Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

Give In To Me

by SmashAuthority2 5 reviews

Gerard tries to seduce Stella in the classroom. Can Jacobus stop him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-17 - Updated: 2010-01-17 - 1938 words - Complete

5Exciting
I know I said I was only going to update this story once or twice a week, but I can't help it, it's just getting all exciting and stuff!! I have no self-control! I hope you like it...

The minutes drag by in an excruciatingly slow speed, I keep glancing at the clock hoping it will magically speed up and am annoyed when it doesn't. I am dreading my Biology lesson with Gerard. I am seriously considering skipping it, but I have a sneaking suspicion if I don't show up the vampire will come looking for me. When the bell rings I resign myself to my fate and slowly make my way to the classroom. When I get inside I notice he is already in his seat. I walk over to our desk carefully avoiding his eyes. I am determined not to speak to him but he has other ideas.

"Stella?" he calls softly as soon as I am seated. I pretend to be incredibly interested in something written on the board. "Stella?" he repeats more clearly. I actually turn my back on him to get a book out of my bag, while I am rummaging around in there I spot my home-made stake, I consider turning around and stabbing Gerard in the chest. Surely he won't see that coming? Before I can make my choice I feel his hand stroke my back, I shiver, both out of pleasure and the fact that his temperature must be -3 degrees.

"Look at me Stella," he whispers musically. I turn around hypnotically to stare at him. His eyes are the lightest shade of brown mixed with green and his jet black hair falls lazily over his left eye. I've never seen him looking quite so seductive. I figure he must be doing it on purpose to ensnare me into his web. I blink a few times to clear my head and he smirks. "I can be all yours Stella. I'll do whatever you ask of me," he says huskily. I notice his voice sounds deeper and silkier then before.

"Thanks, but no thanks," I reply with a frown. If Gerard is going to try to seduce me with his looks and what not I'm in major trouble. It's bad enough that I have wild sexual fantasies every time I see him without the man himself offering to carry them out.

"Are you sure? You don't know what you'd be missing," he says, leaning in closer to me so his delicious scent assaults my nose. Unconsciously I lean towards him so I can inhale it further, we are now merely inches apart and I make the mistake of looking into his eyes. My mind is going foggy and all rational thought is abandoning me.

"You have no idea how much I want you," he murmurs dangerously close to my lips. "I find it very difficult to control myself around you, Stella."

"Mmmm," I mumble. I feel like I'm high, like I've been smoking weed.

"Give in to me Stella. Our lives would be perfect together," he says and brushes his lips gently against mine.

Before I can reply a bespectacled chubby boy walks in and hands the teacher a note. "Miss Pigeon," he calls irritably. "Miss Pigeon?"

I turn around sleepily to look at him. "Huh?"

"You are wanted in reception immediately." he says without another glance at me.

I get up slowly and bang my knee into the table, it hurts like hell but also helps to clear my befuddled mind. I look at Gerard before I leave, he looks very annoyed and is staring at me like his favorite toy has just been taken away from him. "I'll see you at lunch," he says looking disappointed.

"Yeah. Lunch," I mumble and walk like a zombie out the door. The further I get away from Gerard the clearer my head becomes. I wonder if this is a secret power he has, seducing girls with his, well, his everything.

When I make it to the reception area I am highly surprised to find Jacobus waiting for me there. He does not look happy. "What were you doing Stella?" he hisses, walking up to me. "You were giving yourself to the vampire?"

I stare at him, stunned. "How on earth did you know that?" I exclaim. "And for your information, I wasn't giving myself to him."

Jacobus ignores my question. "Vampires are VERY dangerous creatures Stella, they will use every trick in the book to win the heart and mind of their "beloved". It is usually their looks and charm that is most dangerous, and I see he was using that successfully on you."

"So you were watching me?" I accuse.

"My job is to protect you, isn't it?" he replies. "You have to be careful, Stella. You were right, this Gerard Sullen is very intelligent and knows your weaknesses."

"How the hell does he know my weaknesses?" I ask incredulously.

"Okay, you're aware he's following you right? There is a very high percentage he is watching you at all times-vampires usually have nothing better to do with their time, and...now this may freak you out a little but, he may be watching you while you sleep."

"Holy crap!" I breathe. "So that was Gerard I saw when I woke up the other night."

Jacobus nods his head in satisfaction, "Thought so. He's a creepy little bloodsucker, isn't he?"

"I'm gonna kick his ass!" I yell, suddenly furious. "I'll poke his eyes out! I'll choke him until he stops breathing!"I spin around and attempt to storm out the door, a pair of very strong hands grab me and hold me back.

"Calm yourself, Stella. You are no match for a vampire. Plus, technically, he's already dead so you can't really do any of the stuff you just said," he says kindly.

