Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Belle Of The Boulevard

When It Rains

by PancikingTonight 0 reviews

So they walk

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-01-01 - Updated: 2010-01-02 - 688 words

0Unrated
>> Anya >>

"F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me" Zac sung merrily, to keep us in a lighter mood from having to walk another mile to the stupid hotel. "N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea"

"F is for fire that burns down the whole time" sung Jeremy in an evil town. "U is for uranium, BOMB, N is for no surviviors, when you get stranged in the middle of fucking no where" Jeremy took another large sip of the vodka Josh gave him, and suddenly the bottle was empty. Jeremy stopped walking and smashed the bottle against a tree.

"Does hurting trees make you feel better?" I asked him.

"Yes, it does" Jeremy relaxed. "I have to pee, now" he said, and than he ran out in the woods.

"God, if we had all went back a half a mile ago we would have made it to the hotel already" Zac whined. "I need to take a shit but you don't see me going into the middle of--" he paused. "But at the same time, shit is the best fetalizer" Zac followed Jeremy into the woods.

"Idiots" Hayley muttered. Hayley and Taylor and I sat on a fallen tree trunk. "How long is it gonna take to walk up that big ass hill" Hayley exclaimed.

"The hotel's right there, dude, the faster we run, the fucking better" Josh told us. He sat next to Hayley.

"Ok, than you stay here and we'll run" Hayley and i got up and ran up the snow covered hill to the hotel, Taylor trailing behind.

When we got to the hotel we ran to the check-in counter and got our rooms. Taylor and I went up to his room and sat in front of the fire place. "Despite the being trapped on the bus and out in the snow for the past couple hours, it's been fun being with you again"

"Touring and recording is fun and stuff, but your the one thing that makes it a blast" i smiled. "Now when are we gonna get to having sex" Taylor hovered over me. I pushed him away.

"Stop it, Tay, your making it hard to resist you"

"Then stop resisting me" he kissed me.

"I will when everything's perfect, and my legs thaw" we giggled.

"You make it really hard to not kiss you right now"

"Then kiss me"

"I've been making out with you all day in the hope of having sex, but it didn't work, so i'm quitting, i'll become a monk"

I kissed him and than i hovered over him. "What if i said i'm ready right now?" i said flirtatiously. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed, we undressed quickly and were under the soft white sheets, pulled together and intertwined, my young teenage innocense was lost.

-next morning-
There were knocks at the door around 8 in the morning. I tried sitting up but Taylor had his arms around my waist, pulling me to his chest. He was awake, he was doing it on purpose.

"Taylor, let me go" i giggled.

"Not until you say the magic words"

"Please let me go" i fought.

"Close"

"What's the magic words?"

"Taylor"

"Taylor, Taylor, Taylor" i said repeatedly, in hopes to be let free.

"Well you have to moan it" he told me.

"Oh Taylor" i moaned, and suddenly Taylor let go of me and kissed me.

"Now that was fucking hot" he said. He got up, pulled his black skinny jeans on and opened the door. It was Josh and Jeremy. "Oh no" he said. Taylor tried closing the door but Jeremy resisted and busted the door open. He saw me, and Taylor and I's clothes laid out everywhere on the floor, and especially the condom wrappers.

"Oh now your dead" Jeremy attempted to attack Taylor, but Josh held him back and pulled him out of the room. "I'm gonna get you Taylor, as soon as Josh let's go of me i'm coming for you" Taylor closed the door.

"Oh shit"
Sign up to rate and review this story