Categories > Original > Romance > Me & U

Chap One

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-04 - Updated: 2010-01-04 - 1494 words

0Unrated
Jennifer sat in class writing down notes,when something fell on her desk.She looked down and saw a paper ball.She looked over and Ryan was staring at her with narrowed eyes,his arms crossed as he sat back.She sighed and grabbed the paper ball opening ti slowly.
Make the right decision and come back to me.
She rolled her eyes as she finished reading and sighed looking back at him.She smiled and she watched as he slowly smirked.
That's right.Come back to me.,he thought as he watched her smile.
Suddenly,her balled hand went up,and her middle finger stuck out.
She stopped smiling and flicked him off.His smirk washed off and he sat up in a jolt muttering a curse word.
She smirked and then turned back to her desk and continued to write down her notes.
"Alright,before class ends,I'd like to announce that there will now be a Prom at the end of the school.And since we are only three months away,there are sign-ups for helpers tomorrow.Let's work hard!",the teacher said,and then the last bell of the day rang.Jennifer stood up and started to park all her things up,when suddenly her arm was grabbed and she was turned around.
"You think you'll get away with this?",Ryan asked.
"Yes,because it is my choice,my body,and what I want.",she said and pulled away turning back.She grabbed her bag and then walked off out of class.
Ryan was absolutely angry now and fuming inside out.
"Jen!",a girl called.Jennifer turned and smiled at the friends running up to her.
"What do you want to do tomorrow since it's Saturday?",her friend asked as the wlake dout the school with arms intertwined.
"Don't know.Go to the mall?",she said with a shrug.
"Hey,why are you dressed especially hot today?",her friend asked.
"Just felt like it,but I am always hot.No deal there.",Jennifer said.They smiled nodding in agreement.
Suddenly,Christopher walked in front of them.Her friends smiled at the sight of the hottest and coolest guy standing there.
"Hey,Chris.",Jennifer said with a smile.
"Come on.",he said grabbing her hand.He pulled her off and she followed him without any argue.
"So,what's the deal?",she asked.He sighed and turned as soon as they were out of sight.
"Don't think I can go on with this little prank.",he said.
"Are you serious?",she asked crossing her arms.
"Do I look like I'm joking?",he asked.
"What the fuck,Christopher?You already agreed this earlier.",she said.
"So.Never said I'll keep the deal.",he said looking away.
"Why don't you want to do this?",she asked.
"He's my best friend.",he said still looking away.
"So,what?Were you just trying to fuck with me earlier?",she asked leaning in.
"What is the trouble between you two?",somebody asked.Jennifer turned,Christopher looked ahead and saw Ryan walk up to them with a smirk.
"Fuck off,Ryan!",Jennifer yelled.
"Why don't you go fuck with somebody,dear sweetheart?I have to have a little talk with Christopher.",Ryan said turning his eyes to Christopher.Christopher sighed and looked away putting his hand in his pocket.
"Why?",she asked.
"Just some guy business.Just go home,baby.Everything will be alright.",he said.
"Do not call me that.",she said narrowing her eyes.He walked up to her and placed his hand on her cheek making her cring.
"Just go.",he said.She scoffed and slapped his hand away.She looked at Christopher and scowled,then walking off to her home.
"Let's talk,dear best friend.",Ryan said through gritting teeth,and popped his knuckles.Christopher looked at him and sighed again.

Jennifer looked around for Christopher to get him to agree again,when she suddenly saw him out on the benches.She ran up to him and sighed.
"Christopher,we need to talk.",she said.
"Leave me alone.",he said with a sigh.She walked around him and turned to him sitting down,but her eyes went wide as she set eyes on his face.
His eyes was bruised and his lips was cut.
"What happened to you?",she asked reaching out to touch him.But he grabbed her wrist and pushed it away.
"It's none of your business.",he said looking away.She sighed and looked down.
"It was Ryan,wasn't it?",she asked.He sighed in frustration and stood up,but she quickly stood up and grabbed his arm.
"Chris,listen to me.I am sorry that I put you through that trouble,b-"
"If you want Ryan so fucking bad,go have him.He seems to want you just as bad.",Christopher said with narrowed eyes at her.
"But I don't want him.I just want to make him suffer because of how he just broke up with me.The only reason he broke my heart,was because I wouldn't sleep with him!That's hardly a reason to break up with a girl.",she said.
"That's your problem.Find somebody else.",Christopher said.
"Chris,I need your help.You are his best friend,and I can really break his heart like that.",she said.
"He has lots of other good friends.",Christopher said.
"But you're his best!Christopher,please just help me out this one time.It'll be my first and last favor from you.",Jennifer said.He sighed and pulled away from her roughly.
"Let me explain something.I am not somebody that likes to be annoyed,frustrated,or friends with anybody.Becoming friends with Ryan was something that happened all of a sudden in my life.Now,since I got over that tragedy,how about you get over your tragedy.Get over Ryan,get over the break up,and get over yourself.",he said.
"Chris!I am begging you!Look,let me explain you something.I am a girl who is very emotional,but since that break up,I've decided to become stronger.And I want revenge.I need the revenge to make me somebody that's better then my usual emotional and sweet and kind self.I don't care if I have to act like a bitch to get there.I don't care if I have to become a damn whore!",she yelled.He sighed and grabbed her arms leaning in.
"No girl should ever say something as stupid as what you just said.To be stronger is to not lie to anybody or yourself.To be true to yourself.To protect those around you as best as you can.If you want to be strong,Jennifer,forget Ryan and go on with your life.You don't need to break hearts,use people,and get revenge for strength.It's stupid and only something that somebody that has committed herself to Satan would do.Like you.",he said.
She remained silent for a moment staring at him wide-eyed.
Suddenly she felt her eyes tear up.
"Do you seriously mean what you just said?",she asked,her voice breaking a couple times.
"Unfortunately....I do.And it is very true.So,just stop fussing about the revenge.Besides,take it from me.It's not all that sweet.",he said and looked away releasing her.
Tears fell down her eyes and she sniffed.
"F-fine.",she stuttered in a low whisper.He looked at her and suddenly regretted all those words.
"Jennifer...",he whispered trailing off.She wiped her tears away and looked at him again.
"Fine,I get it.I'll give it up......",she trailed off.He sighed and reached his hand up slowly to her cheek.
He placed it there and she closed her eyes and placed her hand over his.He was a bit surprised.
"...but please comfort me a bit.",she continued and finished.Tears fell from her eyes and he placed his other hand on her cheek and wiped the tears away with both his thumbs.
He leaned in close to kissing her...
"Still not done?",Ryan asked from behind them.Jennifer's eyes shot open and Christopher stood up straight and looked behind.
"Yo,Ryan.",Christopher said and turned to him crossing his arms.Ryan took steps forward and clenched his fists.
"Didn't I teach your your fucking lesson about putting hands on my girl?!",he yelled.He grabbed Christopher by the collar and held up his fist.Jennifer gasped and got in front of Christopher fast.
But Ryan's fist was already too close,and it was too late...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for reading it!Sorry there wasn't any perverted writing in this one,but thought I'd make it a bit dramatic.
Anyhoo,though,I can't write story ideas for Momo because I finish this up quickly,which is why it's so short.
So,hope you liked it and hope you look forward to the next chapter.
Bye Bye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story