Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

The Aftermath

by SmashAuthority2 4 reviews

Jacobus arrives at Stella's house. What is his agenda?...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-22 - Updated: 2010-01-22 - 1746 words - Complete

2Exciting
By the time I get home, I am livid. A very upset Chase has just informed me Jacobus has been expelled from school, all thanks to Gerard's insistence. According to Chase, Gerard paid the principal a massive sum to have Jacobus chucked out for ever. I can't believe it, who the hell does he think he is? The freakin Godfather? I slam my bag down and pace the living room angrily. I don't even know where Jacobus lives, I don't have his phone number, there is no way I can contact him.

I flop down on the coach and sigh, I am exhausted. This has been the most hectic, not to mention craziest day of my life so far. So much has happened, I feel like my brain is going to explode. I lie down on the soft cushions and am soon fast asleep.

*

I am awakened by a soft tapping coming from the front door. I sit up sharply thinking it must be Gerard, then disregard that notion-he would have just walked in and would even have been watching me sleep, the wacko. I glance at the clock as I get up and realize I have been asleep for almost two hours. I approach the door with trepidation, I am a little nervous as to who's behind it. Dad doesn't have any friends who visit and I haven't given anyone my address, even though Chase has been begging me for it. I grab a shiny silver baseball bat my dad keeps hidden by the side of the door. "You never know when you might need to whack someone over the head with it, honey," he once said to me.

I pick it up and hide it behind my back and turn the knob. My mouth drops open in astonishment when I see it is none other then my vampire slayer Jacobus who is standing on my doorstep. "What the heck are you doing here?" I cry in surprise.

"Well, hello to you too, Stella," he smiles.

"Oh, sorry! I'm just so surprised to see you here. I don't remember giving you my address." I eye him suspiciously and he chuckles.

"I checked your record at school," he tells me and laughs at the bewildered look on my face. "Don't worry, I'm not your love-crazed stalker, that's Gerard remember?"

I flush crimson. "I know, I know. I just wasn't expecting to see you again, not after what happened today."

"What? you just thought I would disappear and leave you alone?" he challenges. "That's not how I roll."

I shake my head. "I didn't mean it like that. Do you want to come in?"

"Yep. We need to talk," he says somberly, and I step aside to let him enter. "Nice place," he says politely and takes a seat on the coach.

"Dude, after what we've been through today, you don't have to be so formal," I laugh and sit in my dads favorite green armchair opposite him. "So, what's up?"

"First of all, I'd like to apologize about today, I had absolutely no idea it would get so out of hand. I also didn't expect you to join in the action," he chuckles. "You were amazing though." He gives me a look of appreciation.

I blush with pleasure. "If I'd known you were gonna start World War Three I would have come prepared," I joke, trying to hide how flustered I am.

He chuckles softly. "You definitely are something else, Stella." He regards me with his piercing brown eyes and I suppress a shiver.

"Something good I hope,"I manage to squeak as the atmosphere in the room begins to get a little intense. He looks at me for a long time. I cannot read his expression, then he gets up suddenly and turns his back on me so I can't see his face.

He looks out the window at the darkening sky and puts his hands into his pockets. "I have a confession to make." he mutters quietly.

"What," I whisper, sitting up a little straighter.

"I instigated the whole thing," he confesses turning back to face me. His eyes are emotionless.

"What?" I ask him, confused.

"I provoked Gerard and his coven on purpose." He is standing over me and I suddenly feel very intimidated by him.

"Why?" I inquire.

"I was testing their strengths, failings and Gerard's leadership qualities. I also wanted to see whether he has any weaknesses." He pauses to observe me.

"And," I urge, when I begin to feel uncomfortable again.

"Well, as far as I can tell, he only has one weakness, and I'm looking at it."

"You mean me?" I cry in disbelief.

"Stella," he sighs. "The vampire is madly in love with you. When you started crying, he immediately stopped what he was doing-that was killing me, to comfort you." He shakes his head.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" I ask nervously.

"I'm going to use his weakness against him," he replies with a burning fire in his eyes.

"You mean me?" I squeak.

