Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Fell in Love with A Vampire (the good kind)

chapter 3.

by stabmysanity 0 reviews

I woke up the next morning or how ever many hours later to a muffled crying.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2010-01-20 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 2411 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning or how ever many hours later to a muffled crying. A recognizable crying. Caleb’s crying. I turned over in the bed to see Caleb sitting against the wall with his knees up to his face, his hands covering his face and crying.
“Caleb, what’s wrong?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes
“I wanna go home” he cried
“What do you mean?”
“I.want.to.go.home.”
“Well where are we?” I asked as I started to worry
“I dunno, they took us”
“Who took us? Caleb, who?”
“They did” he said as he pointed towards the door

That’s when I realized that we were somewhere else. And That’s when it all came back to me. Last night and everything. The shadow, trying to scream but nothing came out, the shadow getting closer and closer to me. Caleb just looked at me as he cried. I sat right beside him and held him tightly as he cried and I tried to keep strong for him, to show him that I was here and I wasn't going to let anyone hurt him.

“M-mama sa-said they weren’t r-r-re-real”
"Caleb what happened?"
"H-he, I - I saw him... he ...he was in my room..."
“Caleb, who was in your room last night?”
“T-t-this...-g-g… v-v...I do-don’t kn-kn-kn-know” He sobbed. I jumped and pulled Caleb closer to me as the door opened and someone walked in

“What do you want? You can’t have us! What do you want from us” I said. Or more like demanded and tears started to stream down my face as I held Caleb as tight as I could “please don’t hurt us”
“I’m not here to hurt you” she said
“Then what do you want?!?”
“I don’t want anything” she said calmly.

I got kind of confused.

“Who are you?”
“I’m Laila”
“Where are we?”
“My house. This is New Jersey”
“Why did you take us?”
“I had to. It was the only way to keep you two safe”
“Safe from what?”
“Safe from your mother”
“Who are you?” I asked as I pulled myself and Caleb further back on the bed until we were up against the wall.
“That’s Frank. Don’t worry he isn’t going to hurt you either. None of us are. We’re good”
“W-w-what do you m-mean?” I asked as I wiped tears from my face

She did explain herself very clearly. The thing about them being good. About how their world is exactly like the normal world and about how when the normal world was created something happened and instead of one being made their was two but people can’t see this world unless they are in it. Everything is exactly the same way as it is in the normal human world. With the cities and countries and yada yada yada. Caleb had stopped crying but still wouldn’t let me let him go. I had also stopped crying but was still very scared. I mean, who wouldn’t be? If your whole life you believed that vampires weren’t real and then one day they come and take you into their world and then tell you all this stuff, wouldn’t you be scared? I mean, I don’t even know if she is telling the truth. After she was done talking, she asked us if we wanted to come downstairs but we refused.


I woke up a little while later and felt someone move behind me. I turned around to see a sleeping Caleb. Deep in his sleep, I decided not to wake him up. I layed their on my back for a few more minutes before I realized that I had to pee like a horse on monkey pills.
As I walked into the bathroom, I realized that I didn’t feel scared anymore. I felt kid of…you know…safe?
When I finished peeing, I washed my hands and walked out of the washroom. Not looking where I was going, I bumped into someone. I immediately felt a bit scared again

“You’re awake” he said but I said nothing in return but back up until I was against the wall
“Theirs nothing to be scared about” he said
“Well I am scared” was all I said before I quickly turned the corner and back into the room closing the door behind me. I closed the door a little to hard and loud, Caleb jolted awake and looked around frantically

“Shade?” he said, his voice a little shaky
“I’m right here” I said as I sat down beside him on the bed
“Why did they take us?”
“I don’t know”
“Will we get to go back?”
“I really don’t know”

I really don’t know. We stayed their in the room for a little while longer just talking about things. Caleb started to loosen up a little bit each time I told him that I wont ever let anything happen to him. But he tightened up again when Laila came into the room.
“Oh good, your both awake now. How did you sleep?” she asked us but we sat their not saying a word
“Are you hungry?” no answer
“Thirsty?” no answer
“Do want anything?” and again, no answer

It fell silent for the next few minutes as we all just sat their. She finally got up and left the room leaving Caleb and I by ourselves.
A couple of hours past by and Caleb and I stayed their in the room with each other and just talked about random stuff. He kept saying about how scared he was and so did I. nobody came to bother us at all. I think they finally got the hint that Caleb and I just wanted to be left alone and were scared and not wanting to talk to anybody.



Frankie’s POV
---------------
By the time I told Laila how I had met our new guests in the hall going to the bathroom, I was feeling really odd. Something about that girl either struck me as off, or struck me as beautiful, innocent and sweet. I couldn’t tell which. I bit my lip, scraping my vampire fang against it, while I told her all the details and how the encounter with the girl had made me feel like a monster. I told Laila of the look the girl had on her face and the fear that hid behind it.

“Frank, calm down, she’s scared of all of us.” Leila told me as I sat down on the couch in the living room. The house we were staying in was five stories, with many stair cases and a hundreds rooms none of us had even glimpsed upon yet, and a thousand ways to get lost in here. I hope those two new-comers kept in their room until one of came to get them.

