Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Demolition Lovers

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 8 reviews

"I was cut off as his lips crashed onto mine...I could feel the heat from his body and the intensity in his lips"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-14 - 664 words

1Hot



[Gemma's POV]


By now I had completely zoned out of my chemistry class, Mrs. Walker was ranting about the composition of the periodic table, or something like that but I really couldn't care less. I sighed loudly and rested my head in arms and let my thoughts take over.



[ Flashback ]

I started to get up from my seat but Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me back down, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me close to him. He stared into my eyes for a long moment as if searching for something, our faces just inches apart.

"What are you--" I began to say but I was cut off as his lips crashed onto mine.I could feel the heat from his body and the intensity in his lips and I completely melted into the kiss. I moved my arms around his neck pulling our bodies closer together, the kiss dragged on and was getting very heated and I let a soft moan escape my mouth. This moment was even more than imagined it would be, I know it sounds cliche, but it was absolutely perfect.




Just when I thought I'd die of boredom the bell for the end of the period rang, I quickly collected my things and left the room. I made my way down the halls to my locker, and as soon as I turned the corner I saw Gerard walking in my direction and I felt myself blush. I don't know why, but he looked exceptionally cute today, he wore all black, the only bit of colour being his red tie. He smiled at me and I discreetly waved to him as he walked past me, making him giggle before he disappeared around the corner.


I sat admiring him as he explained the art assignment to the class. I usually spend most of my art lessons doing this, completely lost in those hazel eyes.

"So, you got that" he asked recieving a similtaneous grunt from the class as a response. Everyone soon began bustling around the room getting their needed supplies as I remained seated extremely confused. Now I realise that I should have paid a little more attention to what Gerard was saying.

"Um...Mr. Way" I called to Gerard and he walked over to my desk with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Yes" he said crouching down to be at my level

"What exactly are we supposed to be doing?"

"We just discussed it, weren't you listening?"

"Uh...Not Really" I said and he chuckled

"Well...why don't you stay back after class and I'll, explain it to you" he said playfully and I couldn't help but smile.


Soon the rest of the class left leaving Gerard and I alone, he did actually explain the assignment to me and I listened attentively, for the first few minutes.

"So...you understand?" he questioned

"Sure" I said while walking over to him and pulling him into a tight embrace, I looked up at him and he seemed a bit surprised. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and returned my hug. We stayed like that for a long moment, holding each other close until he pulled away and placed his hand either side of my face and pulled me into a passionate kiss that sent shockwaves down my entire body. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He pressed his body roughly against mine, pushing me on to his desk, our lips never parting. I could feel him smile into the kiss before moving from my lips and onto my neck, I hadn't done anything like this with any other person, but then again, I've never loved any one as much as I did Gerard.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I finally got the fifth chapter up, I really hope you enjoyed it.
As you can see Gerard and Gemma are finally together.
Please review and tell me what you thought.
:)




Sign up to rate and review this story