Categories > Original > Romance > Me & U

Chap Two

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-17 - Updated: 2010-01-17 - 1425 words

0Unrated
Suddenly,the bell rang and the punch never came.Jennifer's eyes shot open and Ryan was pulling his fist away.
"I'm gonna deal with you later.",Ryan told Chris with narrowed eyes,ever word squeezing through his gritting teeth.
"Fine.",Chris said.Jennifer turned to him to see him grabbing his bag.Before she could say anything to him,he walked off.She sighed and looked back at Ryan.
"You are such a bastard.",she said.He took a step closer to her,making her cring.
"Oh,babe,you figure it out now?I can't believe I dated somebody as stupid as you,but you are hot,so I intend on keeping you.",he said.There were now students walking all over the halls,Jennifer trying to keep from crying and catching all the people's attention.
"I told you not to call me that.Ryan,go find some other girl.",she said.He suddenly grabbed her by the chin pulling her closer,and chuckled.
"Be lucky I don't hurt you right now.Just be a good bitch,and be mine.",he said and let go of her roughly.
She sniffed and rubbed her chin.
"Here,I'll see you later.",he said with a smirk,and turned walking off.She looked down and wiped the tears falling.

"Chris!",Jennifer called out running towards Chris.He was walking home from school,not bothering to slow down or stop for her.
"Go home,Jennifer.It's best not to be seen with me.",he said.She finally catched up with him and walked by him trying to keep pace with him.
"But what if I want to be seen with you?",she asked.He sighed and turned to her,making her skid to a stop.
"The answer is no.Go home.",he said.
"Well,I am.My home is this way.",she said with a smile.
"Fine,then do not talk to me or stand close to me.",he said.She sighed.
"Oh,come on.I like company anyways.So,let's go.",she said and wrapped her arm around his beginning to walk again,but he pulled away.
"Jennifer,get lost.I do not want to talk to you ever again.",he said.She looked at him and smiled.
"Oh,calm down.Here,let's go get ice-cream and cool you down.",she said.She wrapped her arm around his again and pulled,but he pulled away again.
"No,now leave me alone.",he said.
"Chris,don't be so uptight.Let me treat you to something.Besides,nobody's home because my parents went on a buisness trip for like two weeks,and my older brother is staying with his girlfriend.",she explained.
"So?Not like I'll be going to your house.",he said.

"Here is my living room.",she said as they both walked in her house.
"I don't know why I let you talk me into this.",he muttered placing his bag on the couch.
"Here,let me show you around the house.",she said.He followe dher to the kitchen,and then to the dining room,and then to the garage,her introducing every room.
Soon,they ended at her room.
"Here is my room.",she said as they entered.He looked around,and couldn't help but become amused.
Her room was actually very casual and cool for a girl.Not too girly,but not too wierd or sporty.
"Here,come sit on my bed.",she said.She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed,pushing him down.
"Why do I have to be here?",he asked.
"So we can hang out.",she said.She grabbe dher phone and then started to order pizza.
"I'm not staying here long.",he said.
"Shhhh!I'm ordering!",she hushed at him and left the room talking.
He sighed and looked around again.He suddenly saw a picture.He grabbed it and sighed.
There was a picture of the three young and in middle school,6th grade.
Jennifer in the middle always so beautiful and happy,him and Ryan at the sides.
Yet,he can only keep his eyes on Jennifer....
"Oh,I forgot to throw that picture away.",she said.His head shot up and she was walking into the room with a smile,towards him.
"Look,I'm not staying long.I'm going to leave early.",he said.
"No,you're not.Come on,just stay.The house is to me,and I get lonely.My friends are out with boyfriends,and you're the only friend I have left.",she said sitting by him.He sighed thinking for a moment.
"Fine,but after eating pizza,I'm gone.",he finally said.
"Yay!",she squealed.
"So annoying.",he muttered and put the picture aside.
"Anyhoo,let's watch movies.",she said.She pulled him to the couch in the middle of her room sitting him down and then ran up to her t.v turning it on and putting in a movie.
"What's the movie?",he asked.
"What did you want?",she asked.
"Don't know.Something with action.",he said.
"Oh,well,I put in a vampire movie.",she said.He sighed and just spread his arms out on the couch.She hurried by him and sat down beside him.
"Don't worry,there's action in this one.",she said.
"Kay.",he murmured.She smiled and went to her bed real quick,and grabbed two pillows and a blanket.
"Here.",she said.She bent down and took off his shoes real fast,him pulling away too slow.
"Hey,what are you doing?",he questioned.
"We're gonna get comfortable.",she said.She kicked off her shoe and then took off her jacket.She went to her drawer and took her pants off quickly,putting on some sweatshorts and put he rhair up in a messy bun.She ran to the couch and sat by him.He sighed and she pushed him off the couch putting a pillow where he sat,and then pulled him back down.She put her pillow on his lap and layed down throwing that blanket over her.
"I'm not comfortable with this.",he said.
"Shhh!Movie starting.",she told him and smiled proudly.He sighed in frustration and threw his head back closing his eyes.

They had finished eating pizza,and were all pressed together half-asleep on the couch,movie still playing.
"Great,now I'm scared because of the movie.",she murmured.
"So?",he murmured out starting to fall asleep.
"So stay with me.",she said.
"Fine,just shut up.",he said,before just plain out sleeping.She smiled and sat up to thank him,but saw how he was already asleep.She layed down on him and cuddled up to him hugging him tightly.

"Morning."
He moaned and nodded sleepily.
"Come on,I had breakfeast done for you.And it's Saturday,so we can hang out again.This time,I thought we could go to the amusement park.That's perfect for a first date.",she said.
"Okay.",he murmured.
Jennifer smiled and placed the tray ful of eggs and bacon and juice aside,and sat down beside him on the bed and placed her hand on his cheek.
"So soft.",she said rubbing his cheek.Her hand went to his lips and then to his chest,as she leaned down to kiss him.
"Where...",he whispered trailing off.His eyes opened slowly,yet to see Jennifer's face getting closer to his.
...
"Yo!",he yelled making her jump and stand up.He jolted up and looked around breathing hard.
He looked down to see himself only wearing boxers.
He looked at her to see her all dressed up and pretty as usual.
"What the hell am I doing here?",he asked.
"You said you would stay because I was afraid of the movie.You fell asleep,and I helped you on the bed.Then I thought that maybe you would be uncomfortable with the jeans and all,so I took your clothes off and let you sleep on my bed.",she explained.
"Whatever,I'm leaving.",he said.She gasped and pushed him back down though,and hard.
"No!",she whined.
"Back off,Jennifer!",he yelled sitting up.
"Here,I made you breakfeast.Eggs,bacon,orange juice.So,eat.",she said.
"Look,I am getting tired of yo-.....Bacon?",he asked seeming to calm down.
"Yep.",she said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is done!
Thank you so much for reading it!I love you all,for you are all sexy-for guys-and cool-for girls-!!!!!!!
Hope you lied it,and review if you'd like!
Bye Bye!:3^^
Sign up to rate and review this story