Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit in Much Kid

Hey, Ms. Wilson

by SoQuicklyTheyFall 6 reviews

Gerard starts having feelings for a certain someone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 643 words

0Unrated
[Gerard's POV]

I quickly made my way to the art room, coffee in hand. I entered the room and went over to my desk, I had about 10 minutes before my first class. I started to gather some of the supplies I needed for the lesson.

"Hey Gerard!" a voice screamed from behind me causing me to drop all my supplies to the floor.

"Jesus...you scared the shit out of me" I said, laughing a little

"Opps, sorry" said Bridget as she came into the room closing the door behind her.

"It's okay" I said as I bent down to pick up the scattered materials. I've kinda warmed up to Bridget in the past few weeks, she scares me sometimes, but...I like her.

"Well...I've got great news" she said jumping up and down.

"Really...what?" I said as I placed the things on my desk.

"Remeber that comic you said you couldn't find?" she asked and I nodded,"Well...I have a friend, who has a friend, who knows this guy, who ha--"

"Yeah..." I cut her off, urging her to get to the point.

"Well...I got it!" she squealed, retrieving the brightly coloured comic from her purse.

"No way!" I shouted, tightly grasping the comic which was now in my hands

"Yes way!" she shouted back

I didn't know what to say, this was unbelivable. I threw my arms around her and pulled her into a tight embrace, "Thank you sooooo much"

"Your welcome" she giggled, her voice muffled by my shirt, she pulled her head back and looked up at me. We were so close, our noses were almost touching.

"Thank you" I said again

"Y-your welcome" she stammered.

'Riiinnnggg!' the bell shrieked, signalling the start of the first period, we slowly pulled away from each other.

"I guess it's time for class" she said, diverting her eyes from mine.

"Uh...yeah" I said just as students began to pour into the room.

"Bye Gerard" she said with a smirk as she left the class.

I quickly went over to my desk and sat down, running my fingers through my hair nervously, 'What was that?' I thought to myself. I set the class their assignment and they went straight to work. The day passed painfully slowly, the minutes felt like hours.
"Bye Guys" I said as I dismissed the last class I had before lunch. While I was cleaning up there was a knock on the door. I hope it's Bridget, I really need to talk to her about what happened earlier, it's been running through my mind all day. I turned the knob and opened the door, but instead of the very blonde Bridget, there stood the very dark haired Gemma.

"Hey" she said with a smile

"Hi...Gemma" I said, gesturing for her to come into the room.

"So...what's up?" she asked, leaning against my desk

"Umm...nothing really" I said, moving next to her.

There was a long pause, I looked around the room, making an effort not to look at her. Why did I feel so awkward around her all of a sudden?

"So...what you up to?" she asked attempting to make conversation

"Just...cleaning up" I said, forcing my eyes to meet hers, she looked worried.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, her lips forming a thin line. I hated doing this to her, I love her too much to hurt her like this.

"No" I said, wrapping my arms around her and pulling close to me,"Everything's fine"

Boy, was I wrong.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there. Please don't hate me for taking so long, I really don't have the time, but I'll try to get another up soon.
I really hope you like this, and I'd really like you to give your opinion on this chapter
Thanks for reading!
Ally : )
Sign up to rate and review this story