Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Parker Lewis Can't Lose But I'm Gonna Give It My Best Shot

You Wouldn't Know A Good Thing If It Came Up And Slit Your Throat

by mandy9207 1 review

Pete knows Pete knows everything.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-01-17 - Updated: 2010-01-18 - 2019 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete’s POV
Parker and Patrick were acting so weird. Patrick wouldn’t just get up and leave without telling me something’s wrong and I’m afraid I know what it is.

3 months ago
“Pete what are we going to do?” She said as tears formed in her eyes.

“Parker please I have to go sweetheart your making me feel so guilty.”

“I’m sorry I don’t want you to feel guilty it’s just I’m going to miss you. I need you.”

“Don’t worry sweetie I’ll be back in a week just one little week and we’ll fix this I promise.”
“Okay.” She said as I kissed her forehead.

“I love you Parker.”

“I love you too Pete.”

A week later

I got my things out of the cab I didn’t call Parker I told her I was coming home tomorrow I wanted to surprise her. I got my key out and went in my house. I know I was only gone for a week but it felt like forever I’m happy to be home. None of the lights were on for some reason and it was really quiet maybe Parker was at work. Shit I should’ve called. I walked upstairs to my bag in my room I didn’t feel like unpacking it. I stopped in front of the door when I heard voices. Parker? I slowly opened the door to find my best friend taking off my wife’s shirt and kissing her. Just as I was about to go in there and punch him off of her I stopped. I didn’t feel like arguing and yelling all I want to do right now is feel sorry for myself. I got back into my car and just drove I didn’t know where I was going but I didn’t care long as Parker and Patrick were not there.

The next day I checked out of the hotel and drove back home to talk to Parker. How could she do this to me? I love her so much I would do anything for her. God knows how long this has been going on. What in the world am I going to do? What will happen to the band? What’s going to happen to my marriage? I pulled into my driveway and walked in my house to find Parker sitting behind the computer.

“Petey! Your home I thought you wouldn’t be home until much later.” She said as she ran into my arms.

“I wanted to surprise you… Parker what’s wrong you like you’ve been crying?”

“Oh it’s nothing.” She said as she walked away.

“No it’s something. Come here tell me.” I said as I grabbed her arm and walked her to the couch.

“The adopting agency called.” She said as she looked down I noticed a tear rolling down her cheek.

“And?”

“Someone else adopted her.” She said as more tears streamed down her face.

“What? How could they do that?! They can’t do that!” I shouted as I jumped up from the couch.

“Pete the other family was interested in her first there’s nothing we can do about it.”

“Fuck!” I yelled as I hit the wall with my fist.

“Pete it’s okay we still have more options don’t worry we’ll get through this.”

“I’m sorry.” I said as tears formed in my eyes.

“Don’t be it’s okay.” She said as she hugged me.

“Parker I love you.”

“I love you too Pete.” She said as she kissed me.

“I’m going to lay down I’m exhausted.” I said as I walked to our bedroom.

“Okay.” She said as she kissed my cheek

I dropped my bag and stood in front of my bed our bed the bed that my wife and Patrick had sex in. I can’t sleep on this thing. I went over to the spare room and fell on top of the bed I was exhausted I didn’t sleep at all last night. I just kept thinking about Parker and my so called best friend having sex with each other I couldn’t get that image out of my head. All of sudden I got this sick feeling in my stomach and I ran to the bathroom and threw up the coffee I drank this morning. I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Your pathetic. Your letting them get away this. If it bothers you so god damn much do something about it.” I splashed water on my face and opened the cabinet I took two Ambien and an antidepressant. The last time I took these is when the pictures got leaked. I feel even more horrible now compared to that. I feel like Parker ripped out my heart and stabbed it right in front of me.

End of flashback

“Pete Pete. Peter!” Parker shouted as she snapped her fingers in my face.

“What??”

“You have this weird look on you face are you okay?”

“I’m fine…Parker can we talk?”

“You want to talk?”

“Yes and it can’t wait it’s important.

“I was going to ask you something too.”

“Oh then you first.”

“You go ahead .”

Just as I was about to open my mouth and tell her everything I know I stopped myself. I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and realized I can’t do it. A part of me wants to tell her how much I hate her and another part of me wants to hold her in my arms and never let go.

“I love you sweetheart more than anyone in the world you know that right?”

She giggled. “Of course I do baby. I love you too.” She said as I noticed her eyes looked watery.

“What is it that you want to tell me?”

“It can wait.”

