the stupid tap kissing and go on to another level?",he asked.
"I'll think about it.Right now,I have to go to class.",she said and stood up walking off.
"Jen!",he called.She ignored him and continued to walk off.
He sighed in frustration and stood up grabbing his bag and walking the opposite direction.
Without looking,Jennifer bumped into somebody and looked up to see Ryan's best friend,Christopher.
Ryan's best friend since who knows is Christopher Olivencia.Spiked dark hair with dark eyes,super hot with ripped muscles,and a handsome,mean face.
"Oh,hi,Chris.",she said.
"How many times have I said to not call me that?",he asked.
"Oh,let me call you that.We're friends.",she said a bit whiny like.
"When did I ever agree to being your friend?",he asked as he put his hand in his pocket,hung his bag over his shoulder holding it,and looked away.
"Are you anybody,but Ryan's,friend?",she asked.
"No.",he said looking at her.
"God,you're as mean as Ryan.",she said crossing her arms and looking away.Christopher sighed and leaned down.
"What did you do to Ryan now,you witch?",he asked.She gasped and looked at him.
"What could I possible ever do to him?He keeps telling me to do it with him!",she yelled.Suddenly,all eyes were on her.She looked around and sighed.
"Well,you know Ryan.",he said.
"What do you mean by that?",she asked.He looked at her again and narrowed his eyes.
"He always talks about laying a girl.He's already laid some girls.",Christopher said.
"What?But I've been dating him this whole time.",she said.
"You've broken up with him the past few years,he's hooked up with girls during that time,you guys get back together,and he says nothing about it.",Christopher said.Jennifer could not believe what she just heard and sighed in frustration.
"That is so not going to keep happening.",she said and walked off past him to her class.Christopher smirked.
"I love messing with your relationship.",he said and then walked off.
Jennifer spent all night thinking about what she should do with Ryan.
Should she break up with him?
Should she never break up with him ever again?
Or should she....

Jennifer walked into school a bit nervous.She had made her decision last night,and it was clearly decided.
She wore jeans with a red t-shirt and pink sweater with hearts zipped up halfway and some red and pink nikes.Her hair was down and she wore shiny lip gloss.
She saw Ryan and walked up to him flipping her hair.
"Hi,Ryan.",she said.He sighed and turned to her,not even smiling.
"Yo.",he said.
"So,I've been thinking.",she said.
"So have I.We're done.",he said.She stopped smiling and narrowed her eyes.
"What?",she asked.
"You heard right.I'm done with you.",he said.
"Why?",she asked.
"I'm really tired of hearing you talking crap about keeping it slow.It's been years and I haven't gotten horny at all with you.",he said.
"Fine,you jerk.",she said.
"Oh,don't get mad all of a sudden.It was your decision.",he said.
"My decision was that I sleep with you tonight.",she said.He sighed and leaned on the locker.
"Fine,than I'm happy to go back with you.",he said.She scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Go fuck yourself,Ryan.",she said and then started to walk off,but he grabbed her arm pulling her back.
"What's wrong,I thought you wanted to sleep with me.I'm all for it.What's wrong now?",he said.
"You break up with me,and then hear that I'm gonna sleep with you,and then you want to make up with me.Do the math,fucktard.",she said and walked off.He scoffed and turned to see her as she walked off.

"Heard you broke up with Ryan.",a deep voice said.Jennifer turned and smiled as she saw Christopher standing there wit his hand in his pocket and bag over his shoulder as usual.
"Oh,hi,Chris.",she said.
"Don't call me that.",he said.
"I've been thinking and I want to ask you a huge favor.",she said walking up closer to him.
"Well,what is it?",he asked.She smirked and walked up closer to him.She started to push him back slowly against the wall and pressed him against it making him narrow his eyes.
They were alone outside in the back of the school,while everybody was inside eating lunch.
"What the hell are you doing?",he asked as his arm fell and his bag hit the floor.She smiled and looked up at him starting to tug at his pants.
"Do you think that maybe you can pretend to be my boyfriend to make Ryan jealous?",she asked.He sighed and looked away.
"So you'll be using me to get back at my best friend?",he asked.
"You make it sound awful,but yeah.",she said nodding.He looked at her and smirked.
"And what do I get in return?",he asked.
"Anything you want,including me.",she said.
"So you wouldn't back out on going to my house tonight and sleeping with me?",he asked.
"Nope.",she said.
"Fine,I accept.",he said surprising her a bit.
He suddenly grabbed her beck with one neck and pulled her into a kiss,wrapping his other arm around her waist.
She moaned at the sudden movement,but went along with it.He licked her lips making her gasp softly,and he took the opportunity and made it become more passionate.
I'm actually french kissing,and with Christopher.It's so weird...but feels so good.,she thought.She let her hands roam around his muscular chest and kissed him back.
"You really think you can go through with this?",he asked against her lips.
"Yeah.",she said breathed out.He chuckled against her lips and let his hands roam around her body,then reaching her bottom and grabbed at it making her jump.
"Still think?",he breathed out.
"Yes.",she moaned out.
They were making out extremely,tongues wrestling and teeth clashing against each other now.And they were running out of breath,but both did not want to stop.
"What the fuck are you two doing?",somebody familiar asked.They pulled away,but still held onto each other.Jennifer still grasping his shirt,Christopher still grasping her ass.
They looked over and Ryan stood there with narrowed eyes,and fists clenched.
Christopher sighed,while Jennifer smirked.
"What's wrong,Ryan?",Jennifer asked.Christoper looked at her and smirked a bit deciding to play along.
"What the fuck are you doing?",he asked again walking a bit closer to them.
"Don't you see?It's me making out with your ex-girlfriend.",Christopher said.
"Got any prob with it?",Jennifer asked.
"Course I do!",Ryan yelled.Jennifer stopped smirking and pulled away from Christopher.
"Why the fuck would you care?",she asked.
"You're my girlfriend,damn it!",he yelled.
"Is there something wrong with your head?I am not your girlfriend anymore.Remember?",she said.
"You are mine,not Christopher's or anybody else's.",he said.
"Go find some other girl who would actually to fuck you.",Jennifer said crossing her arms.
"What's wrong.Already changed your decision?",he asked.
"Yeah,and it'll stay like that this time.If you'll excuse me,I am so hungry.Be a good fucktard and don't bother me anymore.",she said and then turned to Christopher.
"Who knew a good virgin could be a badass.",Christopher said grabbing his bag from the floor.
"Correction,your badass.",she said and grabbed his arm then pulling him.She walked past the fuming Ryan,pulling Christopher behind her.
"Fine,we'll see how long you last while I'm around.",Ryan said through gritting teeth.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Done with the story and made it especially of bad language and sexual connections just for all you pervs!
Yay me!
I'm jst kidding,you guys aren't pervs.I think.And I am sorry for those who faint very easily of hearing or seeing such things,Or even just reading it.
Fucktard is some word I started to say suddenly,and all.
Anyhoo,hope you all liked and hope you review.
Bye Bye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story