Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Cold Turkey

Part 1

by Anatoma 4 reviews

Slash undergoes a withdrawal and Axl supports him..Sorry, english is not my mother tongue, so please be patient with me and my mistakes..Thanks! :)

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-12-20 - Updated: 2010-01-21 - 1102 words - Complete

4Ambiance
„Where is he?“

Slash heard Axl’s voice from somewhere far away. Duff was saying something but he couldn’t understand a word. Slowly he opened his eyes and noticed that he was lying in his bed, surrounded by complete darkness. He looked at his alarm clock. 2:15 am. How long must he have been lying there? It felt like weeks, since he decided to stop doing drugs cold turkey. There was no other way he could do this, because going to rehab has always been his worst nightmare. Apart from that he used to quit after a few days and started using again, mostly because he couldn’t stand the people in there. He wanted to be at home, where he lived with his friends. He wanted them to be around him, the people, who actually know him and care about him. But right now he just wanted to die. He was dizzy, had a massive headache, he was so sick he couldn’t even drink water, even less eating something. It was cold, he shivered, and wondered if this will ever stop. Lots of people told him that this is like going through hell, but never in his wildest dreams he thought of how bad it actually would be. But putting himself into it, he just had to pull it through.

Just when he was about to fall asleep again, the door to his bedroom was slowly opened and Slash recognized a familiar face, which was slightly illuminated by the beam of light, which shined into his room now. Slash blinked and recognized Axl, who was slowly coming towards his bed. He bended over and Slash thought to himself how awful he must look like when he noticed Axl’s concerned face. “How are you?” Axl whispered and took his hand. It was very worm, Slash probably had a temperature too. Slash was so touched and surprised by this gesture, that in that moment Axl took his hand, he was done. Tears streamed down his face and he didn’t even try to wipe them away. “I can’t…” he whispered. His mouth was dry and he thought that he had probably lost his voice too. Axl sighed and nodded. “Wait, I’ll be right there.” With these words he went out of the room to come back in a few minutes with a glass of water and one of his own shirts, because he wouldn’t be able to find one of Slash’s in the darkness of his room. Axl sat down beside him and with a painful moan Slash managed to sit up a bit to try to drink water. “Just take little sips, that’s better.” Slash nodded and looked at Axl while he put his lips to the glass and drank. He wondered how caring Axl could be when he was faced with the problems and consequences of drug abuse. They hadn’t much to do with each other for the last few weeks, because Axl was just sick of being around him when he was high. Axl took the glass and put it on the bedstand. He held up his shirt “Put this on!” He raised Slash’s hands, pulled his sweaty shirt over his head and quickly put his one on. Slash fell back into the bed and covered his eyes with his hand. He felt like it’s getting worse. “Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.” He suddenly felt Axl’s body next to him and his gentle whisper in his ear made him shiver. Oh God, now I’m totally freaked out, he thought to himself. Axl stroke over his face and his hair and pulled him closer. No matter how many fights they had in the last few weeks, Axl would still be there. Slash sighed and buried his head into Axl’s neck. A warm wave was sent through his body when Axl’s hand wandered down his back. This was exactly what he needed. No reproaches, no empty words, just his best friend being there for him, when he needed him the most. “Mmhh… you smell good…” Slash mumbled against Axl’s neck and while he slowly was about to doze off he could hear Axl’s laugh close to his ear. “And you feel good…” Slash smiled – even in this situation they could wind themselves up. Instinctively they snuggled closer and fell asleep.


Two hours later Axl was suddenly woken up by Slash tossing and turning around in his sleep. Drowsy he reached out for him and tried to wake him. “Hey… Slash, wake up, you’re having a fucking nightmare!” Slash snapped his eyes open and panted for air. “Oh god, I can’t take this anymore…” Softly Axl touched his shoulder and pulled him down to the bed again. He put his arms around Slash’s body and wiped his hair out of his face. “You can… it’s gonna get better…” Slash held on to him and tried to calm down. “Shhh, I’m here” he heard Axl whisper in his hair. Axl’s warm embrace felt so good, he felt save and secure. He felt even… “Don’t breathe in my ear, it fucking turns me on!” Axl suddenly mumbled and tried to shift. Slash let out a surprising laugh, he knew Axl was always honest but he didn’t think he would go that far. Nevertheless he decided to have a little fun, as far as his situation allowed. “Sorry” he whispered but didn’t bother to change his position. He slowly let his hands wander down on Axl’s back and when he slightly scratched on the sides of his stomach, he could swear he heard Axl moan quietly. Or was he just hallucinating? He had no time to think about it, because the next thing he felt was Axl bending slightly over him and stroking his neck with his lips. They were warm and soft and his hot breath gave him goosebumps all over his body. Axl must have noticed because he stroke his hand over Slash’s chest and smiled. He felt Slash’s heart beating fast and was not sure if it was because of the withdrawal or because of Axl doing these things to him. “You ok?” he whispered barely hearable. All over sudden Slash felt it hard to think coherently. He swallowed and nodded. “Please… just… make me feel good…”

------

Please review, just for me to know if I should write a second chapter and/or if my english is ok or not... Thank you! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story