Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Scream

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 3 reviews

Frank Iero has had a hard life. His father's a drunken pervert and his mother can't do anything about it. But, things start to look up when he meets the love of his life, Gerard Way. Note: First ch...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2010-01-13 - Updated: 2010-01-17 - 866 words - Complete

4Moving
Scream

Frank POV

Dear Ella,

Why doesn't he ever notice me? Does he not care? Does he not want to be made fun of hanging around with a guy like me? I bet he doesn't even know I exist. Because I am invisible. But I stand out so much.

Why? I keep asking you. Why?

I do things to try and get him to look my way but he never does.

It's just me.

I am invisible.

I am nothing.

xofrank


I put Ella back under my bed and went into the kitchen. As I grabbed a soda out of the fridge, I swear I could hear yelling...and skin on skin contact. What was going on? Please don't tell me that my father had gone out and gotten wasted again. He always does this, goes and gets drunk off his face, coming home at different hours of the night, beating the shit out of my poor mother, and then taking the rest out on me. The memories of last night came back to me.

Flashback

"Where is that homo?" I could hear my dad screaming at my mom. When she didn't give him an answer I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my mom screaming at me to run. Run as far away from here as I possibly could. But I couldn't. I couldn't leave her here with him. I wouldn't. No matter what he did to me I promised myself that I would never run if mom didn't come with me.

I tried running into the bathroom but he caught me and threw me onto the floor. Not again I thought to myself as he started to beat me. He picked me up by my hair and dragged me into my room and forced me down on the bed. He ripped my pants off of me, leaving me exposed to this evil man. He just grinned that drunken' smirk at me and took off his own pants.

I could hear my mom yelling, running up the stairs in order to protect me. She always tried to protect me but she never could. He went to the door and locked it shut before she could get to it.

He came back over and climbed on top of me. I couldn't believe that he was fucking hard! How can anyone be turned on by this? The thoughts immediately were pushed into the back of my mind as he forced his way into me.

"Fuck!" I yelled in pure pain. He let out a moan of pleasure as he buried himself deep inside of me. He pulled out roughly and slammed back into me, him moaning and me screaming for him to stop, but he never did.

I could hear my mom beating on the door and calling out my name, trying to comfort me, but it wasn't working. He had never been this rough before. I mean yes he was rough but oh my god. It felt as if I was going to tear in half at any second.

He continued to slam into me until he came deep inside of me, letting out a moan of pure pleasure as he did so. God it fucking stung. Tears were now pouring down my face. It hurt so bad! Why did he have to do this? Why couldn't he just leave me and mom the fuck alone and find some whore who will do whatever he pleased?

He pulled himself out of me, earning a slap on the face as I yelped in pain again.

"You're a much better fuck than you mom ever was," he spat at me. He pulled his pants back up and walked over to the door and unlocking it. He looked down at my mother and just shook his head as he walked away.

"M-m-mom," I whispered in pain and she came rushing over to me.

"Frankie! Oh Frankie! I am so sorry! So sorry! I never meant to put you through any of this. I am so sorry," she kept saying over and over again as she held me in her arms.


End Flashback

I heard the door to their bedroom open and he came out in full on rage. He looked over at me staring at him and just walked passed and out the door. I soon heard the roar of his car as he sped off down the road.

I ran into my mom's room to find her sitting on the edge of the bed crying. She looked up at me and patted the bed next to her, urging me to sit down, so I did.

"Frankie, I am so sorry for what he has done to you. I have tried so many times to stop him, but he is just too strong for me," she broke down again.

"It's OK, mom. It's OK." I wrapped my arms around her.

"No Frankie! It's not. You shouldn't have to put up with it. You're not the reason he's doing this! Don't you ever think that, OK?" She looked at me with the most loving and serious eyes anyone could have.

"OK," I shook my head and hugged her tight.
Sign up to rate and review this story