Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dont Forget to Remember Me

chapter 3

by frankismyhomefry 4 reviews

I stood in the doorway watching brendon. He sat at the piano, shirtless, playing with everything he had. I could also see tears running down his face. After a few minutes of watching him I went an...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-01-18 - Updated: 2010-01-19 - 969 words - Complete

0Unrated
A few weeks have passed since my flash back of the kids. The girls have come over to try and spark a memory but nothing has really worked. I have been able to remember some things such as our songs. I’ve been able to remember some people such as Brendon’s band mates and even their girlfriends. But no matter how hard I try I can not for the life of me remember Brendon or how we came to be. It is driving me nuts. I know there is something there between us. I can see it in his eyes and I know its killing him that I cant remember.
I just laid the twins down for a nap. I was so happy when Ryan and his girlfriend Sarah finally brought them home. It felt good to hug them and hold them. It was like my motherly instincts never left me. It was so natural.
As I was leaving their room I heard piano music coming from down the hall in the music room. It was a room filled with different instruments. I’ve spent a lot of time there the past few weeks. I followed the music. The tune was very familiar but I couldn’t place where I have heard it, much like everything else when it came to Brendon. I stood in the doorway watching brendon. He sat at the piano, shirtless, playing with everything he had. I could also see tears running down his face. After a few minutes of watching him I went and sat next to him facing the opposite direction. I laid my head on his shoulder. Once he finished the song I wrapped my arms around his waist as he broke down crying. He wrapped his arms back around me and hid his face in my neck. I knew singing calmed both of our kids down when they were upset, it was the only calming thing I knew. So I tried it with him. I thought about the song that he was playing on the piano and I started singing what came to me.
“When the rain is blowing in your face, and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love. When the evening shadows and the stars appear and there is no one there to dry your tears. I could hold you for a million years
to make you feel my love. I know you haven't made your mind up yet, but I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met no doubt in my mind where you belong. I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue I'd go crawling down the avenue, there ain't nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love. The storms are raging on the rollin' sea down on the highway of regret. The winds of change are blowing wild and free but you ain't seen nothing like me yet. I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. I know there's nothing that I wouldn't do. Go to the ends of the earth for you
To make you feel my love” I sang. Brendon’s grip on me tighten as I finished the song.
“You remembered” Brendon whispered
“remembered what?” I asked
“our song. What you were singing” he said
“is that what you were playing on the piano?” I asked
“yeah”
“I… I remembered it” I whispered, mainly to myself. We sat there in each others arms for a few more minutes. I could feel my heartbeat speeding up just from being this close to him.
“I’m sorry you had to see me break down like that” brendon said as he pulled away from me
“I’m not. I know that this is hard on you, even if you don’t show it.. You don’t have to be strong just because I’m weak.” I said
“ I don’t want to overwhelm you”
“ I don’t care. God I want to just… remember it all. Remember you. I cant even remember what the hell happened, or the accident or why the hell I was the only one hurt.”
“do you want me to tell you what happened… with the accident?” brendon asked
“you were there?”
“ no.. well sort of… you see we got into an argument. Over something really and petty. The label wanted Panic to do a tour but it would’ve been really close to your due date and I didn’t want to leave you. You didn’t want me to let our fans down just cause of the baby. So we argued. I called you hormonal and you left. You went to Spencer and Lynai’s place to cool down. Then I kept calling you and saying sorry. So you were coming home. It was raining really bad out. And you were getting ready to pull into our driveway when I drunk driver came speeding down our street. They hydroplaned and hit you head on. I heard the crash and came out to see what happened.. I saw that it was your car and ran right to you. I tried screaming at you, tried to get you to answer but you were out cold.” Brendon said as he tried to stop the tears from rolling down his cheek. I tried to force my self to remember what he was saying but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t recall a thing.








A/N i dont know if you all have hear the song mentioned about or not. but im gonna leave a youtube link here if you all would like to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3H1YDcOKGI
Sign up to rate and review this story