Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > New Friends Are Golden

New Friends Are Golden

by xPrettyInPunkx 5 reviews

A tiny teaser for a story I've been working on for what seems like forever.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2010-01-12 - Updated: 2010-01-12 - 226 words

0Unrated
Just a little something I've been working on. Not promising the actual story will be posted anytime soon, but just want to see who's interested. Maybe some motivation will help me finish it. Usually I don't finish stories before I start posting, but I really want to try and do that with this one so it all makes sense.

Riley was in the back of her van on her way to her new home with her mother. They lived in Florida and were moving to the suburbs of Chicago because of Riley’s father. He wasn’t exactly a role model dad, and one day her mother just couldn’t take it any more and the two of them left with no plans on returning.

Riley was just 5 years old. She was young and just went with the flow. At this point she had no clue she was never going to see her dad again.

The two of them pulled up into the driveway of their new house. Riley’s mom got out of the car and helped her daughter out. They went inside and unpacked what they had brought with them, which was just the essentials like clothes and toiletries. When the moving van got there the two of them left to get some lunch while the moving guys unloaded everything into their new house.
Sign up to rate and review this story