Categories > Original > Drama > Scissors

Chapter 3

by SongWriter 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-13 - 479 words

0Unrated

Today was a bit odd. I didn't know exactly what happened, it was just weird. Mom started crying randomly in the car, and we almost got in a car accident after dinner. She was apologizing. But I don't know for what. She told me she understands how she made my life miserable and sorry that we never had enough money. She said she didn't know she'd be this bad of a mother and that she hopes I can forgive her. I was a little scared, and I felt a bit bad, but I didn't know what to do or say, all I did was stay quiet. I guess I should have told her everything would be okay, but you know me, I don't really say much when someone cries. I remember when mom cried from the 9/11 incident, which is how you left us. She wouldn't stop crying for months, she lost 36 pounds from basically starving her self.. it was horrible. I was in shock, do you remember dad? The memory still hurts. I don't wanna think about it. Anyways, other than that today was pretty good. I got asked if I could draw this mural for school, since on the memory assignment I got an A+. I was pretty excited and some other art students are helping with it to. I think I'm going to put one of your quotes on it. " Where and When doesn't matter. I'm gonna be there forever." It's one of my favorite quotes. I forgot to tell you, something else strange happened, there was this weird speech on the announcements about girls walking alone at night. The vice principle said If any girl or guy would need a ride to their house after 5 the school would gladly let staff and pay for their cabs. I don't understand why though, I mean aren't girls suppose to be strong and fend for them selves if something wrong happens. Oh well, I don't have to worry, I'm new, no one hates me yet to rape or kill me... I think.

How are you? I hope god is treating you well enough. If not, he's gonna get a piece of my mind sooner or later, or at least when I join you up in heaven. Joe called today, he said his second day was better, so I was happy for him. He said his drama teacher was the coolest guy ever. If only I were still at West Gill. I miss that place so much. I haven't talked to girls for a while. I guess I'm easy to forget, I mean every year people change who their friends are. It's sad when you think about it. Oh well, there is nothing I can really do. Well , its pretty late, I better go to bed. Goodnight, I love you and miss you, and I'm pretty sure mom does too.
Sign up to rate and review this story