“Are you sure? You can tell me anything sweetheart.”

She took a deep breath. “Fine.” She said as a tear rolled down her face. “Pete I love you so much.” She said as she took my hands.

“I love you too Parker.”

“Pete since the pictures I kind of feel like we’ve drifted apart and on top of that the whole baby thing.”

“Go on it’s okay.” I said as I rubbed her shoulder.

“Pete I’m having an affair.” She said as tears streamed down her face.

“For how long?” I said as I noticed I was shaking.

“Two years.” She said as she looked down.

“Who is it?” I said acting as if I didn’t know.

“That doesn’t matter.” She said as she backed away from me.

“God dammit Parker tell me!!” I yelled as I pounded my fist into the kitchen table.

“It’s Patrick! There I said it are you happy now?!” She said she took a deep breath from crying.

“Two years Parker?!! Two fucking years!! You’ve been lying to me for two years!!” I screamed as I raised my voice even more.

“Pete I’m sorry. We fought that day Patrick comforted me and one thing led to another Pete I really am sorry.”

“Do you love him?” I said while trying to fight back tears.

“I…I don’t know.”

“How the fuck could you not know you’ve been screwing him for two years!! Answer the question!”

“Honestly Pete I don’t know.”

“Stop lying to me!!” I screamed as I hit the wall with my fist.

“Fine I love him!” She said as she started to cry harder.

“How could you do this to me?! I thought you loved me!”

“Pete I do love you!” She said as she tried to take my hands but I jerked away from her.

“I hope you know I’ve been knowing about this for almost four fucking months and your just now telling me.” I said as I covered my face with my hands.

“How did you-“


“I saw him fucking you!! I watched my best friend fuck my wife that’s how I know!”

“Pete I’m sorry please let’s try to work this out.”

“Save it.” I said as I walked out the door.

She chased after me just as I was about to get in my car she grabbed my arm.

“Where do you think your going??”

“I have something to take care of.” I said as I jerked my arm away from her.

I got into my car and drove off I didn’t know how fast I was driving but I don’t care I just wanted to get to Patrick’s and give him a piece of my mind.

“God Pete your so fucking stupid!” I screamed as I hit the steering wheel.
I’ve known for four months I should’ve just told her I know divorce her and get it over with! I felt tears stream down my face. What am I going to do?? I looked down at my wedding ring I wanted to throw it out of the window but at the same time I want to work things out with her. God I love her so much and she goes and screws my best friend. How could she do that to me? I want to start a family and do something with our lives but she’s in love with him. This is my fault I let this happen I was too busy I ignored her too much first with the pictures and then she lost the baby and then we found out she can’t have kids of course she would go to Patrick her own husband wasn’t there for her.

I finally pulled into Patrick’s place I practically ran to the his doorstep.

“Patrick open this fucking door right now!!” I screamed as I banged on the door.

“Pete! What the fuck is your problem?!” He said as he opened the door.

“Oh you want to know what’s my problem! You’re my problem!!” I said as I pushed him.

“I’m guessing Parker told you.” He said as he backed away from me.

“Yes Parker told me you’ve been fucking with her for the past two years!!”

He looked down not saying a word.

“I thought you were my friend fuck Patrick I considered you family! How could you do this to me?” I said as I started crying.

“Pete I’m sorry it just happened. Don’t think that I enjoyed lying to you. I feel horrible."

“Well your gonna feel even more horrible in a second.” I said as I pushed him up against the wall and punched him in the stomach as hard as I possibly could. Hearing scream from the pain made me feel horrible yet I kept telling myself he deserved it. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him off the ground.

“So if you didn’t enjoy lying to me I bet you enjoyed fucking my wife?!!” I said while clenching my teeth.

“Pete please just take your anger out on me and get it over with I can’t talk about that.” He said as his eyes were closed tight.

“You son of a bitch! Answer my fucking question!! And look at me when I talk to you!!” I screamed as I lifted him higher.

He quickly opened his eyes and I looked into them I saw tears streaming down his face I had a feeling that these tears weren’t because of the beating I was giving him these tears were from guilt. Maybe he really is sorry. I quickly dropped him to the ground. Realizing what I just did.

“I’m sorry.” I said as tears streamed down my face.

“What?! Why the fuck are you sorry?”

“I gotta go.”

“Pete wait! Where the hell are you going?!”

“Anywhere.” I said as I got into my car.

Drama drama drama! Wonder what's gonna happen next?! Rate and review and maybe you'll find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story