Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dreams, Schemes, Moments Wasted... In A Good Way Of Course

Fuck What She Said

by shehadtheworld222 10 reviews

The dreaded CD signing ;D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-01-10 - Updated: 2010-01-11 - 1086 words

1Exciting
After showing my friends the tickets, they didn't believe me. They promised to come along, but they thought I was playing some stupid joke. I don't blame them. They've been in some... awkward situations because of me and Amy's pranks. But they'll be in for a surprise next week. They'll see. THEY'LL ALL SEE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeez child! How long does it take for you to tie your damn converse?" Mandy complained to Sora as she relaced her shoes again and again, trying to tie them perfectly. She looked like a three year old who's parents were perfectionists. Finally she stood up, her shoes absolutely alligned and tied tight.

"You know... it's not as easy as it looks." Sora replied, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yes it is dumb ass." Mandy laughed, looking down at her equally perfectly tied up converse.

"Well you can forget me tying mine neat." Harper said as she walked in. I got out of my comfy position on the couch to agree. "Yeah, you won't get that from me either." I said smiling. My inner child was just pouring out.

"Can we just go? I wanna see if Ali's good at pranking without me..." Amy said, pausing for a moment dramatically. "Which probably will just be a huge disaster." she snickered.

"Oh, it was really hard." I said sarcastically, blushing as I realized what I'd just said. "Damnit guys! Tha-"

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" the chorus of perverts yelled in unison.

"Fuck what she said..." I muttered, Walking out the front door of my apartment, the chill making me shiver. "C'mon guys!" I said, walking to the car. As I slipped in, Harper slid on a patch of ice, which made me laugh so hard I bumped my head. Of course it was a domino effect, because while Sora went to help Harper, Amy and Mandy slipped from laughter, and slid right into Sora, who had just gotten Harper up. She landed ontop of Mandy, and Harper landed on her. I laughed a while in the car, only to look up and see the faces of three angry, embarrassed, and entertained faces of my friends.

"How about this. I help you up one at a time, so this doesn't happen again." All four nodded, and I Walked steadily onto the ice, grabbing Harper's hand. "Okay, her we g-" I let out a squeal, and landed right on my butt. Letting out a muffled "Owww..." and glaring at my laughing friends. "A warning might have been nice." I grumbled.

"New idea. Every woman for herself. Slide off the damn ice to non-slippery ground, and then stand up." Sora suggested, smiling smartly.

I slid off first. Standing up, I winced. "FUCKING HELL!" I screamed. As my friends laughed, they slid off the ice one by one. Mandy chuckled and looked at Sora slyly.

"Would you look at that! Slow-girl's got brains!" she joked.

"C'mon! Let's go!" I said, running to the car. They all followed after me. Maybe Amy was right. This was already a disaster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we walked into the building, we all had hands rubbing our sore butts. "The second time this fucking week." I said. Finding the door number on the tickets. "Here's my non-prank prank." I mumbled, motioning for them to look inside. In clear view, was Cobra Starship in all their glory.

"OH. MY. GOD." They all said in unison. Sora mumbled something incoherent about Gabe. At that point, as they daydreamed, I stood in front of the open door and told themn they had to calm down. The whole time, they were giggling and looking at something else. My hand was still rubbing my sore ass, and they had all stopped, because it hadn't hurt as much for them. "Helloooo? Over here." I said. Mandy pulled me toward her and hissed something quickly into my ear. 'Guess who's checkin' out your back side?' I only had one guess. And I didn't want to believe it. But as I turned around, there was Nate, snapping back to life and scribbling on a piece of paper aimlessly.

Collecting myself, I stormed up to Nate, my cheeks flushed red. "Stop doing that!" I said,leaning forward on the table.

"Doing what?" he said, a smirk on his face.

"You know what you're doing."

"I'll try my best then?" he said, phrasing it like a question.

"Got any ice?" I said, changing the subject. "Or even a hot pack?" I said, tempted to rub my butt again. I stood up, wincing. "I shouldn't of bent over."


"Um yeah... maybe. What happened to you?" he asked. By this point, Gabe was eyeing me, and Saurez and Ryland had gathered.

"Well. If you must know." I said, putting my hands on my hips. "My friends and I had a damn accident with some ice outside of my house. we all slipped, and now my butt is sore as hell. Plus the fact that you knocked me down last week isn't helping either." I said, wincing again. My friends, who had now gathered around me, were breaking down in silent laughter.

"Dude, how do you just go knock someone over?" Ryland said, chuckling.

"Hm... I don't know. You run into them. But I know, that just sounds silly." Nate wise cracked back.

"Back to the matter at hand. Do you have it? Or not? Because I want it right now." I said, catching the joke a second after I said it. Everyone started laughing.

As they laughed, Patrick waltzed in. "That's what she said! But which she said it?" He laughed.

"FUCK WHAT SHE SAID! Once again..." I yelled, but that just made everyone laugh harder.

"Here, come with me, I'll get you some ice." Nate said when he stopped laughing. But everyone started laughing louder. "That's just stupid guys..." he muttered, leading the way.

"Sorry about that. The guys can be a little... immature." he said.

"Oh I know." I slipped out. "Damnit."

"What?"

"I just want to let you know I'm not one of those dumb fangirls who's overly obsessed and wants to crawl all over you..." I said, my green eyes unreadable.

"Oh really? I thought you were the type." he sighed. For the first time in the night, I laughed. I mean, literally. As I sat uncomfortably on the heat pack, something clicked in my mind. Maybe I did wanna crawl all over him, but there was no way in hell I'd admit that. I think.
Sign up to rate and review this story