Categories > Original > Romance > Me & U

Chap Three

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-29 - Updated: 2010-01-30 - 1107 words

-1Illiterate
Christopher had finished eating and was back in his clothes so that he could leave to his house.
"Chris,wait!",he heard Jennifer call.He turned and his eyes widened.
She looked even more beautiful.
"Wow.",he murmured as she walked up to him with a smile.
"Wait up.",she said and stood in front of him now.He looked her up and down.
She wore a very short pink dress.It reached up to mid-thigh showing off her long and creamy legs,and it had puffy short sleeves.It fit well,showing her curves,and she wore pink heels.Her hair was down and curled,her angled bangs straightened and she wore light make-up with shiny,pink lip gloss.
He looked up,back up to her face and cleared his throat looking away quickly.
"What?",he questioned.
"Here,let's go to your house so that you could get dressed up.",she said.He looked at her with narrowed eyes.
"What are you talking about?",he asked.
"Well,we are going out on our first date.We're gonna go to the movies,and then we'll head out for dinner.",she said.
No.I am going home and relazing and sleeping,and all that crap.You are going to go off with one of your little friends and hang out with them.",he said and turned away.
"Wait!Come on,don't be mean!",she whined.He sighed and looked back at her.
"I'm not being mean.I'm being realistic.",he said.She whined and quickly walked past him facing him up front.
"Chris!Come on!",she continued to whine.He stared as she made that sad face.It always seemed to make him feel so weak.
He sighed and looked away trying to concentrate.
"No!Go find some other guy!",he said.
"But you're the only guy friend I know!",she whined.He looked over to her,but froze.her face was only inches away from him,her sad face just staring him down.
He cringed and sighe din frustration looking away.
"Fine!",he had finally yelled out.She smiled and squealed clapping.
"Alright,let's go to your house and get you all dressed up!",she said and grabed his hand pulling him to her sports car.
They got in quickly,her pushing him in,and drove to his house alot faster than he expected.

"Here we are!",she said and got out the car walking up to the entrance.He lived in a building,an old one.
She stared at it disgustedly.
"You live here?",she questioned.He rolled his eyes and walked past her to the door.
"Don't like it,leave.",he said.She shook her head quickly and followed him inside,and to his door.
"This place looks too icky.",she muttered.
"That's what you'd expect a rich girl to say.",he said.She shrugged at him and they entered his apartment.It was small,and very dull.
"You have almost nothing in here.",she complained as they entered.He just walked to his room and closed the door.
She looked around the apartment curiously.
Christopher had quickly got into the shower,letting hot and steamy water calm his muscles.
He washed his mouth,and then got dressed quickly.
He came out wearing ripped jean with boots and a t-shirt.
Jennifer turned around with a smile,but it quickly turned into a frown.
"That's your best clothes?",she asked.
"Don't like it,then deal with it.",he said.
"I will.Come on,I'm gonna take you to a reliable place.",she said and walked to the door.
Yet,she opened it to see a girl standing there.
A blond,long haired girl with blue eyes.She wore short shorts,with a tank top and some heels.Her hair was in a high ponytail,and her smile that she wore,quickly turned into a frown.
"Who are you?",she asked.Jennifer narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.
"Well,you are?",Jenifer asked right back.Christopher walked up to the door,and smiled at the blond.She looked up at him,and smiled bac.
"Hey,Liz,what are you doing here?",he asked.
"Sorry,Chris,I just came by to ask if you wanted to go hang out with me.But I guess you got company.",the blond said,her eyes drifting to Jennifer.
"Oh,she's not my girlfriend.",Chris said.The blond's smile widened.
"Really?How great!My name's Lizzy,by the way.",she said holding out a hand to Jennifer.Jennifer put on a fake smile and grabbed her hand forcefully shaking it.
"Pleasure.My name is Jennifer.",Jennifer answered back.Lizzy then pulled awya from Jennifer quickly,and turned her attention back to Christopher.
"Chris,when is this littlehang out f you guys's gonna end?",Lizzy asked.
"Don't know.",Chris said with a shrug.Jennifer quickly cleared her throat and grabbed Chris's hand making Lizzy's eyes narrow at her.
"We have to get going.So,it was nice to meet you,and Bye-bye.",Jennifer said waving and quickly pulled Christopher away.
Christopher quickly shut and locked his door,and followed Jennifer out waving bye to Lizzy.Lizzy waved bye happily,but scowled angrily as soon as they were out of sight.
"Who is that girl anways?",Jennifer questioned as they got in her car.
"Just a friend.Moved in a couple years ago.",Christopher explained.
"Well,she looks to mean.",Jennifer said turning on her car.
"She's much nicer than you think..or ever will be.",Christopher said looking away.Jennifer quickly gasped and looked over to him.
"I am too nice!I'm right now going to buy you some nice clothes for our date!And you even let her call you Chris,but I can't?!",Jennifer said pulling out of the parking lot.
"First of all,this is not a date so don't be getting any ideas.Second,she can call me Chris because I like it when she does.You say it,and it's like screeching from a dying animal.",he said.Jennifer gasped and sighed n frustration.
"You are so mean!",she yelled.
"Glad you took notice.",he said,and she scoffed and scowled at him angrily.
The rest of the ride was quiet,until they reached the mall.
"Why are we here?",he asked.
"I told you.I was gonna buy you some nice,clean clothes.Come on.",Jennifer siad getting out of the car.
Christopher,though,sat there confused.
"New,clean cloth-what?!",he yelled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for reading,I trul hoped you liked it.Review if you would like and please look forward to upcoming chapters!
Bye Bye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story