Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Belle Of The Boulevard

Brick By Boring Brick

by PancikingTonight 0 reviews

looking back in the passed, with there heads in the clouds

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-01-04 - Updated: 2010-01-04 - 508 words

0Unrated
>>Jeremey>>
"Jeremy, relax, remember when you lost your virginity? To that girl your mom and Anya hated, Anya was so upset she attempted to beat you up?" Josh started. "Now you know what Taylor feels, to be temporairly hated"

"Yeah, but when Anya was thirteen and innocent and she was dreaming of being with Taylor she said she was gonna marry him and love him and wait until there wedding night to have sex, and look, all her innocence flushed down the toilet alot with my little sister"

"Yeah, but think of it this way, when Anya goes off to college this fall you won't have to worry about them having sex, or getting married, because we both know how Anya is with academics" I smiled and looked down at the picture frame i was holding, it had a picture of Anya and i when we were kids. I guess i just miss those good times we had.

"Come on dude" Zac came from the back lounge. "Let's get wasted"

"We all know little Zackary, that we can get wasted, and you can watch" I took the bottle of wine from little Zac and Josh and i downed it in minutes. Zac just watched and sighed. He really looks like the one to be the older brother, but i guess Josh is a little bit more mature.

I guess now i know what Zac feels, everyone things just because i'm a little immature and annoying and Anya has a bright future, that i'm the little brother and she's the older one.

"You know what, Zac, Josh, life is good, i guess Anya was looking at the now," we all laughed and had the last bit of wine to that. Of course Zac didn't get any.

Hayley jumped on the bus from being outside in the freezing cold with Taylor and Anya. "it's really cold out there--what are you guys doing, did you guys drink the wine?"

"Yeah, kinda" Jeremy hid his face. "Were toasting to Anya and Taylor, and young love"

"You know, i think Brick By Boring Brick is a little bit about Anya, she has her heads in the clouds half the time"

"THat's the extra boost being a girl gives you"

Hayley hit Josh over the head playfully. "Shut up"

"Is everything all set for the show?"

"Yeah"

"While Anya's still with us, let's dedicate Brick by Boring Brick, to her" Josh said.

"You make it seem like she's going somewhere"

"After tour she has to get ready for school, when are we gonna see her?"

"She's moving to New York" i said to myself. "In the summer, and we have Warped tour and stuff, so this is really it, growing up sucks"

--------
A/N: it's a really fillerish chapter, i'm going to wal-mart in like 2 seconds, so i didn't have much time to write this, i'll try to come up with something tomorrow. am i the only one that opens a new chapter with intentions to sit for a half hour writing it???
Sign up to rate and review this story