Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

The Fight

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-19 - Updated: 2010-01-19 - 2474 words - Complete

3Exciting
Thank you for the wonderful reviews! It's because of those I decided I couldn't keep you in suspense any longer. I hope ya like it...

I look on with a growing sense of fright as Gerard marches straight over to Jacobus who is already out of his seat and walking boldly forward to meet him. Students around us have also left their seats excitedly and are whispering and pointing our way. I find myself praying someone will call a teacher as this looks like it's going to get ugly. I force myself forward and rush to stand beside Jacobus.

"You'd better stay out of the way Stella. This could get bloody," he says tensely with his eyes fixed firmly on Gerard.

"No way!" I cry. "Have you lost it? Why are you starting a fight here?!"

Jacobus shrugs carelessly. "I need the exercise."

I shake my head in disbelief as Gerard comes to stop in front of us followed closely by his annoyed looking brothers. "Get out of the way Stella. I don't want you to get hurt." he growls.

"No!" I shout defiantly. "You're all insane!" I stand between them and try to push them apart. It has no effect as they are both so incredibly strong. I may as well be attempting to move mountains with my bare hands.

"Stella," Gerard says with forced patience, "get out of the way." When I refuse to budge he hisses. "Mikey." he snaps. A pair of hands appear and pull me away easily.

I look up and see Mikey staring down at me, I struggle against him and he actually laughs at me. "You're not going anywhere, sugar, so stop trying." I become still and stare at the two furious men before me.

Gerard moves closer to Jacobus who doesn't flinch. "I'm only going to say this once, dog. Get out of Knives now."

"Up yours, bloodsucker" replies Jacobus flatly.

I sense Mikey and the others tense and I gulp. I guess they take offence to being called names, but I wonder why Gerard called Jacobus a dog? It's not like he's ugly or anything. Seriously, the vampires need to update their insults.

Gerard steps so close to Jacobus their noses are practically touching. Jacobus squares his shoulders and looks like he is about to pounce. "I will not warn you again," repeats Gerard in that same menacing whisper he only uses when he is superbly pissed off.

"Like I said. Up yours, blood drinker," retorts Jacobus quietly. I think Gerard's brothers and I can only hear what they are saying as the other students are too afraid to come any nearer.

"As you wish," says Gerard with a smile so cold my heart freezes in terror.

"Wait Gerard," says someone from behind me. I turn around to see who it is, it's the big blond guy who always has a frown on his otherwise handsome face. "Maybe Stella can end this. She is after all, the one who brought him here," he adds with contempt.

"Yeah, little girl. Make him disappear," says the short guy with tattoos. He gives me a friendly smile that startles me. I smile back at him nervously.

"Jacobus," I say shrilly. "Let's get out of here! Please!"

"You're not going anywhere with him," snaps Gerard dangerously.

"Says who?" asks Jacobus angrily.

"Me. She'll do whatever I tell her to," replies Gerard arrogantly.

That is enough to make me forget my fear for a moment. "I will not!" I shout, sounding a bit like a child refusing to eat her vegetables. "You can't tell me what to do!" I say forcefully, trying my best to sound in control. Gerard ignores me totally which makes me more angrier. "Jacobus, let's get out of here!" I try to shake Mikey off but can't so I stamp on his foot. He glares at me.

"Gerard, tell your pet to behave herself. Unlike you I will not hesitate to punish her." Gerard gives Mikey a look that would melt ice. Mikey becomes silent.

"Let go of me you animal!" I shout, and wriggle about like a worm. I hear one of the guys chuckle. "I swear, I'll scream so loud, I'll wake the dead!" I warn him.

"We're already awake, angel," laughs the guy with the tattoos.

"You." Jacobus commands, pointing at Mikey. "Let her go." But instead Mikey grips me tighter, I shriek in pain. Gerard stiffens visibly at my cry of pain and Mikey loosens his grip, but still not enough for me to escape.