"Yes. But you won't ever be in any danger, I'll make sure of that. Plus, I think Gerard would kill his whole coven before he allows anything to happen to you. Which, incidentally, is the general idea," he tells me gravelly.

"What?" I whisper.

"You, Stella Pigeon, are going to turn Gerard Sullen against his whole family. Without his leadership they will fall apart and turn on each other. Hopefully, I'll see them rip each other to pieces so I don't have to. Then, when Gerard finds out that the woman he adores has betrayed him, he'll kill himself. Vampires are an extremely emotional bunch."

"But that's horrible," I mumble in a hushed voice. "They're a family."

"A family of vampires," corrects Jacobus.

"I can't do that to him, it'll break his heart," I protest.

"He doesn't have a heart you can break, Stella. He's dead remember," he reminds me.

"No, I won't do it," I say adamantly.

"Then why did you call me here?" He crouches down so he is level with me and looks me right in the eyes.

"I didn't know you wanted to kill them! I just thought you would chase them out of town!" I sniffle as a tear runs down my cheek.

"Stella, honey. I'm a vampire slayer," he says and wipes my tears away gently.

"But I can't," I sob. "It's too horrible."

He pulls me into a warm embrace. "Yes you can. You are strong, I saw that for myself today. If you do this, you'd be doing this town a massive favour," he says as he rubs my back.

"How? They don't drink human blood, they're vegetarians." I can't believe I am actually sticking up for them.

"They can fall off the wagon at any time, and when they do it will be a bloody massacre. Believe me, I have seen it many times. Drinking human blood is in their barbaric nature." He pulls me back so we are face to face. "You are the only one who can stop them."

I close my eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

"The first thing we have to do is separate Gerard with his right-hand man, Mikey. Not only is he Gerard's brother but also the second in command. If we cause a rift between those two, it would be a massive blow to the whole family because if you didn't notice today; Frank is a live-wire, Bob is the muscle and Ray, well, he's a yes man."

"How do I do that?" I inquire.

"It shouldn't be too hard. I got the feeling Mikey doesn't like you too much. All you have to do is get into an argument with the bloodsucker and go teary-eyed to Gerard. That should do it." he replies with a nod.

"How do I get him to believe me over his brother who he's probably known for decades." I cry.

"Stella, take a good hard look in the mirror. You're beautiful. Use your beauty to your advantage," he replies seriously. "I'm not trying to offend your inner feminist, but it's just easier this way."

"I've never done anything like that before," I confess. "I don't even know where to start."

"It'll come to you," he smiles. "He's already crazy about you but he's frustrated because you don't reciprocate his feelings, when you do, he will melt. Trust me, he will do anything you say if you know what to do to make him happy," He winks at me.

"You mean I have to seduce him?"

"No. not seduce, I would never ask you to do that." he says quickly. "But you might have to make out with him a lot." He grimaces.

"Huh," I say and look at my lap. Make out with an extremely hot vampire? I think I can manage that.

"As for everything else, we'll take it one step at a time until the whole family crumbles." He gets up and stretches his muscles. "I think I should be on my way now, wouldn't want your dad to come home and see you with a stranger now, would we?"

"Oh my gosh. I totally forgot! You've been expelled from school. How will I see you now?" I cry, jumping to my feet.

"Ahh, school sucks. Don't worry about me, I'll never be too far away from you and I'll stay in regular contact," he assures me and heads for the door. "You're going to have enough on your plate anyway without having me around to worry about." He smiles as he opens the door. "You just start working on how you're going to wrap Gerard around your little finger."

I sigh, the things I have to do to save the world. He walks up the path to his car and drives away. It is totally dark now and because of lack of street lights I can barely make anything out. So I don't see the figure by the side of my house, the figure that has been lurking there since Jacobus arrived....

So what do you guys think of Jacobus's plan? Hell, what do you think of Jacobus himself? Is it wise for Stella to trust him? After all she's only known him for what? A day? Also, who is this mysterious figure?....

P.S- You guys are going to LURVE the next chapter, especially when you find out Stella does....
Sign up to rate and review this story