Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Broken wings

Broken wings; chap 2 Caged animal

by Yereanth16 1 review

warning; Violence, rape, curse words and Yaoiness!! Itachi is like a broken wing butterfly, he can't fly away from Sasuke and his abusion....but can Naruto help when he finds out?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Itachi,Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-01-10 - Updated: 2010-01-10 - 711 words

0Unrated
A.N;/ Hey guys! welcome to chapter 2, so I am trying to make this sound...better, I'll try to get help on thisXD I promise, hope you enjoy this....

Disclimair; I don't own Naruto...(sadly) but I do own the song that will be in bold XD

Naruto yawned getting up from his bed, he looked at all the mess and sighed, he would clean later, he went to the kitchen still in his black boxers and took out the ramen cup, he heated it and then ate it still half asleep '...Wonder what Sasuke is up to now..' he thought with a small yawn then shrug finishing his ramen and getting up to take a shower, his body felt amazing under the hot water, he felt more awake as he brush his teeth still under the hot water and kept thinking about Sasuke and Sakura.

Truth was he was glad they where together, he thought about how he had grown up with everyone hating him and how Sasuke had always been his rival " I will surpass you Sasuke!! Believe it!" he said feeling energetic already, he finished his shower and got out wrapping a orange towel around his waist then put on the same outfit as always and left his house humming happily as he went to train.

~~~

Sasuke finished taking a shower and got out wrapping a towel around his waist, he walked back to his room and saw his brother on the floor "You are pathetic" he growled out kicking Itachi, Itachi gasped waking up then Sasuke grabbed him by the hair and kissed him roughly Itachi kissed him back as his hand went to touch Sasuke waist.

Sasuke pulled away and slapped him hard across the face" I didn't tell you that you can touch me" Itachi bit his bottom lip when he felt the sting then he saw his brother take out the dagger again "This time I'll show you Itachi" he said coldly, Itachi started backing away but was grabbed by the hair again this time Sasuke made a zig zag starting from Itachi chest stopping at Itachi belly button, Itachi scream out and closed his eyes when he started seeing all the blood.

Sasuke licked the blood from the dagger and started drawing on Itachi stomach then started pulling on the skin and smile when his brother scream in pain. He got on top of his bleeding brother and kissed his neck feeling his brother shiver, he then went down licking his brother shoulder he could feel his brother wanting to pull away "S-sasuke.." he gasp out Sasuke just smirk as he bit his brother nipple he looked up to see his brother bloody face was twisted in pain he laughed licking his brother nipple and felt it get hard "P-Please Sasuke..d-don't" he whisper Sasuke slapped his brother and then licked the bloody stomach savoring the blood.

Itachi felt sick and in pain but remember what his brother had to go through because of him and stayed quiet, he felt his brother take of his boxer and his eyes widen "Don't!" He begged Sasuke slapped him again "You killed our family! I should just kill you now" was Sasuke cold reply.

Itachi stayed quiet, Sasuke sighed and got up "Whatever, I am going to train" with that said he took another quick shower and put on his clothes leaving. Itachi sighed getting up weakly and started treating his wound...he would be scar in most of them.

~~~

Naruto concentrated his chakra and made the shadow clone jutsu then he began fighting with each of them after a few minute of doing the same thing he stop with a smile and began working on climbing the tree higher and higher while having to dodge object, he stop and look up at the sky "I'll surpass you Sasuke! Believe it!"

~~
This...is like a song,
about this love,
that you can't stand,
Yeah this..

is like the song,
my heart sings,
when you walk away,
Will you walk away?...


A.n;/ Hey guys....so tell me what you think of it, on what I can work, what I am doing well^^ reviews would be awesome. The ending song is Caged animal by Me
Sign up to rate and review this story