"Fuck this." I hear Jacobus mutter and then everything proceeds to happen in slow motion. I see Jacobus pull his fist back and bring it crashing towards Gerard's face, but instead of making contact, Gerard moves in the last second and kicks Jacobus in the stomach. I scream as he stumbles backwards in shock and Mikey laughs aloud. Jacobus recovers quickly and grabs an empty tray and throws it at Gerard who again ducks it easily. He grabs the vampire slayer roughly by the hair and pushes his head violently downwards so his face is pointing at the floor, he brings his knee upwards towards Jacobus's face, no doubt to smash his nose. This time the vampire slayer is ready, he elbows Gerard in the stomach and it is enough for the vampire to let Jacobus go. I really don't want to witness this but cannot seem to look away. Gerard saunters towards Jacobus, who is leaning heavily on a table with his back turned to us, like a predator about to finish his prey.

"Gerard. Please leave him alone!" I cry desperately. As before, I am ignored.

Gerard reaches Jacobus and grabs his shirt, Jacobus turns around limply but suddenly comes to life and stabs Gerard in the leg with a silver knife! Gerard looks down at his leg in shock. I gasp in horror and so do the others around me. Mikey lets go of me instantly and goes to the aid of his brother. I rush towards Jacobus who is already on his feet. "Are you okay?" I ask him in concern and a little bit of awe.

He nods his head but is still watching Gerard. Mikey has pulled the knife out and I can't see any blood, well, he is dead after all. I grab Jacobus's arm with the intention of dragging him out of there but stop in my tracks when I see Gerard staring at us with his eyes wide with shock. The next thing I know someone has knocked me out of the way roughly and I'm flying through the air. I land with a thump on the floor, I sit up in a daze to see the blond guy has wrestled Jacobus to the ground and is sitting on top of him with his hands around his neck. I am too winded to scream aloud and quite frankly I don't have the energy anyway. Also, my ass hurts.

Gerard is by my side in a second and pulls me to my feet. "Are you okay?" he asks me and checks me for permanent damage. I push him off and run towards crazy-blond-guy. I seriously don't know what comes over me, I guess I'm having a Braveheart moment, because without a thought for my own safety, I let out a high-pitched war cry and take a running jump. I land on his back with my arms choking his neck, he gets up and starts spinning around as he tries to shake me off, I cling on harder for dear life. I bite his ear like Mike Tyson and he growls. "Gerard, get it off me." Then I hear a hysterical scream.

"STELLA!!" It's Chase and he is running towards me at full speed with what looks like a baseball bat in his hand. "I'M COMING!!" Before he can hurt himself, Mikey stops him mid-sprint and pushes him lazily to the floor. Still, it's the thought that counts right?

"ENOUGH!" I hear Gerard shout furiously. Everyone freezes. He walks up to us and picks me up around the waist like a doll and carries me to the nearest table where he puts me down. I am soon surrounded by his vampire buddies. "Watch her." he instructs tattoo guy.

"I can't believe you attacked Bob! No-one attacks Bob." he says with a impressed smile. "You're insane! Like me! I'm Frank by the way." He gives me another smile that makes him look a little insane and I shiver.

I see Jacobus is on his feet and helping Chase to his. Our eyes meet and he furrows his brows when he notices I am surrounded by Mikey and Frank. He brushes himself off and eyes Gerard carefully. I notice he has another knife gripped in his fist. Chase is panting and leaning on the bat for support, when he looks up at me I give him a little wave, he waves back weakly. I'm touched he would go as far as attempting to attack a group of vampires to defend me, not that he knows what they really are, but still, it was sweet of him.

Gerard stands in the middle of the cafeteria and looks around at everyone slowly, his eyes rest on mine for a second longer then necessary then he turns to Bob and curly haired guy. "Ray, Bob, I want everybody out." He gestures to the crowd of students watching the whole drama and Bob and Ray spring into action. They usher all the guys and girls easily out of the cafeteria, no-one complains or argues because they are too afraid. Chase has to be dragged kicking and screaming before he is tossed outside.