"But he watches me while I sleep. That is so creepy! How can I make him stop?" I ask him with a shiver.

"You can't. I'm sorry but you can't do anything. I can though and I will," he promises.

"What can you do? You're also a human," I whine. "There's no hope for me."

He grabs me by my shoulders and gives me a little shake. "Never say that Stella. Never give up, there is always hope. I promise to do everything in my power to help you."

I look into his eyes and see nothing but the truth shining through them. I believe that somehow Jacobus will make everything better. "Okay," I say quietly as the bell rings, signalling lunch.

"Good. I'll see you in the cafeteria. I'll come and sit with you and your friends," he says.

"Won't it be a little strange if you just come and randomly sit with us?" I inquire.

"A hyper kid named Chase invited me to join him. He told me he knows you?"

I sigh. "Yeah, I think he has a crush on you."

Jacobus chuckles lightly. "Don't worry, I've handled more dangerous creatures then a horny teenager."

When he has left, I give him a few minutes until I am certain he must have entered the cafeteria before I begin to make my way there. I breath in slowly and exhale calmly, I am still angry at the psycho Gerard. Isn't it bad enough I know he follows me everywhere without him also watching me while I sleep? How can watching someone snoring and drooling be appealing?

When I reach the cafeteria I take a deep breath before walking in. I spot Jacobus right away, he is sandwiched between an ecstatic looking Chase and a happy looking Charlotte or Charlene, whatever her name is. Obviously Jacobus appeals to both sexes.

I take a seat opposite them and smile warmly. He extends his hand and we proceed to act as if we have never met before now. I sneak a glance at the Sullen table and can see Gerard looking our way suspiciously. In fact, the whole family is eyeing us. It is very creepy having a table of vampires looking at you, trust me.

Jacobus turns on the charm and quickly has everyone under his spell, I find he is incredibly funny and very intelligent. We laugh as he tells us stories of his home town but I secretly wonder if they are even true. I glance at Gerard and am amused to see he is beginning to look very annoyed. I laugh harder.

I excuse myself after a few minutes to get my food, Jacobus does the same. We stand in line with our trays and he leans in towards me, something that does not go unnoticed by Gerard who's face darkens further. "How was I?" asks Jacobus.

"Honey, you deserve an Oscar," I tell him with a smile.

He laughs. "I've had plenty of practise."

I grab a shiny red apple and he raises an eyebrow, "Is that all you're going to eat? Are you on a diet or something?"

I shake my head. "I'm too lazy to diet. I'm just not hungry."

"Well I'm starving. Flying a plane can do that to a man," he says as he grabs as much as he can.

I watch him in fascination as he shovels food high onto his tray. "Wow. You have some appetite!"

"Killing vampires can do that to you."

I stare at him in horror. "What's wrong with you?" I hiss. "The vampires," I mouth the word to him, "will hear you!"

He shrugs carelessly. "They already know who I am."

I look over at the Sullen table in horror. They are all staring our way, Gerard is leaning back in his chair with his arms folded and his eyes narrowed. When he catches my eye he waves at me and mutters something to Mikey, who laughs out loud.

"Holy crap," I whisper in terror.

"Relax. The dirty bloodsuckers would have found out that I'm here to waste them sooner or later," Jacobus says nonchalantly. I hear a menacing hiss and know without looking it has come from the Sullen table.

We sit down at our table, I have to walk extra carefully as my legs are shaking so badly. I had no idea they would figure out Jacobus's real identity so fast. "Do they know I called you to help me?" I ask him in a hushed whisper.

"They do now," he laughs and I curse loudly. I keep forgetting they have super sharp hearing. I am too afraid to look over and see their reaction.

"Whew," he whistles. "That Gerard sure is looking pissed.

I slap my hand over my forehead. "That's all I need. Him to be even more mad at me."

"Why do you care so much anyway?" asks Jacobus with a frown.

"He has a tendency to get really angry." I reply wide eyed.

"Has the filthy dirtbag ever hurt you?" he asks with concern. Before I can answer we hear something smashing against the wall. Everyone in the cafeteria spins around towards the source of the commotion. Gerard is on his feet and is giving Jacobus a look so evil my body begins to shiver uncontrollably. His food tray, which he has thrown violently, is now sliding slowly down the wall. I gulp nervously.

"Come and get me vampire," taunts Jacobus quietly.

I let out a small shriek as a furious Gerard begins marching towards us.


Naughty Jacobus! Pissing off a table full of vampires! Oh well....guess what the next chapter is called?.....It's called...."The Fight." You'll have to wait to see what goes down! Ha ha!....
Sign up to rate and review this story