Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Belle Of The Boulevard

Help I'm Alive

by PancikingTonight 0 reviews

car accident

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-01-01 - Updated: 2010-01-02 - 658 words

0Unrated
>> Anya >>

"I think this is a little to dangerous" Taylor started, we were driving dangerously slow on the longest patch of ice in fucking existance.

"It's not like we can turn back, the hotel's only a mile away" Zac argued

"Just pull over" Hayley told Josh. Josh slowly pulled over, but the ice made it harder to do, and the car sped off and hit a tree.

"Oh fuck" Josh muttered. "Everyone ok?"

"Yeah" i took my seatbelt off

"When i meant pull over, i didn't mean by pulling into a tree" Zac exclaimed.

"It was beyond his control" Anya said. "Now were stuck in the middle of no where a mile away from the hotel"

"We should have just stayed on the bus" Jeremy sighed. "No one's gonna be able to get us if that's black ice"

"So are your saying were standed out here?" Taylor asked.

"OH NO" Hayley said. "Now how are you and Anya gonna have sex?"

"We'll have it right here in the van" i got out of the car and went to the very back seats with Taylor, we continued with our interupted make out session.

ten seconds later Taylor actually tried to strip me. "Whoa," I sat up and put my hoodie back on. "I don't want my first time to be in the back of a van with our friends watching us, stranded on the side of the road during an snow/ice storm" i told him.

"Fine, can we still make out?"

"Duh" i pulled his body closer to mine and lied back down.

"I have to pee" Zac sung. "I really need to pee" he sung. "Can i go pee?" he asked Jeremy. I guess since Jeremy's the oldest he's our parent.

"Fine, anyone else need to pee?" Hayley guiltily raised her hand.

"Anya come with me" she said. I got away from Taylor and climbed out of the car. The guys stayed close to the car while we went out into the woods. "Do you have any service?" Hayley asked me.

I turned on my sidekick. "No, sadly"

"Our managers expecting us and we can't even call"

"Maybe cause were in the middle of the woods, let's go find the guys" i started walking the direction we came from.

"OMG Anya there's a giant spider on your back" Hayley exclaimed. I screamed and yanked the jacket off and then started shaking all around. Taylor and Josh and Jeremy and Zac came running from the van.

"What happened?" Taylor asked. Hayley and i hugged each other and pointed to my coat.

Taylor lifted it up and a spider came running. Taylor picked up the spider. "It's harmless" she told me.

"Taylor" We pointed to him and backed up slowly. Taylor came closer with the spider in his palm. "Taylor i'm serious" i shrieked. Jeremy took the spider from Taylor and came at me with it. I hid behind Josh.

Jeremy put the spider down and stepped on it. "Come on let's get back to the bus before were pronounced as dead"

"You are dead" i told him. "To me" we laughed. Jeremy shook up and messed up my slate straight black boob length hair.

When we got back to the van it was gone, all that was left was it's tracks.

"What happened to the van" Zac said. "Is it invisible?" Zac started feeling around for it.

"Are we in the right spot? Maybe we just moved away from it"

"We followed our tracks back where we started, someone stole it"

"Or maybe that truck that's driving down high way towed it" i pointed to the tow truck that was off in the distance.

"Great, anyone have any alcohol on them?" Jeremy asked.

Josh opened up his jacket and gave him a small bottle of vodka. We all gave him weird faces.

"What, i couldn't leave the bus without it, i didn't drive under the influence or anything"
Sign up to rate and review this story