I looked around the living room, the red fur carpet, the fire place that was twenty feet in front of me and the two recliners that were sat five feet in front of the fire. I looked around at all the book cases mounted against the walls, then I looked behind me at the entrance to the kitchen and the grand stair case that led up to the first floor behind the couch. “What’s her name?” I asked, completely off subject. I remembered her face, the look on it when she backed up against the wall and told me how she was scared even though I said she ought not to be.

“Shade,” Leila smiled, “I’m glad you’re taking interest in her so quickly.” Taking interest in her? I couldn’t get this Shade girl out of my head. I knew she had to be in contact with vampires some how, just by her name. Shade was a vampiric name, not many humans had it.

I looked over at Leila, “How could I not take interest in her? Did you not look at her?” I asked, my black hair falling in my face as I pushed it out of the way and nibbled on my lip ring. “She was so beautiful….” I smiled, looking away from Leila as I blushed. Which was something vampires could do.

“Now, Frank, don’t be getting carried away, the two up there hate us right now.” Leila said as she walked into the kitchen. I got up off the couch and buttoned up my black silk shirt all the way, since it had been undone all the way down. I was wearing black skinny jeans along with this and black boots. Classic vampire wear, … scratch that, classic wealthy vampire wear.

Following Leila into the kitchen, I watched as she opened the refrigerator and took out some meat, some cheese, some lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise. Then she went over to the counter and grabbed up a loaf of bread and sat it beside the sandwich fixings. She turned around, leaning against the counter and looked up at me, “How many sandwiches do you think they would like?” Leila asked.
“Two a piece, so four.” I said, walking up beside her as I watched her cut the bread, then put on the meat, then the mayonnaise, then the lettuce, then cheese then the tomato and then, finally, the last piece of bread. One out of the three done. “So, what’s her brother’s name?” I asked Leila.

“Caleb.” She smiled at me as she started fixing the second sandwich. I still couldn’t get Shade off my mind.
Before I knew it, Leila was shoving a metal, icy cold platter in my hands that held five delicious sandwiches. “Five?” I asked, looking up at her confused.

“Maybe you would like to join them, turn on your charm and have them let you stay, Lover Boy.” she winked as she smiled at me. I smirked, showing both fangs and walked out of the kitchen.

I was glad I was a vampire, because if not, my heart would be beating so fast and I would probably be sweating like a pig. Shade had been so pretty last night, maybe that was the reason I couldn’t get her out of my thoughts. I climbed the stairs and went up another flight and to the door on the left and knocked softly.
“Shade, Caleb?” I called and I heard a muffled, ‘Hello.’ I turned the door knob and opened it slowly. Shade, looking just as stunning as last night, was hugging her little brother and sitting on the bed. I came in the room and sat the tray of food on the table.

“Would you please, be so kind as to let me explain why you’re here?” I asked, giving my best pleading look. Shade looked like she was about to protest but then her brother, Caleb, granted permission. I walked over to them, slowly so I wouldn’t alarm them and sat down in front of them on the floor.

“See, when you were born, you almost died, and Laila was there to keep you to alive. But when she helped, she saw your two’s future and let’s just say it wasn’t very bright.” I looked down at Caleb, not knowing if he was old enough to hear this or not, “Your mother, as kind as she may seem right now, will not be a very nice lady in the near future, we took you from your home to save you from many lonely nights, abuse, and heart break.” I told them in the most sincere way I could.

Then I thought I should add, “We’re not here to hurt you, or anything of that nature. We’re just here to keep you alive and I wish you’d give us a chance.” I read there minds, Caleb was confused, while Shade was confused also, she thought we were going to turn them into vampires, “And we’re not going to turn you, that is, until your 18 and if you allow it, vampire promise.” I said, staring straight into Shade’s eyes.

I got up and walked over to the table and grabbed to sandwiches and handed Shade one then Caleb. Caleb was still crying. I bent down to his level and wiped a tear away from his eye slowly, “Shh, Caleb, everything will be alright.” I smiled, and put my hand under his chin, “I’m sorry I scared you that day in your house, I thought the house was empty, but I promise you, I’m here to protect you.” There was a sort of warmth in my voice that sparked something inside of Caleb and before I knew it, he threw his arms around me.

“Th-thank you, please don’t let anything bad happen to my sister.” he sobbed, as I rubbed his back and looked over at Shade.

“I wouldn’t even let the thought cross someone’s mind.” I said as I stared deeply into her eyes. “Now, Caleb, how do you think your sister feels seeing you cry?” I asked him.
“I guess… I guess she doesn’t like it.” he said, pulling away from me and wiping his eyes. I kept a serious, but warming face on.

“Then, how about we dry those tears, eat our sandwiches and afterwards, if your sister permits it, we will all three play hiding seek, and then maybe some baseball outside?” I offered, “This is a huge house, a million places to hide, and the back yard is so big, I know you’ll be able to hit a homerun.” I smiled.

“That sounds wonderful, Frankie!” he said hugging me. I thought Leila told them my name was Frank…. I smiled and hugged him back and got up and went and got my sandwich and took a bite. It tasted so good, but not as good as how Shade smelled, good thing I could refrain myself.

“So, how about it then, Shade?” I asked, with a smile, a warm smile, on my face.


````````````````````````````````````````


me: want more?
you: yes please
me: really?
you: yes
me: well you have to wait :D
you: oh man ;D

lawlz, thank you to ma friend Dezzerz
for writing Franks P.O.V
yepp she wrote his prt :D :D :D
please please review :D

stabmysanity
Sign up to rate and review this story