Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Cold Turkey

Part 2

by Anatoma 4 reviews

Thanks for your lovely comments!! Here's part 2, enjoy: :)

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2010-01-21 - Updated: 2010-01-22 - 1117 words - Complete

5Hot
Now Axl couldn’t hold back a moan as he heard Slash’s voice close to his ear. ‘Oh God, I hope he didn’t hear that’ he thought. He couldn’t remember that one sentence turned him on that much, not even when the hottest girl said something like that. He literally had to hold himself back not to fall all over him. ‘What the fuck am I doing here? This is Slash, my friend and after all: a man!’ Thousands of thoughts dropped into his mind during this few seconds while Slash took Axl’s and his own shirt off. He urgently pulled Axl so close, slipped one leg between Axl’s legs and put some soft but determinate pressure on Axl’s cock. Axl’s breath speed up immediately, he forced himself not to rub himself against Slash’s leg, but damn it, it just felt so good, so he pushed a little forward. Just at the right time, Slash grabed his hair, pulled his head back and kissed him. It started as a soft and shy kiss, but as soon as Slash was sure that Axl wouldn’t hit him, he deepened it. Slash was surprised that Axl was such a good and gentle kisser, compared with his loud and sometimes harsh personality. “Wait!” All over sudden Axl pulled him away and lowered his head a little bit, trying to catch his breath not too obviously. ‘God, Slash kisses like he plays guitar…’

“What are we doing here?” He tried to look into Slash’s eyes but they were still closed, his mouth slightly open and his lips deeply red. Axl always thought Slash was beautiful, very special and much more emotional than any other man he knew. But he definitely never wanted to kiss him, this thought never came to his mind, no matter how drunk, lonely, happy or horny he was. “I don’t know… It just… feels so good…” Slash whispered against Axl’s mouth, ready to kiss him again and after one look at Slash’s lips, Axl caved in again and immediately they got more passionate. Axl digged his fingers into Slash’s hair and pressed his whole body against him, which, when feeling Axl’s errection, made Slash groan loudly. “Shhh, are you fucking crazy? Duff’s at home!” Axl snarled at him completely out of breath and Slash buried his head against Axl’s neck and tried to breath through his nose, which was absolutely impossible, because now he was feeling Axl’s hand wander down his belly and further down, ending with a firm stroke between his legs. “Shhh Slash please, shut the fuck up!” Axl hissed and didn’t move his hand until he could be sure that Slash would get himself together. In fact all he wanted to hear was Slash groaning with pleasure but the image in his head of Duff walking in on them was just horrible.

“Ok, now let’s see how much you can fucking control yourself!” With a quick and practiced motion, Slash flipped Axl over and positioned himself on top of him. His hair was coming down at the sides of his face as he looked down on Axl, who just smiled up to him and let his hand wander down Slash’s chest. He could feel Slash’s errection pushing against his own and when Slash started to move his hips back and forth, he swallowed hard and bit on his lip to suppress a moan, that was almost coming out. “Oh God…” He grabbed Slash’s head and hauled him down for a deep kiss. Now they threw themselves in completely, Axl’s nails scratched down Slash’s back and he only broke their kiss to catch his breath. The heat between his legs became unbearable, he tried to shift but Slash suddenly sat up and fumbled at his jeans. “What the fuck are you up to?” A part of Axl wanted Slash to do anything he wanted with him but there was the other part of him, the ‘What happens afterwards?’-part. “What do you think does this look like?” Slash could hardly speak, his was so excited that his withdrawal was completely forgotten because this was the best sexual experience he has had in years. Finally he had Axl’s jeans opened and just before he was about to slip his hand into his pants, Axl held him back. “Stop, I don’t think we can… how should I look you in the eyes tomorrow?” Slash laughed and gave him a wink: “Put some fucking sunglasses on, man!” He almost couldn’t hear his own answer, because when he touched Axl’s cock, Axl let out a loud groan and pushed his head back into the pillow. Slash’s eyes wide and he immediately looked to the door, thinking Duff must come in any minute. He held his hand still for a few seconds and when he was convinced that Duff must had gone to bed already, he grinned and tightened his grip starting to pump steadily. At the same time he kissed Axl again, did anything to keep his mouth occupied. Axl tought he might just explode, that was the best hand job he ever got, probably because Slash just knew exactly what a man likes. He swirled his tongue around Slash’s and wrapped his arms around him, trying to suppress the urge to get off right now. But before, he had to grant Slash’s request. With shaking hands he reached down and gave Slash the same pleasure in return. Slash’s body stiffened at the sudden feeling, they both panted hard, holding on to each other, kissing passionately, until both of them came almost at the same time. That was too much, Slash wasn’t able to held himself up anymore, he fell down on Axl, his body was shaking and he was seeing stars like he was about to pass out. He just felt the gentle stokes on his head, Axl’s hands that were all over him and he just held onto Axl, who asked him if he was ok. Slash couldn’t even catch his breath, he was just nodding at his shoulder. “Yeah…” He slowly lifted his head and when they looked into each other’s eyes, it felt like they have never seen each other before. Axl was the first, who smiled and stroke softly over Slash’s cheek. “Good… That’s good…” Still dizzy Slash smiled back. He didn’t have to say anything; they both knew that after this night their friendship would be, now more than ever, one of a kind.
Sign up to rate and review this story