I hop off the table and try to walk around Mikey but he blocks my path. I side-step him but Frank is on my other side. "Get out of my way," I demand. They chuckle and look at me like I am a fly they would like nothing more then to squish flat. "Get out of my way, you assholes!" I scream. This gets Gerard's attention.

"Watch your mouth Stella," he says quietly.

"Help me Jacobus!" I cry.

He takes one step forward but Ray and Bob appear like ghosts and hold him back. Bob takes the knife from him and places it on a nearby table. Jacobus curses and struggles against them but they are way too strong. "Get your filthy hands off me you bastards!" he snarls.

"Temper, temper," says Gerard softly as he approaches him. He picks up the knife and examines it closely. "Who knew these things were so sharp they could pierce a vampires skin? Imagine what they could do to a dog like you." He places the sharp point at Jacobus's throat and presses hard against the exposed skin. Jacobus does not look frightened, instead it seems to make him even angrier.

"Do your worst, motherfucker!" he shouts defiantly and Gerard smirks lethally.

"Noooooo!!" I scream suddenly and then do something I haven't done in years. I burst into tears. I guess the stress of this insane situation gets to me and I snap. I walk backwards into the table and cover my face with my hands. The echo of my sobs reverberates around the room in an eerie way.

"Errr...she's crying Gee," I hear Frank say uncomfortably. Well, duh.

I feel cool hands on my shoulders and I know without looking up it is Gerard. He slides me closer to him across the table and into his strong arms. I'm feeling so emotional I allow him to envelop me in his embrace. At that moment, I don't care whether he is an alien or a vampire, I just want to be comforted. I inhale his delicious scent and can feel myself calming down. I look up at his face to find him watching me with concern. He strokes my hair lovingly. "Are you okay?" he whispers softly. I look into his eyes, any trace of his anger has vanished. For now.

I look at my lap as I don't have a reply. What am I supposed to say anyway? "No, I'm not okay you crazy vampire. Oh yeah, please don't stab the vampire slayer I hired over the internet to death?" As it turns out, I don't have to say anything at all as Mr. Way, our principal marches in flanked by some other teachers. He surveys the room quickly, I notice his face is bright red.

"What on earth is going on in here?" he yells at us. "You there," he jabs a pudgy finger at Ray and Bob. "Release the boy!" They do as they are told and let Jacobus go, who immediately comes to stand by my side. Gerard glares at him as he puts one arm around me and guides me away from the vampires.

"The new boy started it," Gerard says, drawing emphasis on the word boy. "He provoked us." Technically this is true, but I still don't want Jacobus to get into trouble on his first day here! I try to think of something, anything to get him out of this situation, but Gerard isn't done yet. "You might want to check out his record as well, Mr. Way."

"Of course, Mr. Sullen. Anything you say," simpers the principal. I cannot believe it, the teacher is sucking up to the student? "What about the girl?"

"She's with me," Gerard drawls lazily. The mans arrogance knows no bounds.

"No I'm bloody not!" I yell, my anger returning with a vengeance.

"Language, Stella," reminds Gerard, with a hard look in his eyes.

I open my mouth to let loose with some expletives I only use on special occasions, when I feel Jacobus tugging on my arm. I look up at him. "Just go, Stella. I'll be okay," he says confidantly.

"I'm not leaving you here by yourself," I say. I swear I can feel Gerard rolling his eyes.

"Trust me," Jacobus says, and he gives me a significant look. I instantly figure he is trying to tell me something. I give him a small nod and surprise everyone when I throw my arms around him.

"Thank you for trying," I whisper against his ear.

He hugs me back tightly. "It's not over yet." Someone lets out a low hiss. Honestly, are they vampires or cats?

I grab my coat and head for the exit. Gerard does not take his eyes off me until I am out the door. When I get outside I look back for a final time to see Jacobus being escorted out of the cafeteria by the principal, and the vampires huddled together in a group with Gerard in the middle, deep in serious conversation.

I wonder what they are planning....

What is going to happen next, I wonder?....
Sign up to rate and review this story